KyuMin's Break Up

KyuMin's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuMin's Break Up

 

 

It's been 6 years now since Sungmin and Kyuhyun decided to be together. 6 years ago they both confessed in front of their members.. It was really funny confession. Others call it "ridiculous confession" or "one of a kind confession". It's one thing people didn't expect from a childish Maknae and High tempered Hyung..


Sungmin already had a bad day that time coming home from 3am schedule. He texted Kyuhyun that he's hungry and to tell Ryeowook that he wanted something to eat when he gets home. Guess what surprised him at home? It was nothing actually.. It was actually touching (for some other people). Well, he just made Sungmin his infamous HanRiver Ramen.


Sungmin dropped the spoon, glaring daggers to his dongsaeng when he saw the pot. Sungmin that time felt annoyed, angry and irritated. Who wouldn't be? He came from a long night of work. He expected something yummy at home Wookie prepared for him and it turned out to be total disappointment. He was yelling at the younger that the people inside the dorm who were sleeping gone loco and the ones came from work got disturbed by his high pitched voice.




"Aish!! Jeongmal!! Did I ever told you to cook?! Such a turn off!!" Sungmin hissed.



"I.. I just wanna impress you hyung.." Kyuhyun stuttered.



The others looked at them unbelievably. "Did they just woke us up to show off that they liked each other?" Eunhyuk scoffed. The others grinned and took a sit, crossing their legs.. Waiting for the two to continue bickering. 



"What the hell are you all doing?????" Sungmin asked almost shouting.



"Nothing.." -Siwon pursed a smile.


"Just trying to enjoy the show.." Leeteuk added.



"Where will this confession would take them?" Said Ryeowook with a teasing voice.



"To bed! Where else???" Heechul smirked.



Sungmin flickered his eyes to s who made fun of them and sat again on the table. "Wookie.. Please make something edible.."



"Damn!! I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to make a manmade river here!! I just wanted to impress you!!!!" The younger yelled which made the members squirm.



"OH GOD!!!!" He threw a high voltage death glare to Kyuhyun. "Why do you have to impress me??? When it's very obvious right from the start that you already have my heart!!!!!!!!" 



The younger immediately grab the older in his neck pulling him closer and harshly kissed him. He rammed the older's mouth, pinning him to the wall. Pushing his body to Sungmin. Sungmin who just recovered from shock parted his lips letting The latter explore and taste his sweet and hot cavern, "Oh !! I love you!!" Kyuhyun said while the older's toungue..



Sungmin pushed him lightly apart to breath some air and slightly touched the younger's hard on "damn!! i love you too!! And hungry for this!!" He said then finally kissing the younger while making their way to their shared bedroom.



"That.. Was... interesting.." Siwon said when he recovered from shock..



"Uh.. I think I'm going to sleep back again.. Donghae? Are you going to make love with-- I mean.. Sleep.. SLEEP in my room?" 



"That was... Hot confession rather than sweet.." Ryeowook said never leaving his gaze to the door that just shut close.



Heechul then smirked. "I hate to say this but.. I told you so.. Hangeng.. Let's make it hotter than that!!" He winked to his lover.



And yes.. That was their first day and first morning together.




------------




For that 6 years, people admired them for the strength they've shown as they face some troubles. People would praise them, get jealous and bring them down. But of course they're not affected- not at all.



Not until one day, in some mini dorm interview from their co-members they were asked..


"For that 6 years.. Are you sure that was love? how did you manage to last that long? Even Heechul and Hankyung Hyung will have a 6 months break in their relationship every two years.. because you know Hyung.." That was Donghae.



"Even me and Donghae will cool off for months.. How did you manage to stay to each other's side? Without breaking up and all?"Eunhyuk have seen the uneasiness in both lovers face.



"Nobody cheats????" Heechul added out of nowhere.




------------



They actually wondered about that too, especially Kyuhyun.. Sungmin have always wanted to keep it low profile. Only few friends have known about them. Sungmin too won't allow any type of skinship from the younger on or off cam/stage unless they're at home, but won't mind if other members do it. Sungmin too had A LOT of friends from  different girl group and he is very well known to be a different person in front of the girls and have already dated Sunny.. And lately.. There are a lot of rumors about him having a girlfriend from a musicale play he's in.. Although there's no proof and Sungmin's very open on him about this matter and stage actor life.. He's still in doubt.. So he came up with something purely stupid..



Sungmin was reading his script when someone knocked on the door.. "It's open.. Come in.." It was Kyuhyun.



"You.. I thought it's Leeteuk Hyung.. You don't have any schedule today?" He smiled brightly. 'Maybe it's about time..' he thought.



"Are you cheating on me?" Sungmin was shocked in Kyuhyun's straight forward question. This was the first time he asked this one.. Just when he decided to do something the younger have always wished for him to do.



Sungmin took his phone and the tablet from his bedside table.. "Here if you're in doubt.. You can smell and check my used shirts too.. That's if you want to suffer from headache due to my sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter