KyuMin's B.U. -2 (1/2)

KyuMin's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuMin's Break Up 2

 

 

 

Falling in Love? It was never part of his plan.. Not until he came.

 

 

Sungmin always had this mindset of.. "Who needs a partner, when I already have an awesome friends and bunch of dorks who rock my world?" then this person came and shook his entire world flipping it upside down everytime. It was when he met him 7 years ago inside the dorm. It was when he first bowed 90 degree because Leeteuk forced him to. It was when the younger would go with him every schedule he had, staying up all night behind the cameras, because he's afraid Leeteuk and the others would nag him about these and that in the dorm. It was when the younger did everything to please him. It was when he made a HanRiver ramen to impress him. It was when he stood up for the younger, he knew it's serious.. He's seriously, madly, blindly inlove with him. Who wouldn't be? Only a blind person can't appreciate such beauty. He's an epitome of perfection. A kind of guy who'd sweep you off your feet. He's so handsome, Smart, a gentleman (though he seldom show it to others), and last but not the least and what he really love about him.. He's God Fearing and Family oriented-- Yes he's a guy. A kind of guy that every woman in the world wished to have. Who would ever thought that the other felt the same way too?

 

 

He could never forget the first time he walked up into their lives. Kyuhyun looked so innocent and young, but that fact didn't shook Leeteuk. The leader is still furious about the fact of adding someone on the group. He thought Ryeowook would be the last one. Well, the others are no different than him. They don't like it too.

 

 

"Okay.. Who wants to share their bedroom with him? anyone?" The leader looked at them, but everyone just lowered their heads. Kyuhyun flinched. He knew it would be hard, but hell! He's not aware that it would be this hard to please them. They have already known and met each other in the building for almost everyday during practices.. They were like 'hi we can be friends.. yeah' at first, but eversince they found out about him joining the group.. as if like a natural reflex they became distant. "So.. No one's gonna VOLUNTEER huh.." he emphasized, letting the younger feel he's not welcome. "Let me do the picking then.."

 

 

He looked around, seeing their faces he could tell no one wants to share with him. Before Leeteuk could speak again, he did it. "I'm okay sleeping in the Sofa." he offered.

 

 

"Why oh why? So people and fans would thought we're giving you a hard time? they'll start to hate us and in a snap they would love you.. Yeah.. Nice try.." Heechul said smirking, everyone laughed. Kyuhyun was at the verge of crying, but he try not to.. He won't give them the satisfaction.

 

 

"He'll sleep with me then.. My room is too big for me, besides Donghae is not here. He can just use his bed for a while.." They all turn their heads to the guy who just entered the Living room and have heard everything. "I'm Sungmin.. Kyuhyun right??" just before Kyuhyun could speak and thank him Eunhyuk did it for him..

 

 

"I don't think Hae's gonna agree with that hyung.. He don't want someone touching his things."

 

 

Sungmin was fighting the urge of glaring and talking back and just said.. "We'll share the same bed then.. You wouldn't mind right?" just the thought of it made him blush.

 

 

Even though people around them never liked the idea of Sungmin sharing room with Kyuhyun they didn't listen, those glares behind their back drew them closer to each other. Leeteuk's nag made him decide to stood up for the Maknae.. He's not alone though, there's Ryeowook too. Until the day came the members have accepted the younger. They too fell in Kyuhyun's charm. Just like how Sungmin fell for it the first time. For Sungmin it was the Happy days of his stardom life. It's like an achievement to him that he brought them closer to each other. It was just pure friendship until that Ridiculous confession happened. Now that he recalled about it.. He could only smile and laugh on those crazy days.

 

 

In 7 year relationship.. He couldn't ask for more. Oh.. scratch that.. He only wished to be married with him. Of course now that Korea approved the same marriage, their family have known about them and gave them their blessings, and their Fans have accepted their relationship. What are they waiting for?

 

 

He's so ready for Kyuhyun to ask about it. He even practiced how he will answer him and react about it. He already have pictured it out how will Kyuhyun will propose to him, but it all shattered along with his heart, one night.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

June 30, 2013 their anniversary. Kyuhyun brought him to the amusement park and had their dinner in a hotel room they rented for a night. It was so perfect and romantic. With candle lit on the center, bed of roses on the side and the smell of love aroma around the room. Sungmin did expect that Kyuhun will propose on that night.. not until the other spoke in the middle of their conversation about the future...

 

 

"I'm sorry.." The other interrupted that caught Sungmin's attention. "Min Sorry... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter