Chapter 5: Chance and first entrance

Love Me Like Coffee

 

"I will give you a chance" Those words slipped from Kris's lip. Chance? 

"I'm sorry but what?" Your eye grew big in shock and surprised in the same time. The feeling you had right now is mix. Kris gave you a chance? Seriously was he win the lottery or what? I must be dreaming. Kris glared at you and you felt a bit scared. You gulped "I-I I just want to make sure i-if what I've heard earlier was right" You said slowly and looked down. 

"I won't repeat what I've said. I don't care if you could hear it or not." He picked up his jacket and was about to walk away but you shouted.

"Thank you!!!" You danced happily and you kept bowing him and also repeating the word 'Thank you'. Was Kris already accept you? Oh god, it's unbelievable.

"Don't be so happy. It's just a chance. I'll watch your every step and catch your every single or even small mistake." He said coldly. "Working there is not as easy as you think and don't even imagine that I would go easy on you." You let out a sigh but you're still happy that he gave you a chance. Now, even it's one of one hundred chance, you're not going to give up and tried hard till he officially accepted you. 

 

Luhan was waiting for you outside worriedly. When you walked outside, Luhan approached you immidiately. "How is it going? Did he scold you again?" You just sighed. Luhan face was down. "No. Don't give up yet. My challenge was a hundred times harder than this and I still don't give up. So let's try again next time ok?" Luhan patted your back. 

"He said he would give me a chance." Your face was brighten up.

"He would give you a chance." Luhan sighed and looked down but at that moment he widened his eyes. "What??? He gave you a chance?" You rolled your eyes and pushed his head hard. "Wow congratulation." He clapped his hand and hugged you happily. You felt a thing in his embrace. 

"Ya are you going to break my bone huh?" You pushed Luhan and he giggled. "Moreover I don't want people to judge us as GAY" You gave him a dirty look and he laughed. "It's all thank to you" You smiled. 

"How about a treat?" Luhan smirked. You glared at him.

"Whatever. Let's party tonight, two of us" He made a face but then nodded. "Okay."

 

Tomorrow:

You sighed deeply to released your nervousness. "Fighting Ryan. You can do it. Don't even make any single mistake." As you make a step in the Java Jolt, some pairs of eyes were looking at you weirdly. You gulped a bit. 

BAAMMM!! You bumped into someone and the you felt something wet and smelly on your cloth. You gasped. "I'm sorry are you okay?" He looked at you worriedly. He had a pair of round eyes and his voice is smooth. I guess he didn't do it on purpose. 

"Ah I'm okay." You took the handkerchief from your poket and wipe the spilled coffee on your cloth. 

"By the way..." He looked at you from your head to your toe. "I'm sorry but are the boy from that day again?" He raised an eyebrow. You embarrasingly looked down and nodded, wishing not to got bashed anymore. In contrast, he smiled at you and you confusingly looked at him. 

"You are so cute" He ruffled your hair playfully. "Fighting." You smiled widely.

"Gamowo" You bowed in a manner. 

"By the way my name is d.o. And you?" He pulled his hand out in purpose to greet you. You reached your hand and shook his hand.

"I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you" After greeting, he excused you to somewhere because he had something to do and you also had something to do too.

 

"You must be kidding me, Duizhang" Yixing gave Kris an are-you-kidding-me look. Kris just sighed and ignored him. "You are not that kind of person. You are not that easy. Moreover, that boy is not deserved to be here." 

"I have my own reason." He said without looking at Yixing. "Chill." 

"First, Luhan. and now, that boy. You're changed" Yixing said coldly. He tightened his fist. Accepting the fact that the people that he didn't like were going to work with him was the hardest thing to handle ever. He once hated Kris for letting Luhan in and now he hated Kris for letting you in. I won't go easy like last time. 

 

You were making coffee with Chanyeol silently. He teached you every single step. 

"Wow. You learnt a lot huh." Chanyeol scoffed and you rolled your eyes. "Since when you've become that good?"

"Oppa, for your information, I've learnt it for 2 years. Two years for god's sake." You gritted your teeth and Chanyeol just laughed. 

"Hyung. It's hyung not oppa okay?" Chanyeol pointed your forehead. You gasped and sigh in relief. 

"I almost got caught. Nae Hyung!!" You firmly said. 

You were done with the coffee and it looked perfect. You smiled to yourself. "Fighting. Oh wait am I forgetting something?" You looked at your coffee curiously. "Ah the cream" You put your coffee on the nearby table and you went to kitchen again.

 

"Boo" You were shocked and gasped loudly. "Hahhaha" He laughed at you. 

"You annoying deer" You glared at him and he just kept laughing. "You scared me to death you know?" 

"Well, how is it?" He asked you with a smile. You can swear that he looked damn handsome and manly in that suit of his and his smile with his messy blond hair. You shrugged. 

"Some members here aren't bad that all" 

"So you are saying that some of us are bad huh?" He raised an eyebrow. "We are not that bad, we're just strict." He shrugged. You nodded knowingly. 

 

You brought your coffee toward Kris's room. You sighed deeply again after knocked his room and tried to act manly as you can. You silently entered after the door creaked. 

"This is Cappuccino. I've been putting all my heart and mind in doing it. I hope it won't disappoint you." You gulped a bit and Kris just stared at the Cappuccino before took a sip of it.

"Cinnamon, Are you putting Cinnamon in it?" Your eyes grew big and you frowned.

"I didn't. I know you hate it." Kris just looked at you coldly. You were in a confused state. How is it happening? I can swear I didn't put any cinnamon in it. "Can you taste it again? Are you sure that there's cinnamon?"

"Are you ordering me?" You were taken back and you looked down. "Taste it by yourself. Moreover, you put too much cream in it. Didn't you know that it contain fat? The espresso's taste was lost because put too much milk in it. You learnt it before didn't you?"

You gulped. "I know that I might put too much cream or milk but I swear, I didn't put any Cinnamon is it."

"Go out" He ordered. Your face went blank as you went out silently. Without realizing, someone is watching you. 

 

A/N: A long update :) Guess what happened next maybe x) about the cinnamon accident? Who was behind it? Find out soon~~

Mind checking my new fic? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/531264