Jihoon's Basketball Game

SaelGaeti & Sweets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once the group sat down due to the gym teachers instructions he gave an announcement. 

"Class, today is the basketball game for varsity, it will be practice day for the team until later tonight so please, do come to the game and support the schools match. Its is The Flying Squirrels vs The Screaming Pumas!" The coach anounced loudly with his loud burley voice and smiled at the boys who ran out of the males locker room. 

Sanduel quickly caught sight of someone and tapped Jinyoung on the shoulder quickly. 

"What?" Jinyoung leaned over but kept his eyes on the coach who praised the team.

"Isn't that... Isn't that Roh Jihoon on the team?" The duo that chatted quietly looked through the line of boys and saw Jihoon shooting 3 pointers. 

"He's on the team?" Shinwoo asked Jihyun who looked at him and nodded.

"Yup. He's captain."

"I thought Minho was captain." Key cut in shyly.

"Nope. Minho is captain of the soccer team, co-captain for the basketball team." Jihyun folded her arms and sighed.

"He's a machine, there is no way he is human." Yumi coughed.

"Damn straight." Was all Chunmi said before pulling out a book and sat back and read, thanking god that gym was cancelled today.

The nine friends sat quietly and chatted amongst themselves until the bell rang for their next class.

---

Soon school had ended and girls were running left and right in a frenzy in the hall. 

"Whats going on?" Gongchan asked sligtly dazed.

"You really should stop falling asleep in class, Chansik..." Jihyun pouted in worry. Gongchan and smiled and hugged her shoulders.

"I appreciate the worry, I promise I stay up late to study." He winked holding up his pinky in promise. "Whats going on?"

"Remember? The basketball game is afterschool." Yumi explained while she pulled out a nail file and worked on her nails.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter