Chapter 7: How their lives are

Love Me Like Coffee

 

"Oh my god really??" Luhan looked excited. You nodded happily with a big smile on your face. You've never felt this happy and satisfactory. You felt like the whole world is in your palm and everything was being to you. 

"I couldn't believe that I make it ,Luhan" Your voice was filled with excitement and Luhan giggled. 

"Congratulation man." He tapped your shoulder. "You owe me one."

"I'll treat you a dinner tonight" You wrapped your arm around his shoulder. Since you're kinda shorter than him so it looked a bit weird. Luhan bursted out in laughter.

"Okay, shortie" He sticked his tounge out and you rolled your eyes while punching his arm. 

 

"Welcome to EXO" Suho, smiling from ear to ear welcoming you. You couldn't help but smiling back. "So I'll start the introducing. The leader, the one with scary face aka tall brat is Kris. The one who's next to me is d.o, EXO's chief. And the one with chubby cheek is Xiumin." Xiumin giggled and waved at you. You waved back.

"This is chen, the spoiled brat." Chen scoffed but than scanned you from head to toe with a look. "And these two, the one with blonde hair is Baekhyun and another one is Chanyeol. These three kids are Kai, Sehun and Tao" He pointed at three of them one by one. Kai Sehun and Tao grinned at you. "That's Luhan and see that one with poker face? He's Lay." Just as he's finished, he approached you and whispered "p/s: he's a meanie and don't you dare to mess up with him" You nodded with a gulp. 

"And finally, it's me Suho" You bowed to all of them.

"I'm Ryan, please take good care of me."

"All right. As the representive of EXO, me, I'll just rearrange the dorm's organization. Duizhang will be the same as before, Ryan will share a room with Lay and-" Suho hadn't finished yet but Lay sent him a dead glare and you just stood there, not knowing how to react. All the members nodded in agreement.

"There're only four bed in our room though, and moreover, you slept alone so it's not a big deal right?" Xiumin commanded. 

"Continue" Sehun nodded.

"Okay, so Lay and Ryan will share a room and... oh I almost forget, Luhan will share a room with them too." Suho said confidently and you widened your eyes. Lay just tightened his fist and walked away. His two enermies, will share a room with him. It must a nightmare.

"Is it fine?" Suho looked at you and Luhan.

"It's not a problem though. I'm comfortable everywhere." You smiled and Luhan also nodded. 

"Then, eight of us are in the same room as before."

 

You decided to take a tour around. You aren't allowed to enterted duizhang's room with his permission. Suho's warning echoed in your head. Filling with curiousity, you sneaked silently and as quiet as possible. Strangely, the room's door wasn't locked. As you opened the door, your jaw dropped and your eyes widened. His room was perfectly neat. Everything was well organized. There're some painting on the wall as well. 

"His room's even neater than my room." 

Silently closed the door, you went to the second destination, your shared room. I'm wondering how his room was. You opened the door quietly. The room was kinda smaller than Kris's but it's not bad at all. Everything was organized prettily as well. 

"Seriously, how could chanyeol oppa live with these guys? I mean, he's very dirty and messy. These guys are no joke." You muttering while walking to the last room, which the rest of members' room. Slowly open the door, once again your eyes widened in shock, even shocker comparing to the time when you entered Kris's room.

 

Everything was in a mess, a damn mess. 

 

Clothes were hanged everywhere. The blankets were unfolded and there're some on the ceiling as well. There're even rumyun cups on the bed and chips too. You finally let out a long, deep sigh with an unbelievable face. 

 

How am I suppose to live with these guys?

 

A/N: Heeeeeeeey I'm back T__T long time no update, very very sorry to you guys -sob-  By the way happy 1st october <333