Why not?

Me too

A/N hi hi hi Ok so  i'm so sorry for not updating in 40000000 years but i have had 0 inspiration for this chapter so it's a really tiny one, but while i was on holiday i got so many different ideas and a realy fluffy storyline so pls be patient while i figure this one out. Thanks for waiting, I know a couple have people have commented and that means a lot! Thank you guys! :D 
 

The next day at school Luhan was determined to find out more about Sehun, but his shyness was stopping him. Much to Sehun’s surprise, the small blonde head he was staring at during the lesson before lunch, turned around and smiled at him, a happy, wide smile bright smile that reached his eyes, but it was a short smile, so short that Sehun wasn’t really sure whether it happened or not. He spent the rest of the lesson thinking about Luhan and the sweet smile that he gave to him.

This time Jongin didn’t laugh at Sehun, but watched the behaviour of his friend with a small grin on his face, Sehun really liked Luhan, it was cute.
“Hey, Sehun, why don’t you ask that Luhan kid to sit by you at lunch?” Jongin whispered to Sehun at the end of the lesson.
“Are you sure?”
“I don’t mind,” he smiled “whatever makes you happy, I can sit with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.”
“Good idea. Thank you, Jongin-ah.” But in his mind, Sehun was a lot more nervous than he seemed.

The bell rings - with a butterfly sensation taking over Sehun’s stomach, he gritted his teeth before pulling his backpack over his shoulder and standing in front of the door way, not letting Luhan escape. The startled boy almost walking into him.
“H-hi, Sehun, what are you doing?” said the surprised Luhan, looking up at the taller boy. They walked off to the side of the doorway.
“I wanted to apologize.” They both said at once. Blushing, Luhan looked up at Sehun, into his dark eyes.
“I’m sorry, for walking off like that, I should have stayed and helped you clear up, it was my fault as well not just-“
“Do you want to sit with me at lunch?” questioned Sehun, interrupting Luhan.
“Oh,” Luhan turned back to look at Minseok, who gave a small nod wink and walked out of the classroom, leaving just Sehun and Luhan.
“I guess that’s a yes then.” Sehun smiled. Luhan; lost for words just nodded and followed.

The two boys ended up outside, on a bench, the atmosphere was quite awkward and neither of them really made eye contact.
“It’s a nice day.” Said Luhan, to create small talk.
“I like it when it’s sunny; it puts me in a happy mood.” Sehun replied, peeking at Luhan.
He looked up at the sky and smiled, the sky was crystal clear and blue, Sehun hadn’t seen a cloud for days, but it was such a hot day and the sun was powerfully bright, Luhan puffed out his cheeks as a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head, and Sehun resisted the urge to squeal out loud, his hyung was so adorable. Instead he passed Luhan his water bottle.
“Here.” He said, passing his bottle to Luhan, when he took it off Sehun, once again their hands brushed, leaving a warm tingling sensation in both boys. Instead of pulling away, Luhan just smiled and thanked Sehun; drinking most of the younger’s water.
“You’ve got a bit of..” Sehun said as he reached over the bench to wipe some water off of Luhan’s chin. His startled eyes widened, and he started to stand up.
“Please, don’t go.” Said Sehun, his sad eyes melting Luhan’s heart.
“Why?” Luhan’s lip wobbled, looking down. Sehun ignored the question and pulled Luhan back down to sit on the seat, with a thud.
“Why are you like this?”
“L-like what?”
“Why are you so afraid?” he whispered so gently Luhan barely heard him. Looking up from the bench, Luhan squinted his eyes and stared at Sehun.
“I,” he started, but began to cry quietly, hiding his face in his small hands. Sehun wanted nothing else than to comfort him, put and arm around his shoulder, tell him everything was ok and give him sweet, loving kisses, but he knew he would have to wait, Luhan was too fragile.
“I’m scared.” He said, finally.
“Of what?”
“I – I don’t know. Being let down?” Luhan found himself opening up to Sehun, who he barely knew, but he just seemed, calm and he listened to him; unlike Minseok. In a friend, Minseok’s qualities and behaviour was all that Luhan was used to. Aside from his mother, Minseok was the only person Luhan knew who cared about him. But maybe, just maybe, Sehun cared about him too? It was a far stretch in Luhan’s imagination, but Sehun treated Luhan the way someone who cared should. The whole of his life Luhan’s friendships and boundaries had been kept small by his shyness and fears, people had tried to make friends with him but he simply pushed them away, dreading the thought of being let down. Arguments and fall-outs weren’t Luhan’s strong point so he tried to avoid them at all costs.
“But you’ll never get anywhere if you spend your whole life running away from people who care about you.” Said Sehun, almost as if he was reading Luhan’s mind. The younger boy raised his eyebrow at Luhan. “You should try to be more adventurous, Luhan.” He announced, with a glimmer in his eye.
“Why?”
“Why not?”