Beware of the New Co-Worker

SaelGaeti & Sweets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Later when everyone was done getting dressed and into their uniforms they all met downstairs to finish their game before the new co-worker and the customers arrived. 

"Whos Fox and who's mama bear?" Asked Minsoo who was trying to get the game back in order. 

"All in favor for Shinwoo to be Mama Bear again?" Baro raised his hand, then everyone that was playing raised their hand. 

"Alright Shinwoo is mama bear whos the fox?" Jihyun asked somewhat interested in the game. 

"JINYOUNG!" The boys chorused. Jinyoung sighed deeply and instead of putting on the fox sweater he grabbed a hat with a fox tail and put it on.

"I'll play fox then. 10!" Jinyoung began counting down.

"DISPERSE!" Shouted Mama bear as all his little cubs ran away. Baro, Sanduel and Jihyun ran upstairs, Minsoo hid in the kitchen in the cabinet, Gongchan hid in the back room. 

Jinyoung counted all the way to one and began searching for the cubs. 

He ran up the stairs and immediately saw someone run into another room, he ran in there and tackled the person and pinned them down. 

"Aww man!"

"Gotcha Sanduel." Jinyoung stated and looked down at him.

"Where is your minion?"

"Which one?"

"Baro." 

"I would never tell you." As expected from the duckling who raised the flying squirrel, as weird as it sounds... its actually quite fitting too.

"Figures... Whelp down you go~" Jinyoung tucked Sanduels head in his hoodie and sweater and rolled him down the carpetted stairs. 

"One down, four left and a mama bear to eat." He thought out loud and began to sneak around the house quietly until he heard shuffling in the hall. He got up and jumped out to the hall but saw no one there. 

"What the...?" Jinyoung walked down the hall and looked around then walked back up the hall way. 

Baro who was clinging to the corner of the ceiling like a spider jumped down with his arms and legs out spread as if he was an actual flying squirrel and tackled Jinyoung down. 

"YAAAH!!!" He shouted as he took the fox down and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter