Chapter 3: Is it you?

Love Me Like Coffee

Author's POV:

You're having a hard time persuaded your stubborn brother. You didn't want to make him become mad but you also wanted to work at the Java Jolt. Not giving up, you stubbornly begged him and promised to give up all your bad habits. But he still didn't allow you.

"Oppa... I know you are not that mean" You pouted. "Please, I've never asked you anything before." 

"Then how long would you going to hide this secret? Are you going to hide to forever?" Chanyeol scoffed. You sighed. He's right, it would just made everything become worse. 

"In a period of time. I'll just do it in a period of time. Please." You voice became soft. Chanyeol just looked at you. You gazed at him, pleading. Chanyeol just walked away, left you there. "O-Oppa, where are you going?" You became confused. 

"Just in a period of time." Your eyes grew big and your jaw drop. So, it's an acceptance? He smiled and nodded before left. You smile widely. "YES!!!!!" You jumped around happily. "Oppa Saranghaeyo!!" You shouted loudly, didn't care if he hear or not. 

So, it's how my new life like. 

Chanyeol gasped as he opened the door, welcomed you back. 

"What? Am I look that bad?" You looked at him weirdly. He mouthed a 'wow' and he scanned from your top of your head. You gulped and he looked at you. 

"I'm sure if they see you, definitely they would fall for you, even they are the boys." He nodded and he's still amazed with your look. 

"Eii" You rolled your eyes. You walked toward the mirror and you became surprised as well. 

Your jaw drop. "Wow, the eonnies worked very well, huh. I almost couldn't recognize my own imagine. But oppa, aren't you working at there too? So, did everyone know that you have a sister?" Your eyes grew big. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

"Idiot, no one know" You sighed in relief. "That's relieve me. Let just pretend like we just a friend so no one will suspect us." Chanyeol made a face.

"Are you filming a drama or what? Ok whatever, but do remember, just in a PERIOD of time" He warned you and emphasized the word 'period'. You chuckled.

"Nae Hyung nim" You laughed. Chanyeol just shook his head.

 

Java Jolt.

The 10 pairs of eyes that looked at you from the top of your head made you feel really awkward. You cleared your throat. "I really love coffee. I spent two years on studying it abroad. I am very easy going" You smiled widely. "I am comfortable anywhere. I can sleep on the floor if you don't have enough space for me." They made a face.

"don't you think he look a bit... girly?" D.O whispered at Sehun and sehun nodded. "I think so." 

"We actually don't have any right to hire you. Our leader is the one and his requirements is no jokes. All of them, including me, have struggled many obstacles and it's not easy to get in as you have thought. I bet you don't your own self to clean the whole Cafe in only an hour and calling for guests in the middle of rain for the whole day and-"

"Hyung" Baekhyun stopped his hyung. "I don't think he-"

"But he has to know." Yixing, the who complained eariler cut Baekhyun and spoke coldly. 

"Duizhang!!" nine of them, except Yixing, shouted in harmony. You turned your back just to saw what they're talking about. You gasped a bit at the tall figure, with an extremely handsome face. He wore a simple white shirt and the two buttons of the top of his shirt were ed. He wore a nice jean and a poker face. You gulped a bit. So, he's the leader? 

"What happened here?" He eyed you with a serious look. The rest explained to him and he approached you. You became scared because both of you were really close. He lip curved into a small smirk. "Have you ever looked your own self and the mirror and realizing how you was before stepped here?" His voice was damn cold and it sent chill down your spine. Your hope was shaken a bit after hearing his words. The tears on your eyes were about to fall everytime but you tried to be strong. He's so scary. No, only patience could melted this rock heart. Yes, you must try first. Be strong.

The members gasped loudly, except Yixing who is coldly looked at you. "Err... Duizhang." Xiumin commanded. "He's not a bad boy. Just let him try" Kris glanced at Xiumin and then back to you.

"Who would know what's his plan? We can't just trust random people. Moreover, this boy looked strange." My plan? W-what do you mean? Your heart sanked and you becam trembling. 

"Go back before I lost my patience ." Again, his voice is extremly cold. 

"I think you should go first. Before something really bad happen." Suho whispered softly and you became emotional. He hate me that much? Kris then pulled your hand harshly and pushed you outside the gate. All the members just watched it silently. You fell on the ground. You slowly tried to stand up but at that  moment you felt like water are being tossed on your own body. Now you've become wet. 

"Don't even come back" Yixng declared coldly after tossing you water. You felt really bitter now and your tears start flowing on your cheek.

"Are you okay?' A voice can be heard and you jerk you head up.

 

A/N: Late update u.u and it's really bad ;__;