Unsigned Papers

Broken

"Tao? I know it's been forever since I've talked to you but I wanted to ask for a favor," Kyungsoo says once Tao picks up the phone. It's extremely late but Kyungsoo knows how Tao stays up late. He decided to call after a long time of thinking, it was time to do what he was about to do.  Kyungsoo is sitting at the kitchen table in the dark. It's silent except for the faint sound of crickets chiming outside and of course background noise on Tao's end of the line.

"It's really late so it must be important. What is it?" Tao asks over the phone.

Kyungsoo lets out a deep sigh before he says what he says.

"I wanted to know how long it would take for some papers to get sent over."

"It depends on what kind of papers you want..."

There's a pause on the line as Tao waits. Kyungsoo is still not sure about what he's about to say.

"I was wondering if you could fax some divorce papers that's legal here for me."

"What?" Tao asks in disbelief. "I've been waiting for you to ask me for divorce papers for almost four years...how come you're all of a sudden asking for them?"

"It's kind of a long complicated story I'm too tired to talk about but just know I've been doing some deep thinking," Kyungsoo starts tapping his fingers on the marbe table top while focusing on the window in the next room. "Can you please send papers over?"

"I know a guy who's familair with the legal system over in Korea that can send papers over in a matter of days...but I want to try and persuade you."

"I'm listening..."

"Divorce is really complicated. By the way you sound I can assume you want something clean and simple that doesn't involve a lot of time in the court. If you get a divorce you would have to hire an attorney and make multiple court visits to discuss custody issues, property issues, and did you sign a prenupt before you got married?"

"No..."

"Yeah divorce is going to be too messy for you. I suggest you do legal seperation since it would be a lot easier. Before you start asking me what it is just know it's just like a divorce but not exactly a divorce. Like you'd still be kind of married but you and Jongin would be living in seperate houses, Jun Min would stay with you and visit Jongin if you wanted him too, and he would have to pay child support. It's much more simple."

"I still need an attorny for that though and I don't want to bring this up to Jongin," Kyungsoo leans back in his chair with a sigh. "This is all so complicated I just don't want to see him and move out. That's all I really want to do."

"I guess you're still having second thoughts. Here's what I'm going to do for you," Tao starts off and Kyungsoo can hear Tao going through papers. "I'm going to get in contact with the guy I know who can get the papers for you. Once he faxes me the papers I will forward it to Chanyeol's fax machine. Then you can decide what you really want to do...this will take a few days though."

"Did I ever mention how great you are? If I didn't then I'm saying it now. Tao you are the best."

"I know I am," Tao replies and it makes Kyungsoo giggle.

"Is there anyway I can thank you?"

"When I get over there on Christmas I want you cook me a lot of Korean beef because it's been awhile since I had some. Also I want you to tell Jun Min to give me a hug because he's always so scared of me. Why is he so scared of me in the first place?"

"I don't know maybe it's because you're really tall and intimidating."

"Kris and Sehun are tall and intimidating and he has no problem with them...I have a face of an angel compared to their bitter looking faces," Tao says and Kyungsoo starts laughing out loud. He's only laughing because he can hear Sehun getting offended over the line. "Sehun stop! Stop biting my neck I don't like you!"

"Ummm I will let you two have your moment. Don't stay up too late and again thanks," Kyungsoo says once he hears Tao let out a soft moan on the other line. He really doesn't want to hear his friends having relations over the phone, that's gross.

"Goodnight Kyungsoo," Both Tao and Sehun chime at the same time before disconnecting. One can only imagine what they're preparing to do. Kyungsoo puts the phone down on the table and continues to stare at the window. The time on the phone reads 3:24, Kyungsoo has work in five hours and he's not sure if he's going to get any sleep tonight. Divorce or legal seperation...it all sounded so complicated. Kyungsoo's mind is telling him to leave as fast as he can because of all the violent events but his heart begs to differ. Kyungsoo still wants Jongin.

   The kitchen light flashes on and Baekhyun walks in with a frown on his face while Chang Seo is in his arms crying. Baekhyun is dressed in his pajamas and there are dark rings under his eyes that are barely open. 

"What are you still doing up?" Baekhyun asks. His voice is still raspy from the sickness. 

"I was on the phone with Tao," Kyungsoo answers while squinting, his eyes have yet to adjust to the bright light in the kitchen. Baekhyun gives Chang Seo to Kyungsoo before he shuffles over to the medicine.

"At this time of night? It must have been really important if you're calling this late. May I know what you called for?" Baekhyun gets nosy as he goes through the cabinet to get one of Chang Seo's bottle. While he waits for Kyungsoo to explain himself he's scooping formula into the empty bottle.

"I called him to see if he could send over some documents...divorce documents."

"What?!" Tries his hardest not to yell and he succeeds when it comes out as a loud whisper. He slams the microwave door closed and quickly pushes in the numbers so the bottle can heat up and so he can talk about this with Kyungsoo face to face. Baekhyun's tiredness flew out the window once Kyungsoo said what he said and he's now fully awake.

"I asked him for divorce papers but he told me that I shouldn't do that so he's sending me seperation papers which is the same thing. Main point is I'm done with Jongin, once those papers are signed we will go our seperate ways."

"I'm happy that you're doing this but I just want to know why now? You two have been going back and forth for years and we have all told you to leave him and you never did. So why now?" Baekhyun takes the baby bottle out of the microwave and brings the heated bottle to the table. He's paying close attention to Kyungsoo while uncapping the Nyquil. 

"These past couple of weeks I've been doing a lot of thinking Baek. I realized how stupid and naive I was being thinking that me and Jongin would be together again. I was so worried about me and him that I didn't pay attention to the person that's the most important to me in life, Jun Min. Jongin hurt Jun Min physically and God knows how much he's hurt him emotionally...and I won't let that happen again. I am so angry at myself for not leaving before...all of this could have been avoided if I just left. But no, I was caught up in these naive thoughts thinking one day he'd forgive me and we'd raise Jun Min together happily...I was so stupid," Kyungsoo hangs his head down.

"You're being too hard on yourself. You are far from being stupid...you just wanted something so bad that you forgot what was really important. As long as you're doing what makes both you and Jun Min happy,that's important, you should be all good," Baekhyun gives a thumbs up as he downs some of the medicine.

"I hope everything does turn out okay...ever since what happened it's been just me and Jun Min. He keeps me happy and I hope I'm doing my best to keep him happy--Do you really think it's a good idea to mix Nyquil with the formula? You're basically drugging Chang Seo."

"This is not the first time I've done this. I put Nyquil in both Chang Seo and Hyun Seo's bedtime milk so they can get better quicker or I put Zzzquil in it so they can knock out instantly. I only put small doses so it's not dangerous...Chang Seo will be alright," Baekhyun explains while shaking the bottle up. Kyungsoo side eyes Baekhyun because he's sure that's wrong on so many levels. But he doesn't question it anymore and even feeds Chang Seo the iffy bottle. "But Kyungsoo..."

"Yeah?"

" I already know that I want you to leave Jongin but are you positive it's what you want to do it?"

"It's for the best--"

"We all know that but is it something you want to do? Is it set in stone that you want to leave him for good?"

"Yeah of course--I mean it's the best thing I shoul-- no. I am not sure at all,"Kyungsoo lets out a sigh. "Since he's been sober and after the really big argument he's been tolerable, well I think that's the best word to use. He's still really quiet but something seems different about him besides him not cursing me out three quarters of the time. A couple of days ago Jun Min went over to the house for a few hours and he and Jongin ended up starting a puzzle together. Jun Min has always told me how scared he is of Jongin but what made him want to go over there and do a puzzle with him? Why did Jongin even let Jun Min in the house after he's expressed his hatred towards him?"

"So in simpler terms you still think there's a chance for Jongin to change?"

"I don't know...I don't want Jun Min to get hurt again. I still think there's a chance but I don't want to take chances and put Jun Min's safety at risk. That's the main reason you've caught me spacing out recently, it's because I've been thinking about it a lot," Kyungsoo says. Chang Seo falls asleep while drinking the bottle and Kyungsoo gives a look to Baekhyun.

"I told you he'd fall asleep instantly," Baekhyun smirks while taking Chang Seo back.

"You still drugged him," Kyungsoo replies as he gets up from his seat with his phone. He and Baekhyun are standing around in the kitchen shifting from one foot to another deciding who will say the next thing.

"Well I don't say this a lot but think about it more...if you honestly think there's a chance that he might change then go for it I guess...I don't want you to but it's your future and decision. But if he does something else then you already know I'm going to kill him."

"I believe it," Kyungsoo smiles a little. "Thanks for talking with me."

"We're best friends, practically brothers. It's my job to make sure that you're happy. Goodnight Kyungsoo," Baekhyun chimes while walking out of the kitchen with the sleeping baby. But he turns around to say one last thing. "I forgot to tell you that Jun Min walked into your room like ten minutes ago so don't be alarmed when you see a lump on your bed."

"I won't. Goodnight Baekhyun," Kyungsoo laughs. He turns off the kitchen light and heads to his room.

 

October 17th, 2012

Dear Ilji,

   No one is sick in the house now and everyone's healthy again. I'm glad because now I don't have to wear the itchy mask. I just finished my homework and now I'm waiting for Hyun Seo to finish his timeout. Hyun Seo's in trouble because he got frustrated when uncle Baek was teaching him how to do one of the math problems and threw his juice at uncle Baek. It shocked me so much because it was unexpected. My uncles face was frozen...it took him some time to get mad and actually react. He ended up shouting at Hyun Seo and made him sit in the corner. Right now he's in Hyun Seo's room taking things away (because Hyun Seo is grounded) and who knows what is going to happen when uncle Channie comes home. I don't know why my cousin does these things to himself...

  Oh yeah remember how I had mixed feelings about my dad? Now I really have them. I only mentioned to you about the puzzle on the table and how my dad was trying to put it together. I forgot to mention  to you that he let me help him with the puzzle. I expected for him to say no when I asked if I could help but he didn't, well sort of. I had to prove I was capable of doing the puzzle if I wanted to continue on. I was worthy, and we ended up working on the puzzle together. Even when I got thirsty and I didn't ask for anything he still gave me juice. He was being nice. Though he's almost as quiet as me he even started talking to me.

   Usually I'm terrified of him but that day I wasn't as scared. I still kept my distance but I wasn't uncomfortable like usual. He didn't drink the grown up juice and now he's okay. I still don't hate  him but I really want to go back over and finish the puzzle. I wonder if he continued the puzzle, what if he's almost done with it? It's only been two days but maybe he sped through the puzzle once he got all the end pieces together...I hope not. I want to be there when the puzzle gets finished.

    This morning my daddy asked me what I thought about us saying goodbye to my dad forever. If this was a month ago I would have put yes almost immediately but this morning I only shrugged my shoulders. There's this feeling...I'm not sure if I want to say goodbye forever. He's been really mean but saying goodbye doesn't seem like it's right. It's all up to my daddy though. He is the one that needs to decide if he wants to say goodbye forever to my dad.

"Okay where's juice boy?" Chanyeol asks when he steps in the house. Hyun Seo nearly jumps out of his seat when he hears Chanyeol. Jun Min walks into the other room to go read, he's seen Hyun Seo get scolded by Chanyeol before and he doesn't want to see it again.

 

"Kyungsoo are these for you?" Chanyeol questions when he enters Kyungsoo's room. Jun Min and Kyungsoo are on the bed reading their own books. Jun Min is reading one of his fantasy books and Kyungsoo is wearing his reading glasses while scanning over a diagram in one of his medical books. Kyungsoo looks up and see's the papers.

"I don't know what does it say?" Kyungsoo asks as he puts the book down.

"Legal seperation documents..." 

"Yeah they're mine. Tao said he was going to send them and I forgot to tell you that he'd be sending them over," Kyungsoo gets up and takes the papers from Chanyeol. He briefly scans through the papers to make sure that everything's there. He'd make sure to call Tao as soon as possible to make sure what he had was correct and in order and also thank him. Chanyeol stands there for a second in thought.

"Okay...Goodnight," Chanyeol drops what he was about to ask and closes the door. Kyungsoo puts the papers down on the night stand climbs back into bed. Jun Min has replaced his book for his notepad and he's currently jotting something down. 

Daddy?...

Yes Jun Min?

Are you sure you want to say goodbye to dad forever?

   Kyungsoo frowns and lets the train of throughts go through his mind yet again. Thes past two days that's all he's been getting asked. Baekhyun asked him, Tao asked him, Minseok asked him, Jongdae and Junmyeon asked him, and he's pretty sure Chanyeol was going to ask him just by how he was looking. But now Jun Min is asking him. If Jun Min is asking the questions then that means that he's having other thoughts too.

"No I'm not sure at all Jun Min. But I want you to be safe and that will only happen if I say goodbye to your dad forever," Kyungsoo answers, not bothering to write it down.

I have been thinking about it a little. I always say I don't like him but what if he gets nice again? The other day he did talk to me and he gave me juice

"Babe that doesn't mean he's changed completely. I'm not going to take any chances and attempt to see if he's nice again or not. Tomorrow when you get out of school and after you finish your homework I'm going to leave work early and pick you up so we can go to the house. You and I are going to collect some of our things and wait for your dad to come home and talk to him about those papers over there," Kyungsoo points to the papers on the night stand.

What are those papers?

Those are official papers from the court that legally state I'm saying goodbye to your dad forever

oh okay

"It's past your bed time. Time for bed," Kyungsoo claps. Jun Min sighs and puts his book and notepad on the nightstand with Ilji. Both Jun Min and Kyungsoo get under the covers and gets close to one another. Jun Min gives Kyungsoo a kiss on the cheek before laying down. "Goodnight Mr. Giggles!" Jun Min's eyes get wide. Mr. Giggles means that Kyungsoo is going to tickle him. Before Jun Min can react Kyungsoo's hands touch his sides and Jun Min goes into a laughing fit as Kyungsoo tickles him.

 

October 18th, 2012

Dear Ilji,

   Turns out my dad didn't even continue on with the puzzle after I left. It's still exactly the same since I left. It was the first thing I checked when I entered my house and I felt happy. But why didn't he finish it?

My daddy is in the other room getting things together and he told me to pack my things. I don't even know what to pack, what am I supposed to pack them in? It's not like we brought big enough boxes...I'm confused. Also I don't feel like moving my stuff, I don't want to move my stuff. I want it to stay here...

I'm not going to pack until I'm forced to do it. Instead I'm going to continue with the puzzle.

Talk to you later Ilji

   Jun Min puts Ilji back in his bag and starts on the puzzle with a smile.

   Kyungsoo is in the other room trying his best to think of everything he might need to take. The first thing he took was his emergency cash stash hidden in his sock drawer, $10,000 dollars of saved money over the years. After he got that he wasn't sure what else to bring with him. Kyungsoo's not even sure if he wants to move his stuff out of the house. 

   He thinks about it for awhile until he remembers something he really wants to bring with him. He wants to bring the old photo albums from his college years, his pregnancy, and Jun Min's first two years of life. Those photo albums are in a box somewhere but Kyungsoo isn't sure where exactly. He sets out on a mini quest to find them. He's pretty sure the box isn't in his room because when he and Jongin first moved into the house this room was a guest room and Kyungsoo never put valuables in the guest room.  The next place he checks is the junk closet. When Kyungsoo makes his way to the junk closet he notcies Jun Min doing the puzzle instead of packing packing. Kyungsoo shrugs it off instead of scolding Jun Min for not listening.

The photo albums weren't in the junk closet either or the laundry room. The only place left in the house was Jun Min's room and Jongin's room. Kyungsoo chooses Jongin's room first.

    It's been awhile since Kyungsoo stepped into Jongin's room. Five years ago it used to be his and Jongin's room until the incident but nothing much has changed. The walls are still a light gray with a white trim, the bed set is still the same, except the comforter is different from the one they used to use. There's no more curtains that cover the window but only blinds that look fairly new. One half of the room, what used to be Kyungsoo's side is completely empty except for the stock pile of books Jongin kept on the night stand. The sweet smell of Vanilla stayed, looks like Jongin never stopped buying the vanilla scented candles (Kyungsoo used to always tell him to buy) even after the incident. 

  Kyungsoo takes in a deep breath and lets the vanilla smell entice his nostrils as he slides open the closet. He opened Jongin's side of the closet and didn't find the box. There were suits neatly put on hangers, snap backs on the top shelf, and shoes both casual and formal lined up on the ground. Some sneakers are still in their boxes that are stacked in the corner.

  Just when Kyungsoo is about to open the other side of the closet a worn brown sneaker box catches his attention. Kyungsoo doesn't want to get nosy but the box looks peculiar and he wants to see what it is. The box is under four other boxes and Kyungsoo is careful not to make anything disorganized. When he pulls the box out he puts it down on the carpeted floor.

'Jongin's thought box'

 It said in bold letters on the lid of the box. Kyungsoo opens it and finds an ocean of index cards of all colors. Some are bigger than the others, some have one sentence written and others have paragraphs. Kyungsoo briefly sorts through them and none of them seem to have specific dates on them.

"Would it be wrong of me to read his thoughts?" Kyungsoo asks himself when he looks at the red index card in his hand. There's a whole paragraph written down in black Sharpie marker and there's a lot of scribbles. Curiosity gets the best of Kyungsoo and he ends up reading the card.

     I tried to cheat today. Just like how Kyungsoo did to me... There was this guy I met at a bar. His name was Taemin and he seemed interested in me. I wasn't exactly interested in him but I had to get back at Kyungsoo, that's what I kept telling myself. I asked him out and he happily agreed. I thought I would be able to do it but I can't. I took him out to dinner and we talked a little, he's a nice guy I guess. But he tried to kiss me...I thought I would be able to do it. But I couldn't...It just didn't seem right. I apologized to him before I left to get a few drinks. Why is it hard for me to get back at Kyungsoo? ! He slept with another man but here I am not able to even kiss someone else. It pisses me off to no end. Why can't I do it?! I'm going to get another drink

   Kyungsoo gasps as he reads. He never knew that Jongin stayed abstinent after the incident. Before what happened Jongin had a high drive so to see that he stayed away from and skinship shocked Kyungsoo and made him feel guilty. That still didn't stop him from pulling out another card. This one is blue and has a little writing on it.

Not even alcohol can make the pain go away.  No matter how much I drink I still think about Kyungsoo and I can't take it.

The next one is pink

How long am I going to live with all this anger and loneliness? It's only been five months since what happened and it feels like it's been ages. Everything's fine when I'm at work because there's things to do that keep my mind occupied, sometimes. My co-workers have asked me what I did with the pictures of Kyungsoo and Jun Min that were on my desk. I couldn't tell them that I threw them away, I had to make some stupid excuse. I leave whenever they ask me how my husband and child are because I don't know and I really don't give a .

At home that's when I realize how alone I am.  I don't know where Kyungsoo is probably with that child sitter he got pregnant by planning on baby showers or like that. Jun Min is probably someone elses too. Who knows when it comes to my of a husband...I shouldn't even call him my husband.

Next is Orange

Does the universe hate me? Do I hate me? Kyungsoo called me crying and begging. I don't know what was wrong with him nor did I ask why he was in China...I don't even know why I answered his call. But he called me asking if he could come back. I hung up but he kept on calling and calling until he explained himself. He said that he would stay out of my way and he really needed to get out of China. I said yes and I don't know what the I was thinking.

I can barely think of him without wanting to break something so how can I put up with seeing his face again. And Jun Min's? Looks like I'm going to need more alcohol.

Then there's a teal one

I can barely look at this kid.

One is purple and the words are very repetitive

    Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo Hate Kyungsoo. Hate him you idiot! He hurt you for s sake! You should hate him! He doesn't want anything to do with you! Just forget him and maybe you can be happy! Hate him , HATE HIM!

The white one when Kyungsoo pulls it out has dried up wet spots on staining some of the blue ink.

   Who does Kyungsoo think he is? He just told me that he still loved me and that he's always loved me. Why would he say that?! He shouldn't lie to me. If he did love me then he wouldn't have ever cheated and maybe we would be happy. All these years of fighting and alcohol have made us both crazy. But for him to say that he's always loved me is one of the craziest things I've ever heard.

He does this on purpose, to play with my heart and make sure I'm as miserable as possible. That's probably the reason he came back, to make my life a living hell. So I can see Jun Min and question if he's really my son or not, he does it all on purpose. He was right about one thing though...I did hurt them both. Kyungsoo cheated but I did do something way worse. I actually hit them both...What the was I thinking?

I wasn't thinking at all is what. Even if I hated them with a true passion I would never attempt to hit them, that's cruel. But my drunk did and I can't stop feeling guilty. Why am I screwed like this! Why the did I have to hit them? I'm so ing stupid and I will never forgive myself for it...i'm  a

I hope Kyungsoo leaves me alone because I can't take this anymore...I'm going crazy again. But I don't have alcohol this time...damnit

    Kyungsoo pulls out a mint green one. He's been crying since the second one and he's not sure why he's still reading them. His main purpose for what he did was to protect Jongin, not make him so miserable. The few notes he has picked out don't even cover all of the index cards in the box. Jongin had the box jammed pack with his thoughts and Kyungsoo's sure he doesn't want to read all of them.

     I've been sober for almost a month and all I've been doing is working and thinking. There's nothing else I really do. Of course I read but other then that there's nothing else I do. I've been saving money from not buying alcohol and I don't know what to do with it. I only bought a 1500 piece puzzle set and I'm not sure when I'm going to start it. Kyungsoo hasn't been around in awhile and it's empty? I don't know how to explain it.

The next index card is pale blue

Puzzles are bull

The last one Kyungsoo picks out before he puts the box back where it came from is not an index card but a yellow sheet of college ruled paper. Just by how unworn it looks like the pale blue one and white one Kyungsoo can assume it's recent and there's a lot of dried tear stains on this piece paper. 

   Kyungsoo came by with the kid and asked if the kid could stay for awhile. I was thinking about saying no until he looked at me with those big eyes of his. Then I let him in...there was really no harm in that. It's not like the kid is bad in the first place he just doesn't talk. Just to keep it short he helped me with the puzzle. I actually got things started and he was really helpful.

   As he was helping me I realized how big he's gotten. I stopped paying attention to the kid years ago but when I looked at him I almost started crying. Although he's really short and thin as a rail he's still aged a lot. Now that I'm thinking about it...it is my fault that he's like this now? Way to go Jongin...

Last time I paid attention was when he was just getting the hang of walking and climbing. Now he's this smart young child and I wasn't there for any of it. Plus I realized something...he has my lips.

When Kyungsoo came back I felt dissapointed. I didn't want the kid to leave...I wanted to finish the puzzle. I told Kyungsoo how smart the kid is and he said that the kid was smart just like me. That's when I realized that I was a complete idiot. All those years I told myself that that kid  wasn't mine even when I was there for the whole damn pregnancy I still denied it. That's my kid and I've done nothing but made him live through terrible unforgiving experiences over these past years and I'm just so stupid! 

I still will never forgive Kyungsoo for what he did but I really need to stop being such an to the two of them. It's already too late for this any of us to go back to how things were, hell I don't even trust Kyungsoo enough to go back to the way things were. But it's not too late for me to say my apologies. It's only right that I apologize for the things I've done but even now I can't think of a way to say it. What am I supposed to say: "Sorry for beating the out of  Jun Min and punching you in the face while I was drunk?" No... it doesn't work like that. I can't pull 180s like that and try to act all nice like nothing happened...that's too stupid. Even if it means I'm not forgiven I still have to find a way to apologize to the both of them.

But right now...

I want to see the kid grow up...but first I want to finish the puzzle. When they both left I felt empty again and I couldn't continue on with the puzzle. I would prefer if I finished it with the kid since he helped me out in the first place. It wouldn't be right if I finished it without him...butut Kyungsoo said Jun Min was never coming over again. It's not like I can call him and ask if the kid can come over and finish a puzzle with me, that'd be weird right?

     Kyungsoo wipes away his tears and puts the papers back in the box. After putting the box back where it was before Kyungsoo slides open the othr side of the closet and finds it completely empty, except for the box he was looking for. Kyungsoo doesn't want to take the box out completely so he grabs the first picture that's poking from out of the box. It's a photo from one of the photo studios he and Jongin went to awhile back. The picture looks so cheesy and pretentious. Both Kyungsoo and Jongin are wearing khaki pants and button down shirts. The only difference was that Jongin's shirt was blue and Kyungsoo's shirt was green and he also wore a sweater vest. Jun Min was around six months old and dressed in a turqouise onsie. They were all smiling happily in the picture, even Jun Min. Though Kyungsoo is sure he had to tickle Jun Min a little to get that smile. What's important though is the caption below the photo it says: "Kim Family Happiness."

Kyungsoo breaks out into tears while looking at the picture.

 

"Hey kid what are you doing here?" Jongin asks when he steps into the house. It's been a long day for him at work and he really wasn't expecting for Jun Min to be in the living room continuing the puzzle. Jongin is kind of upset that Jun Min is doing the puzzle without him. "Where's Kyungsoo?"

  Jun Min points in the direction where the rooms are. Now Jongin is curious about why Kyungsoo is in the house...

"Why did you continue the puzzle without me?" Jongin questions. Jun Min pulls out his notepad and quickly writes down his sentence before handing the notepad to Jongin.

Why do you ask so many questions?

"Because I can," Jongin sticks his tongue out at Jun Min and Jun Min raises an eyebrow.

"Jongin can I talk with you in the kitchen?" Kyungsoo asks when he comes into the living room. Jongin puts his tongue back in his mouth and gives a small nod before following Kyungsoo into the kitchen. Both of them are on sperate sides of the kitchen. Jongin is leaning by the fridge while Kyungsoo is standing politely by the sink. Kyungsoo shifts from side to side with papers in his hand and Jongin waits awkwardly for Kyungsoo to say something. Kyungsoo is thinking of polite ways to ask Jongin to sign the seperation papers but after what he just read...he can't find anything to say. "Jongin?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to talk out a schedule so that Jun Min can come over and help you finish the puzzle?" Kyungsoo asks instead. Jongin feels himself getting excited but he does his best not to show it. Instead he just nods and tries his best not to smile. "Okay then we shall do that."

"What are the papers for?"

"These were just some junk papers I found in my room," Kyungsoo lies as he crumbles the seperation papers. He couldn't get those signed yet, well atleast not now. After reading some of Jongin's thoughts Kyungsoo thinks there's a little bit of hope and he's going to hold onto it.