Lake House Pt. 1

Social Ladder
It was bright and early the next morning and Chanyeol and _________ were in the car with Chanyeol's parents, on the way to his grandparents' lake house. 
 
Baekbom was coming along too, so he and Yura were driving together in her car separately. 
 
"Everyone's gonna love you," Chanyeol beamed excitedly, holding her hand in the backseat. "Especially my little cousins."
 
"De, they're twins," Chanyeol's mom cut in, gushing happily. "They're almost two years old." 
 
"Really??" ________ giggled happily. "I love babies! They're so cute."
 
"They adore Chanyeol," his mom laughed, glancing at her son. "They like tugging on his ears." 
 
_________ laughed at his red face, leaning up to ruffle his hair playfully. "So do I!" 
 
"Yeah, yeah, I have big ears," he made a face but grinned, tilting his head. "Don't they make me look handsome, though?" 
 
"....Suuuure," _________ said jokingly, pretending to fake agreement. 
 
He laughed and nudged her playfully, lifting up her hair.
 
"You have pixie ears too, y'know!" 
 
"Hey!" she pouted cutely pushing his hands away. "They aren't as big as yours though!"
 
"Aigoo," Chanyeol's mother chuckled softly to his father driving, watching the teens before facing forward again. "Those two are just like us when we were dating." 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
"Ah, it's good to be back," Chanyeol smiled as he got out of the car, stretching his arms.
 
__________ looked around in amazement, admiring the beautiful view from the huge house. The large lake had crystal clear blue water and was practically right on their front yard. There were a few houses lined up around it, all just as big and lavish as Chanyeol's. 
 
"Are your grandparents rich?" she whispered to him in awe.
 
He laughed and opened the trunk of the car, slinging her bag around his shoulder before getting his own. "You could say that. Why? Am I dating a gold digger?" 
 
She laughed softly and took his hand, following him inside behind his parents. She was a bit nervous about meeting his extended family, but if they were as nice and welcoming as him, his parents and his sister, then she knew she would have nothing to worry about. 
 
"I don't think Yura noona and Baekbom hyung are here yet," Chanyeol spoke, leading her inside into the spacious sunroom. "But it appears everyone else is," he chuckled, pointing to the row of shoes lined up by the door. 
 
She smiled seeing two pairs of tiny, Velcro Buzz Lightyear sneakers. "Do those belong to the twins?"
 
He looked where she was looking as he took off his own shoes, then chuckled softly nodding. "De. They're crazy about Toy Story." 
 
She slid out of her sandals and smiled biting her lip anxiously as he took her into the living room, where an old couple and two slightly younger ones were already excitedly greeting Chanyeol's parents. Once they saw Chanyeol and _________, they immediately turned to them in excitement.
 
"Chanyeol~!" exclaimed a pretty young woman, coming over and giving the boy a hug. "It's been so long! How have you been?" She pulled away and smiled welcomingly at __________. "You must be his girlfriend, right? I'm his aunt."
 
_________ smiled politely, bowing respectfully and trying not to stare at the woman in awe; she looked like a supermodel. She was tall and skinny with long, thick black waves tumbling down her back and flawless milky white skin. The black dress she wore fit every curve perfectly and showed off her long legs in a way that was not too revealing but not too covered up. 
 
As they conversed, she soon found out she was Chanyeol's father's younger sister, and also the mother of the twins they had been talking about in the car. She met her husband, Chanyeol's uncle, a few moments later, as well as Chanyeol's aunt and uncle on his mom's side of the family. They seemed to be a bit older, possibly around Chanyeol's parents' ages. They apparently had two children as well, who were off in another room playing. 
 
She then formally introduced herself to his grandparents, and immediately smiled seeing the familiar grin on their faces. It was no mystery how Chanyeol had gotten his bright smile; it seemed as though every single member of his family had it. 
 
They were all extremely kind as well. They complimented her several times and gushed over how cute she and Chanyeol were together, only making them happier. When the greetings and introductions were finished, Chanyeol's mother turned to the two teens.
 
"Yeol, why don't you take _________ to her room and show her around?" 
 
"Okay," he nodded excitedly, grinning at his girlfriend and holding her bag and taking her hand. "C'mon. You'll love it." 
 
_____________________________________________
 
 
"Wow... this room is for me?" the girl breathed in amazement, stepping inside a huge guest bedroom on the top floor of the lake house. 
 
Chanyeol smiled and nodded as he watched his girlfriend look at every inch of the room in awe. The queen sized bed in the center of the room was set with cream colored silk sheets and decorated with several pillows in front of the elegant headboard. A fancy glass table stood on one side of the room with some books and old board games in the shelves, the same ones Chanyeol and his sister would play together as children. A matching vanity and dresser took up another side of the room, with a giant mirror with elegant designs on the sides. The door to the bathroom was open and the two peeked inside. Chanyeol chuckled at the girl's squeal to the Jacuzzi and fancy shower with electronic controls on the wall itself; he had had the same reaction when visiting the place for the first time. 
 
"Your grandparents must be loaded!!" she exclaimed, looking up at him with wide eyes as he set her bag down. 
 
Laughing, he leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Yes they are, and none of us complain about it," he grinned playfully, nudging her. "I'm in the room right across. It looks exactly like this one, pretty much. And they're the only two bedrooms up here." 
 
"Is there anything else on this floor?" she asked curiously, looking up at him happily with a twinkle in her eyes.
 
He slowly smiled and nodded, taking her hand. "Yup. One of the best parts of this house." 
 
She followed him as he led her out of the room and into what appeared to be another sunroom, with sliding doors to a large balcony. He slid the door to one side with his free hand and took her outside, grinning and gesturing to the hot tub on the side of the deck. 
 
"Oh my god," she widened her eyes in amazement, smiling excitedly. "I picked the right boy to date," she joked playfully, giggling softly as she held onto his hand. "This place is beautiful..."
 
"I know, right?" he laughed and held her close. "We'll go in it later tonight, okay?" 
 
Before she could respond, a loud scream came from behind them. 
 
"Chanyeol oppa!!" A little girl wearing a cute pink dress and white tights ran to the tall boy and jumped up on him ecstatically, giggling in excitement. "You're here!!"
 
Chanyeol blinked in surprise then laughed holding the girl tightly in his arms. _________ smiled fondly watching, resisting the urge to gush over how adorable the sight was. Seeing how good he was with children made him even more attractive to her, and it was the cutest thing she had ever seen. 
 
"Eunmi! I missed you! How's my little nutcase doing?" he joked, bouncing her and grinning at his girlfriend sending her a playful wink. 
 
"I am not a nutcase!" the seven year old huffed, giving the boy's head a light whack. He laughed and set her down, tilting his head.
 
"Eunmi, this is my girlfriend, _________. She's going to be staying with us for the vacation."
 
"Hi there!" _________ smiled, waving to the little girl. "I like your dress."
 
"Do you like pink, too?!" Eunmi exclaimed excitedly, looking up at her with hopeful eyes. "It's my favorite color!"
 
"I do like pink, but my favorite color is purple," _________ told her, smiling at how cute the child was.
 
"Where's Jungmin?" Chanyeol asked the girl curiously, holding his girlfriend's hand once more. "He's her brother," he explained to her. 
 
"He's playing on the Wii," Eunmi made a face, crossing her arms. "He never plays with me!"
 
The boy chuckled slightly and looked down at his girlfriend, mumbling softly. "I should probably warn you about Jungmin. He's thirteen and.. he's kind of in that 'obsessed with girls' phase of his life."
 
"Don't worry, I'm sure he won't steal me from you," she teased, smiling amused. "I can handle it." 
 
"Oh, we'll see about that," the boy mumbled partly to himself, laughing somewhat uncertainly as he led the girls out of the balcony. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the long wait, guys! Thank you so much to my new subscribers and my old ones who didn't unsubscribe from impatience xD