Chapter 6: Reality

Love Me Like Coffee

 

Luhan noticed that your face is gloomy so he went up to you. "Did he scold you again?" You shook your head. 

"I should be more careful." Without saying, Luhan just grabbed the Cappuccino in your hand and took a sip. "Eh? Did you put cinnamon in it? Duizhang is somewhat hate cinnamon."

"I know. But I'm sure that I didn't even touch the cinnamon." You looked down. 

"Did someone accidentally put it in? Oh but wait, everyone know that duizhang hate cinnamon." Luhan tried to think about the possibilities. Suddenly, he looked at you. "Tell me the whole story."

"Well, I made the coffee carefully and Chanyeol helped me with the ingredients and stuffs. I ran to take the cream from kitchen and after I spraied the cream on the cappuccino, I took it to him. And he said that it contained Cinnamon. But I didn't put it!" You frustrately explained him.

"Did you left it somewhere when you ran to the kitchen to took the cream?" Luhan looked you seriously. You grew stiffed. 

"That's right. I left it at the table in front of his's room." You nodded. "Oh wait, that time I noticed a bottle of brown flour but I didn't notice it." You looked at Luhan back with big eye.

"The cinnamon couldn't be found in the kitchen. I made a cup of cappuccino a while ago and I couldn't find it." Luhan's become more serious and so do you. 

"Could it be.." Both of you said in harmony and look at each other. 

 

"Did he pass? According to his skill, I guess he's a genius." Suho said in awe. Chen, Xiumin, d.o, tao and sehun which were there with him nodded along. 

"But Duizhang is not that easy" Xiumin claimed. 

"I know. Especially when it come to picking members like this" Baekhyun commanded.

"He didn't even give up. If I were him, I would already gave up and made a plan to burn this shop already" Chen just said and everyone looked at him. "What? Am I wrong?" All the members rolled their eye. 

 

"I knew you did it" kris claimed coldly. 

"Of course, I did it. and what?"

"I know you hate him. But you can't just do that. It's for the shop. Stop being selfish and stop this right now." 

"Why would I? Selfish? me? I think you are the one. I know that you accept Luhan not because of his talent. Compare to us, we're a hundred times better that him. That boy also. Think deeply duizhang" Kris was silent, seemed like what he's said was right.

"It's not your bussiness." Kris just walked away left him there.

 

You were about to left the shop but then you spotted a tall figure beside you. Your eye widen in shock. 

"I know it's not your fault." Kris said and you just raised an eyebrow. What does he mean? You didn't say a thing. 

"So... is it an acceptance?" Your face brighten up a bit. 

"Don't be so happy. Like I've said, I'm watching you." You smile widely and shout again "Thank you!! Hyungnim!!" You even danced happily. 

 

A/N: I just made an update. -facepalm-