Confusion

Me too

A/N Holy crap! So it's been a few months and honestly there are many reasons why i havent updated since August, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry to all my subscribers and i know this doesn't cover all the waiting around but here's a slightly longer chapter, thank you for being so patient!~ Enjoy ;a;
 

Luhan woke up, sweating, the words “I love you” echoing in his head. Luhan had been dreaming about Sehun every night for the past two weeks, his mysterious presence in Luhan’s dreams was starting to creep him out. He shuddered and pulled the warm duvet further over his eyes and stared at the ceiling, a small tear slipped out the corner of one of his wide, frightened and confused eyes, he brushed it off angrily and looked at his clock. 5am.
               
Throwing the covers back off his weak and tired body Luhan dizzily tumbled out of his bed, banging his knee on the way down, he sat there for a few minutes, cradling his hurt knee and eventually fell back to sleep on the soft carpet,  one of his trouser legs pulled half way up his slender legs.
                
“Luhan..” she whispered softly, and tousled his messy hair. “Luhan, it is eleven o’clock why aren’t you awake darling?” said Luhan’s mother quietly in his ear.
The small teenager rubbed his eyes whilst sitting up, his face stiff from all the crying he didn’t know he was doing. “Wha-?” he croaked as his mother took his face in her hands, “you hurt yourself Luhan?” she frowned, looking at the dried blood on his knee. “What happened?” she pushed his hair out of his eyes and helped him back onto his bed.

                “Mum..” Luhan wailed, wriggling around on the bed.
                “What’s wrong son? How did you hurt your leg?”
                “I.. don’t remember, I was dreaming about.. I” his mother stared at her sons troubled expression and felt his hot cheeks. “Are you ill? What was your dream about? Did, did you fall out of bed?”

                “I don’t.. I don’t know... it was Se-“Luhan’s eyes widened and he felt his stomach churn. Running as fast as he could with a limp he reached the toilet just in time to vomit into it. Ten minutes later, Luhan was sat at the kitchen table, wiping the blood off his leg with the tissue his mother gave him, with a troubled look on her face, she looked at Luhan and patted his back. “Are you sure you don’t want me to call the doctor? You look terribly pale, Luhan.”
                “No Mum don’t be silly,” he smiled weakly “I’m just a bit dizzy.”
                “I know...” she grinned, “do you want me to get you some bubble tea?”
                Luhan laughed, and nodded before kissing his mother on the cheek. “I’m going for a shower.” As he stumbled up the stairs dizzily, Luhan tried to remember what happened last night and how he ended up on the floor with a bleeding knee; he reached the en-suite and sighed as he opened the door.
                
A sad looking, scruffy haired, pale skinned male looked back at Luhan in the mirror. He brought a hand up to his under eye and poked at his black circles “aish i need to get some good sleep.” Frowning at his own reflection he started playing with his hair, the dark brown roots were beginning to show again, Luhan was sick to death of seeing his blonde hair in the reflection, but his hair had been blonde all through high school and he wasn’t one to want to stand out, as you might guess. But something sparked in Luhan that made him suddenly think he wanted a change. Pale skin, slender figure and blonde hair, Luhan looked like a little boy, and it hurt his pride. After Luhan stopped sighing at his appearance, he hopped into the shower and let the hot water run down his smooth milky skin. His tense muscles loosened up finally and he began to unwind under the steamy air, he used his favourite coconut shampoo and stood there happily for five straight minutes rubbing his throbbing head, finally, he shut off the water. “.” Said Luhan quietly as he realised he forgot a towel, he just had to hope his mother wasn’t home yet as he peered his freshly washed face out of the door of his room. The teenager tip-toed self consciously out of his bathroom into the bedroom, his shaggy hair dripping water down his back, he shuddered, darting across the corridor to the cupboard where the towels were kept, a sigh of relief crept out of his mouth as he wrapped the safe feeling of a towel around his waist. He looked, curiously out of the half open window to see Kim Jongin walking across the street, with his head down. He was blushing.


Luhan’s mother was just walking out of the bubble tea store when a tall stranger bumped into her, spilling the tea everywhere, “Oh lord.” She exclaimed as her eyebrows furrowed.
                “Oh God, I’m so sorry Miss!” he said, eyes widening.
                She sighed, “Don’t worry son, I’ll get another.” But the boy stopped her.
                “Don’t be silly, this is my fault, I’ll buy it for you, which was it?” he said, peering at the label.
                “Oh you are kind, it’s a milk tea,” she smiled. “For my son, he’s not feeling very well.” Her smile faded and the boy looked worried, “what’s wrong with him?” he exclaimed, his dark eyes full of worry.
                “I  don’t know, he just doesn’t seem himself, he’s all dizzy and generally under the weather.” He smiled sadly and went into the store, five minutes later he came back out, with a tea and a box of cookies.
                “Give these to him,” smiled the stranger passing Luhan’s mother the box and drink. “Tell him get well soon.”
                Her eyes started to well up, “well, that’s very kind of you son. I’ll tell him from you, what’s your name?"
                He blushed and grinned widely. “Sehun, Oh Sehun.”