KyuMin's B.U. -2 (2/2)

KyuMin's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuMin's Break Up 2

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was Sunday. The sun have already risen up outside. He decided to get up. Sungjin looked at him curiously and followed him wherever he goes. Kitchen, Kona Beans, Mall, WHYSTYLE and went to church with Siwon. He's abnormally okay after 3 weeks of imprisoning himself in his bedroom. 'Thank God! The dork is finally okay!' Sungjin thought as he walked behind Sungmin on their way home trying to hide from the older. He then texted Leeteuk about it. And Of course he informed Kyuhyun who have been texting him 24/7 and every second of the day.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*GUYS. WE'RE HAVING A MEETING TODAY. KYUHYUN WANTS TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING..* Leeteuk texted him one monday afternoon. Although he's now okay he replied he can't come. What for? He knew what it's all about anyway.

 

*OF COURSE YOU CAN'T COME! YOU'LL BE WAITING IN YOUR HOUSE. WE'RE ON OUR WAY!* he threw his phone in frustration! How could they decide on their own? He asked his parents to call Leeteuk and tell him not to do it at their home or something will happen, but his dad just answered him..

 

"That's so rude of you son.."

 

then his mom said.. "He told me about it.... Excuse me but I'm busy.. Tell Sungjin about it." he asked his mom what keeps her busy his Dad just answered. "Preparing Dinner for your visitors!" he rolled his eyes. 'Oh great! Did they ever cared about me?'

 

He looked for Sungjin, and instructed him to tell the others that he's not in the mood to face them and just to continue with their business (meeting) while he will just wait upstairs. Sungjin just replied 'okay' nonchalantly and went out of the house.

 

Minutes later he could hear people coming. He heard his Mom calling Leeteuk's Mom. His father greeting Kyuhyun's. Ahra Calling Heejin and Leeteuk's sister. And Jongjin playing guitar with his own brother. He sneaked to peek outside for a while and was surprised that their parents and the other members really are there. But what caught his attention was the group of girls who just got inside their house.

 

"What the hell!?!?! are they throwing a party in my house for Kyuhyun's Baby?!? These insensitive people!!! Why am I here by the way!?!?!?!" he began screaming in his bedroom. He doubt people heard him. They're too busy, you know. "Ugh!!! I'll just go home to my apartment!!!" he then decided to pack some of his things until he heard a feedback. "Karaoke? Great!! They're having a good time outside while I'm here, feeling all the bitterness in the world."

 

Then..

 

Love~ Oh baby my girl~

You're my everything, your beauty blinds me

My bride, my present from the heavens above

Are you happy? There's tears flowing from your eyes

Until the day your black hair turns grey

I promise to love you forever

 

 

"ARE THEY ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! IS THAT KYUHYUN!?!?!? IS HE PROPOSING TO SEOHYUN INSIDE MY HOUSE?!!? INSIDE MY HOUSE?!?!? THE NERVE!!!!!!!!!!" he then jumped to the door trying to open it but there's someone who's holding it on the other side. "YAH!!!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!!! I NEED TO PUNCH THAT THICK SKINNED PERSON!!! HOW DARE HE PROPOSING INSIDE MY HOUSE!!!!!"

 

"Min.." It was Ahra. "Calm Down!" 'How strong the hell is she???'

 

"Oh My God Min You're so strong!! Just try to peek in your Balcony!!!" 'So Heejin's with her.'

 

"Why don't you just enjoy the Mini Concert outside!" 'How dare you Junghoon Hyung! You too?'

 

"You mean Enjoy breaking my heart?!?! The !! LET ME OUT!!!!" He yelled again.

 

Then someone spoke on the Mic "LEE SUNGMIN!!!! GET YOUR OUTTA HERE! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR REACTION YOU BRAT!!! SEE US IN YOUR BALCONY!!!!" It was Heechul.

 

Without second thoughts he did what he's told. Of course with a lot of things in his Hands. Shoes, Books, Nunchucks, Shampoo, Perfume, Pillows, stuffed toys.. Throwing it to the man who just stopped singing.

 

"GET OUT!!!! I DON'T NEED TO SEE YOU!!!! GET OUT!! I AM SO STUPID TO BELIEVE IN YOU!!!! YOU STUPID KYUHYUN!!!!! YOU WASTED EVERYTHING!!! I WON'T LEAVE YOU, TOGETHER FOREVER!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR PROMISES??? OH !!!!!" he screamed as he picked up the huge vase decorated in their Balcony. But just before he could throw it.. Someone yelled from behind.

 

"LEE SUNGMIN!!!!" his Dad. "PUT THAT DOWN OR ELSE!!!!"

 

"DAD YOU'RE SO UNFAIR! I KNOW HE'S LIKE A SON TO YOU!! BUT HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN SON!!! THEY'RE HAVING FUN!! WHILE I'M HERE HURTING!! YOU EVEN LET HIM DO HIS PROPOSAL HERE!!!" he yelled back throwing his tantrums to his huge bunny stuffed toy.

 

Before his dad could answer.. a loud bang cut him off from the door. "OF COURSE I'LL DO IT HERE!! YOU'RE THE ONE I'M GOING TO MARRY YOU IDIOT!!!!!" Kyuhyun said with clear anger in his tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter