A Day With My Uncles ( Youngjae )

SaelGaeti & Sweets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun and Zelo were on their way to Youngjae and Naras computer and arcade center. When they arrived Nara was at the cash register playing video games on the wii with the teenage customers. They played Super Smash Brawl and a lot of people knew that Nara was possibly the queen of that game, for the simple fact that she has never been beaten in the game before. So as profit she decided that its 5 dollars each person to play against her and whoever wins gets the money in the money she earned that day.

"Nara!" Zelo called to the red head.

"Busy here!" She replied bashing her fingers on the buttons on her controller.

"Where's Youngjae?!" He walked over to her but she made no attempt to give the younger the attention he wanted. Zelo sighed deeply and rolled his eyes when he was ignored and the teens groaned at getting their butts beaten by an adult. She collected the money from them and put the money in the tin and went on to let the next 3 people go against her.

"She's making 15 dollars a round. Amazing." Jihyun blinked. At her voice, Nara paused the game and turned around and smiled.

"Hey niece! Whats up?" The red head smiled and held her "niece" and spun around.

"Nothing Auntie, I am spending the whole day with Zelo oppa. We have visited Yonggukkie, Himchan and now you and Youngjae. We may visit Jonguppie after this." She smiled and clapped, not being able to wait any longer to meet her happy body-building uncle.

"Awww do tell the happy one that Nara says hello." Nara smiled and turned back to the game and pressed play.

"Jaejae is in the back." She pointed with one hand while her other hand was bashing buttons and knocking people out of the ring.

"Thank you." The duo bowed and walked to the back to see Youngjae on a tall rolling ladder reaching for a box.

"Youngjae hyung!" Zelo said surprising the older male as he hit his head on the shelf.

"Aish!" The blonde male with the glasses ruffled his hair where it hurt and sighed deeply.

"Who's there?" He adjusted his glasses as his eyes went into focus to see his niece and younger brother standing by the door.

"Jihyun and Zelo."

"Junhong?"

"Zelo!"

"Shut up, your real name is Junhong stop humiliating yourself!" Youngjae retaliated making the younger pout and nod. He folded his arms in defeat.

Youngjae rolled his eyes at the boys maturity level and slid down the ladder with a big box on his shoulder.

"Hello Jihyun, how are you and your brother?"

"We are doing well thank you." She smiled.

"Is my daughter still at Sohee's?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter