KyuMin's Break Up - 2

KyuMin's Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHARACTERS: Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Sungmin,  SUPER JUNIOR, SNSD AND FAMILY!

PAIRING: KyuMin

RATING : PG13

GENRE: FLUFF/ ROMANTICOMEDY

 

 

 

SUMMARY: Republic of Korea just approved the Same Marriage bill. Sungmin was so excited for Kyuhyun to make a move in proposing on him during their 7th anniversary dinner. Only to get disappointed to the Younger.

 

 

 

 

FOREWORD

 

 

 

 

In 7 year relationship.. He couldn't ask for more. Oh.. scratch that.. He only wished to be married with him. Of course now that Korea approved the same marriage, their family have known about them and gave them their blessings, and their Fans have accepted their relationship. What are they waiting for?

 

He's so ready for Kyuhyun to ask about it. He even practiced how he will answer him and react about it. He already have pictured it out how will Kyuhyun will propose to him, but it all shattered along with his heart, one night.

      ---------------------------------------------

 

 

"I'm sorry.." The other interrupted that caught Sungmin's attention. "Min Sorry... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.."

 

Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head confused on what the Younger  were saying.. "hey.. what are you saying?" with a nervous and cracking voice he asked trying to sound normal. After their first and recent break up last year.. on how he felt that day, were slowly coming back. Exactly the same feeling, the same tension, the same pair of sad eyes looking at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter