Recovery

Broken

 September 6th, 2012

 Dear Ilji,

    A lot happened last night. I don't even want to say what happened because I might start crying again but just know I got hurt. My daddy got hurt too and now I really hate my dad. It took awhile for me to calm down last night because I was so scared. What happened last night is something I never want to experience again. I have bruises all over my skin and both my cheeks. The one from two days ago is a dark blue while the one from last night is a sickly red. I consider myself lucky because my dad seperated my right shoulder from the socket when I got yanked. If he had pulled the left one then I wouldn't be writing right now. My right arm has a sling on it.

  When I was getting cleaned up last night I coughed up a lot of blood and that made me really scared. Even Hyun Seo started crying because he thought I was dying, I kind of thought I was dying too. My uncle Channie tried to help but he almost fainted again because of blood so my uncle Baek and my daddy helped me. It was a very long process. They made me drink Tylenol but it was the grape kind so I hated it. Next they had to rub alcohol all over my body just in case I had any open cuts. A couple of times they tried to calm me down from crying but my arm hurt too much.

   I'm also grateful that both my daddy and uncle are trained nurses at the hospital so they knew how to treat my arm. My uncle had to twist my arm a couple of times and I screamed really loud because of the pain but my daddy helped me through the pain by combing his fingers through my hair. That's something that always soothes me. Once my uncle got the bone back in the socket after one final painful twist he put a sling on me. My treatment was finally done after that. I was still really sad though and my daddy was too. When we went to bed I stayed really close to him and refused to let him go because he was crying and apologizing a lot. I wanted to tell him everything was going to be alright but I didn't have a notepad close by.

  It's Saturday now and I'm not sure how long me and my daddy will be staying over here but I hope it's a long time. I don't ever want to see my dad again. Hyun Seo tried to play with me but I didn't really feel like playing. My shoulder is still really sore. Right now my uncle and my daddy are arguing and I think it's about my dad again.

"Kyungsoo it's time for a divorce..." Baekhyun slams the cabinet door as he tries to look for Chang Seo's formula. He and Kyungsoo were talking about sleeping arrangements until Kyungsoo mentioned when he and Jun Min were going to go back to the house, the house with Kim Jongin. That's when things got heated.

"I can't do that Baekhyun," Kyungsoo bites the inside of his mouth in anger as he sits at the kitchen island.

"Why not? We can easily call Tao for divorce papers. You can end it with Jongin for good. If you're worried about where you and Jun Min are going to live we can easily talk to Sehun. He's not a real estate agent for nothing"

"I told you Baekhyun I'm not going to do that so please just drop the subject."

"Why should I?! You never fail to confuse me Kyungsoo why won't you leave him?!" Baekhyun is red and he's in Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo is breathing hard and his eyes are tearing up, he was already feeling like crap when he woke up but this argument is making the feeling worse. He feels drained and extremely tired.

"Because I still love him!" Kyungsoo screams back. There's tears falling down his cheeks and he's getting red as well. "I know what he did was wrong! But I hope things go back to how they were! I blame myself for this whole thing all the time and none of you will understand why!" Kyungsoo gets up from the counter and runs to the guest room before slamming the door. Baekhyun leans on the counter and lets out a deep sigh.

Jun Min is concerned and he wants to comfort his daddy but Baekhyun stops him from doing so.

"He needs a little alone time. I know you want to comfort him but he really needs to take time to rest," Baekhyun hugs Jun Min before leading him to Hyun Seo's room. Jun Min is whining as he walks with Baekhyun because he wants to see his daddy but he stops when he realizes he's acting like a baby. Hyun Seo and Chanyeol are building a tower with Hyun Seo's lego's when Baekhyun and Jun Min enter. Jun Min was always kind of jealous of the relationship Hyun Seo had with Chanyeol because he never had that type of relationship with his dad. "Chanyeol I need you to watch Kyungsoo while me and the boys go out."

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asks as he connects two transparent lego's together for the base part of the tower. Baekhyun scoffs as he glares at his husband, Chanyeol didn't listen very well.

"I told you this a couple of nights ago Chanyeol. Taehyung is staying the night and all day tomorrow. He and Daehyun are on the KTX train from Busan right now. They should be here in two hours which is enough time for me and the boys to get ready and drive all the way to Seoul," Baekhyun explains. Chanyeol is only half paying attention as he's staring at the blue prints through his reading glasses. Jun Min notices that Baekhyun is losing his patience just by the way he taps his foot impatiently.

"Oh okay have fun," Chanyeol waves. Baekhyun groans before telling Jun Min and Hyun Seo to come on. The boys leave Chanyeol in deep concentration as he sorts through the lego bucket. Baekhyun really wants to throw the bucket out of the window and leave Chanyeol looking stupid but he isn't that mean.  Instead Baekhyun kisses Chanyeol on the forehead and makes his way to Hyun Seo's room to get clothes.

Dear Ilji,

  Taking a shower with this sling is extremely annoying. I had to wear this plastic bag around it and I had to be very careful when trying to wash with one hand, which was hard. Hyun Seo had to help me multiple times and I really didn't want his help because I can do things on my own. It also felt really weird for them to see the bruises I had all over my body. I didn't want them to see it because their looks make me want to cry.

Once we finished washing me and Hyun Seo changed into our day clothes and my uncle Channie helped us dry our hair while my uncle Baek got ready. He actually made me cheer up when he told me and Hyun Seo to shake our heads like maniacs as the blow dryer blew the heat. He started beat boxing and told us to shake to the beat, it was so much fun. Me and Hyun Seo's hair was all over the place when our hair was dry and we both started laughing really hard. Since my hair is longer my hair it looked even crazier when I looked in the mirror. Uncle Channie put our hair in ponytails that stuck straight up and told us we were alien cousin's living on planet Earth.

We played aliens with uncle Channie until uncle Baek came back in the room. He didn't look too pleased to see our hair the way it was and he told me and Hyun Seo to go into his room. Me and Hyun Seo walked silently into his room and waited for whatever he was going to do. He ended up styling our hair and I kept whining because I hate combs and brushes. When he finished I had a rich kid hair style I didn't like, I wanted to keep the ponytail...Hyun Seo's hair was similair to mine except his bangs went the opposite way. Uncle Baek called us extremely adorable before kissing our cheeks a lot and I wanted him to stop.

After that we were all ready including Chang Seo who was still napping in his carrier and we got into uncle Baek's car. I like his car a lot because it always smells like cupcakes and there is a lot of space in the back seat. The only down fall to the car is the messiness. Whenever I get into the car I have to move a lot of sweaters and toys from the tan seat and onto the floor. Today it wasn't that messy but I still had to move an empty bottle and teething ring, I was thankful the teething ring was dry. Once we all got settled uncle Baek the car and my daddy came out.

He and uncle Baek started talking and I wasn't really paying attention because Chang Seo woke up from his nap and started crying really loud. Uncle Baek told us to give him his bottle that was in the baby bag and we did. I had to hold his bottle with the one free arm I had and it felt awkward because of how my arm was. Soon enough my daddy got into the drivers side and my uncle Baek climbed to the passengers side. I guess my daddy didn't want my uncle driving and I can understand why. We have been driving for almost an hour I think and my mood is still not the greatest and just by the eye bags under my daddy's eyes I can tell his mood is bad too.

"Hey kids the house your uncle is building is close to here. You want to drive by it?" Baekhyun asks. The kids eyes light up when their uncle gets mentioned because they love him so much. The kids have talked to him about the house he was having built in South Korea for the holidays and they even got to help with the blue prints. It's so cool to have an uncle that's a very good architect.

"Yes!" Hyun Seo shouts and Jun Min rapidly nods his heads. They get excited when Kyungsoo turns onto the exit because they were going to see the house. 

  As they ride through the secluded town everyone in the car has their mouth open because these houses are really nice. All of these houses look like semi-mansions with big backyards and fancy entrances. Baekhyun stares in envy as they continue to drive down a side street, he's tempted to tell Kyungsoo to turn back around because he can't look at these houses anymore, but he see's the fascinated look on the kid's face and ends up smiling.

"Daddy one day I'm going to become a wealthy man and give you a house just like this," Hyun Seo says as he stares out the window. Baekhyun is caught off guard by what his son said but instantly feels overwhelmed with joy because his son is a complete sweetheart. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo squeal because of Hyun Seo's cuteness and Chang Seo ends up squealing too. Baekhyun sends love bullets to the back seat which Hyun Seo gives back.

"Babe I don't need a big house. As long as I have you, Chang Seo, Taehyung, your father, and the rest of our family I will always be as happy as can be," Baekhyun smiles. Hyun Seo smiles really wide before continuing to gaze out of the window. He's still amazed by the craftmenship of each house and he's amazed by how long this street is. Jun Min wishes he can say something sweet like that but it'd be too late even if he took out his notepad and wrote what he wanted to say down. "Which one is his house again?"

"That one," Kyungsoo hits the breaks and they stare at the last house on the street. Jun Min thinks it's the nicest house on the street. It may not be the biggest, it's still huge, but it sure is the nicest. Minseok never liked going too over the top when blue printing house because too much is not a good thing. Baekhyun can't close his mouth because he's staring intently at the fancy stone work of the exterior. Really how did Minseok manage to create this masterpiece. "He really outdid himself with this one."

"This is only a vacation home?" Baekhyun asks in disbelief. Kyungsoo nods his head and Baekhyun sits back in his seat, it's too much to take in. "Kids remember to study hard just like uncle Minseok and you will be wealthy like him...I'm living in this house when he's in China."

"Minseok will never admit his wealth. Plus he gives most of his money earned to charity so his kids won't end up spoiled," Kyungsoo laughs at his friend before turning the car around. "Alright everyone we have to get to the subway station before Taehyung and Daehyun get here. I know you don't want to leave this beautiful house but we only have to wait a few more months before we can see it's true beauty. Tonight we are going to call uncle Minseok okay?" 

"Okay!" Hyun Seo shouts, Jun Min gives a thumbs up in compliance to what his daddy said. Kyungsoo drives off and they are soon off of rich people lane and back to their original course. No more quick stops or they might run late.

 

"Wait Kyungsoo we can't take Jun Min into the train station like that," Baekhyun realizes this when he turns to check on all the boys in the back, Jun Min's bruises look worse as the hours go by. Jun Min's eyes get wide as he stare at Baekhyun because he's really confused. "The security would take us into questioning in a heartbeat...which mean Jongin would be arrested..."

"Then I would get Jun Min taken away because I didn't report this earlier. Baekhyun please watch what you say," Kyungsoo stares closely at the car in front of him going twenty miles and hour on a speed lane with his eyebrows furrowed. Today wasn't the day to hear Baekhyun's nonsense, he's too tired for it. Jun Min gets teary eyed at the thought of being taken away from his daddy, he'd rather die. Hyun Seo looks at Jun Min before grabbing his hand and telling him everything is going to be alright with a small smile.

"Fine, but seriously we can not take him in there like that. He's all bruised up," Baekhyun replies.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Kyungsoo asks clearly aggrivated.

"There's a convenience store a couple of blocks from where we used to live. We can go there and buy cover up and foundation...with the help of my amazing blending skills we can make Jun Min's beautiful face look like it's never been hit by a monster," Baekhyun explains. Kyungsoo thinks about it for awhile because he's really against putting make up on Jun Min's face but he doesn't want to lose his baby.

"Okay we can go get the make up but you're paying for it," Kyungsoo smirks. Baekhyun is about to curse out loud but he remembers that there's kids in the car so he settles for something g-rated, kkaebsongThe kids end up dying of laughter because of what Baekhyun says and that clears the mood a little.

 

   Dear Ilji,

   The streets in Seoul are really crowded. Even on a Saturday there's still a lot of men in work suits walking around and there is a lot of food places. Before we leave here I want to ask my daddy if we can go to a street vendor. I can't believe I was born in such a crowded area like this...It's really pretty but it's too crowded for me. We passed this tall apartment building a couple of minutes ago and my daddy told me that was our old house. He said him, my dad, and all my uncles lived in that apartment building when they were in college. I wonder how it was for them to see each other everyday since they can't do it now. My daddy and uncle Baek started telling stories of the past to us and it honestly sounded really nice. Maybe things are always better before kids?

  We are outside some convenience store now. Uncle Baek went inside and told us he'd be right back. My daddy turned off the car to preserve gas so now we can only hear the sounds of car horns and people shouting. Ah, the fine city called Seoul.

"I'm back!" Baekhyun calls when he gets back into the car. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes because they are already 15 minutes behind schedule and Chang Seo decided to start screaming and crying right when Baekhyun left. "What's wrong with you?"

"My nephew wouldn't stop crying even after Jun Min and Hyun Seo tried to give him his pacifier...also we're 15 minutes behind schedule what were you even doing in the convenience store?"

"First to answer what you said first about Chang Seo, he does not like when the car stops driving. He gets in a really foul mood when he's still in the car and the car stops driving. Second, we're still on time so stop being such a noob and third it took me awhile to figure out Jun Min's complexion because he his skin is a very specific pale color," Baekhyun explains as he goes through the white plastic bag. He pulls out two packs of gummy bears and gives it to the boys in the back seat, which they happily take. "I hope you don't mind Jun Min having sugar so early in the morning."

Kyungsoo ignores Baekhyun and pulls out of the parking space. Just like what Baekhyun said, Chang Seo stopped crying right when he started driving again. 

   Jun Min is squirming in the back seat as Baekhyun holds his head still. The brush that's creeping across Jun Min's face is tickling him and he wants it to stop. They are parked in one of the parking lots by the main subway entrance. Kyungsoo is mad that Baekhyun made him pay the parking fees, he only came to protect the kids from Baekhyun's driving for crying out loud. Everyone's eyes are glued to Jun Min as the foundation is being blended with the concealer Baekhyun put on Jun Min's face. Hyun Seo is amazed at how that stuff is making all the bruises go away, he thought it was some type of magic. Jun Min starts moving his head when the brush glides across his nose.

"Jun Min don't move you're almost done," Baekhyun narrows his eyes as he examines for any missing spots. He hovers the blending brush over Jun Min's cheeks and makes a few brushes before he caps the concealer, BB cream, and foundation. "And that's how it's done." Baekhyun makes Jun Min turn to face the baby mirror in the back of the driver's head rest to see how he looks. Jun Min's eyes nearly pop out of his socket because it looked like he hadn't been touched. He tried to touch his face but Baekhyun made a dissatisfied groan to notify that face touching is off limits.

"Wow how did you do that?" Kyungsoo leans closer to Jun Min to analyze Baekhyun's superb work.

"I wear make up myself so it was no problem at all," Baekhyun asnwers as he takes Chang Seo's carrier from the back seat. 

"Isn't makeup for girls?" Hyun Seo asks.

"No. Makeup is for both genders it's just society that makes it seem as if make up is for girls only. Don't let society's idealistic gender stereotypes brain wash you," Baekhyun explains while clicking the lock button on the car.

"Baekhyun they're kids...calm down," Kyungsoo interjects. H's heard of giving life lessons to kids at a young age, but not anything like that. The whole group walks on to the sidewalk and proceeds to Seoul Metropolitan Subway Station. Jun Min never went to this train station before unlike Hyun Seo who came more than twice a month with Baekhyun. He's not used to over crowding of the brightly litted subway station. Everything looked so pristine and refined from the glossy white tiling to the shiny metallic walls filled with engaging ads. The one with a television family smiling brightly caught his eyes as his daddy led him to where they are supposed to be.

"I see him!" Hyun Seo screams. Before Baekhyun can react Hyun Seo lets go of his hand and rudely pushes pass people to get to Taehyung. Baekhyun apologizes to the people glaring at him because of Hyun Seo before walking over to where Daehyun and Taehyung are at. Hyun Seo gives his half brother huge hug, he's so happy to see him. "Taehyung I missed you so much!"

"Hyun Seo what did I tell you about running off like--"

"Daddy!" The ten year old screams and runs up to Baekhyun. The scolding Baekhyun did have for Hyun Seo is swallowed and he puts down the baby carrier to give his son a huge hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too Taehyungie!" Baekhyun kisses both Taehyung's cheeks, making Taehyung erupt in giggles. Taehyung gives Chang Seo a kiss on the forehead before he runs over to Kyungsoo and Jun Min to give them a big hug and kiss too. Baekhyun stands up straight and see's Daehyun waiting patiently.

"Hello Daehyun," Baekhyun waves his hands. Daehyun gives a small smile as he watches Taehyung talk excitedly to Jun Min, Kyungsoo, and Hyun Seo. He really didn't want Taehyung to go. "When does your train leave?"

"In twenty minutes," Daehyun answers.

"We really need to work something out that's more effecient. This is nearly 8 hours your spending today and another 8 hours tomorrow on a train. This is the main reason for me  not seeing Taehyung as often as I want to. Something better has to be worked out. I need to see my son for more than a day and a half twice a month," Baekhyun explains because he honestly thinks this whole schedule he and Daehyun have is absurd and unfair.

" Why do you always bring this up? You know it's going to lead to an argument neither of us want to have so lets just drop it right now," Daehyun takes a joker bookbag off of his shoulder and hands it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun takes it with a frown. "His medicine is in there, don't forget to give him the pills tomorrow morning because last time he came home shaking and he got extremely jumpy."

"I told you I didn't forget to give him the pills. He told me he could take them by himself and he threw them away behind my back," Baekhyun argues. He's not even sure why he and Daehyun were once a thing before, they argued all the time. Kyungsoo walks up to the bickering ex-couple and gives Daehyun a hug.

"Atleast Kyungsoo is nice," Daehyun retorts. Baekhyun sticks his tongue out.

 

"Jun Min what happened to your arm did you go into battle?" Taehyung asks as he examines Jun Min's sling.

"No his daddy was being really mean to him again," Hyun Seo answers for Jun Min. Jun Min nods and agreement. Taehyung only knew some of the things that Jongin did from what Hyun Seo told him but he didn't know everything.

"You shoule karate chop his neck next time he is mean to you, like this!" Taehyung starts showing some of his animated karate moves he learned from television.  Hyun Seo joins his brother and they start screaming and battling in the subway station. Jun Min wants to join but his arm sling is in the way and he's afraid he might get hurt. So he just watches his two older cousins play while laughing occasionally.

   Dear Ilji,

   We are in a cafe in Seoul now, it's really cool! It's one of those cafe's where we can play board games once we finish eating. After Taehyung and Hyun Seo finished fighting they got really tired and hungry. Taehyung's dad waved goodbye and left on his train back to Busan. Taehyung asked uncle Baek if we could get lunch and uncle Baek thought it would be a good adventure for all of us. My daddy agreed too with a smile he says Seoul is a whole adventure waiting to be explored.

    When we were walking there were multiple restaurants and street vendors open but none of them caught my daddy's or uncle Baek's eyes. Uncle Baek was extremely picky when it came to places to eat because he said atmosphere was the key, whatever that means. Taehyung got really excited when he saw this cat cafe. In the window were a bunch of cats lounging around and their fur while people sipped on coffee in the back. Taehyung watched the cats closely and asked if we could eat there. But we couldn't because I'm allergic to cats. I felt really bad after that because he seemed so sad by it.

Actually he's still sad now. He keeps moping while he drinks his banana milk and I feel guilty.

 

"Taehyung don't be sad. Maybe next time we can go to the cat cafe and you can pet all the kitties you want," Baekhyun tries to tickle Taehyung but Taehyung moves away and sighs.

"It's not the cat cafe that I'm upset about...it's something else," Taehyung lies his head down on the table. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo give each other a concerned look before Baekhyun places his hand on Taehyung's stomach. "Daddy it's not my stomach that's upset either."

"Then what's bothering you Taehyung? You can always tell me and your daddy anything and we'll make it better," Kyungsoo says.  Taehyung lifts his head back up and sighs really loud.

"Well it's my dad...recently my step daddy told us that he was pregnant. My dad and I were really excited, I was so happy to have another sibling on my dad's side but things got bad for me. Now it's all about my step daddy Youngjae and what he wants or how he's feeling. My dad hasn't been paying attention to me at all and I feel so lonely. Whenever I ask him to play he's either really tired, working, or attending to Youngjae. I'm scared that when the baby comes my dad will forget all about me because he has a new family," Taehyung is crying by the time he's done explaining. Baekhyun wraps his arms around Taehyung and hugs him tightly while kissing his forehead repeatedly. Hyun Seo is on the other side of Taehyung patting his back and Jun Min is on the opposite side writing quickly on his notepad.

"Taehyung I don't ever want you to think something that silly will happen. Your father loves you so much and will never ever ever forget about you. I know this for sure," Baekhyun kisses Taehyung's wet cheeks. Kyungsoo watches as Jun Min puts down his pen and slides the notepad to Taehyung. Taehyung takes the blue notepad and reads what his little cousin had to say.

Taehyung I know you may be sad but you should know that your dad loves you a lot. At the train station he looked like he didn't want to leave you at all. He's just going through a lot of stress because having a baby is a lot of work. Your step daddy is going through a lot of changes both good and bad and he is going to need extra attention. Your dad is doing the best he can.

Talk to him about how you are feeling and he will understand. Also make sure you help out too because your dad seems really tired. Help out and things should get better.

MAKE SURE TO SMILE TOO BECAUSE HAPPY TAEHYUNG IS GOOD

" Thank you for telling me that Jun Min!" Taehyung brightly smiles. He wants to give Jun Min a hug but unfortunately the table is blocking their way and he can't. Instead he gives a thumbs up to his little cousin, which Jun Min gives back. Baekhyun takes a look at what Jun Min wrote and he's amazed by how much Jun Min know's for his age.

"How does he know all this?" Baekhyun hands the notepad for Kyungsoo to look over. Kyungsoo skims through his son's reading with a smile and he's proud that he's taught Jun Min so much.

"Well I tell him everything when he has a question about something. Also a few months ago when I was brushing up on my phsycology books Jun Min wanted to read with me and we read all about empathy," Kyungsoo answers. Baekhyun only nods because he's friends with a genius and his son follows in his footsteps. Baekhyun looks at his two son's having a burping contest before glancing at Chang Seo making snot bubbles in his carrier, Baekhyun wonders if his kids know what empathy is.

September 7th, 2012

Dear Ilji,

Yesterday was so much fun I almost forgot what happened the day before. It's like I made a full recovery from my sadness earlier today and my daddy seems happier now too. At the cafe when we were playing the board games it was fun until my daddy got really competetive, especially when we played connect four. He kept threatening to hit uncle Baek whenever he got blocked and it was a little funny.

I kept losing to Taehyung and Hyun Seo when we played Candy land but when it came time to play Scrabble me and my daddy won. Hyun Seo wasn't interested in Scrabble and neither was Taehyung so they played the Perfection game. That game scared me so I didn't play it

After the cafe we took pictures and drove back home. During the whole car ride uncle Baek and Taehyung kept doing imitations and they were really funny. I had to sit on Taehyung's lap since uncle Baek's car only seated five and because I'm the smallest. Taehyung kept tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. At uncle Baek's house uncle Channie was halfway done with the lego building. Me, Taehyung, and Hyun Seo helped him finish it. When we finished we all grabbed the lego action figures and started fighting against the army who tried to take over the building. Uncle Channie was in charge of our army and he led us to victory.

It was dinner time once we finished the battle and we all ate together at the table. It was really nice and I hope it can be like this from now on. Me and Taehyung helped my daddy and uncle Baek clean the kitchen while Hyun Seo and uncle Channie got Chang Seo ready for bed. He was still screaming in a happy way when they took him into his room and I wondered if he was going to fall asleep.

  As promised earlier we did end up skyping uncle Minnie! I was so happy to see him. My daddy told him that we saw the house and that everyone loved it. I told him what I thought of the house by messaging it in the chat and he was really happy he cried. I think he cried because he is very emotional since he's having another baby, he's four months pregnant. Uncle Hannie was out getting something for uncle Minnie so I didn't get to see him. But I did get to see Changmin and Chun Hei. I was really excited to see them. We talked for awhile until it was time for them to go.

Uncle Baek said it was movie night and we all got into our pajamas to watch the movie in the living room. Taehyung suggested that we move the table from the center of the living room and lay down blankets and pillows in that area so it could be better. Uncle Baek was about to say no until Taehyung, Hyun Seo, and uncle Channie gave him puppy dog eyes. I started laughing at them because they looked really cute. uncle Baek finally agreed and he sent us off to go get the blankets and pillows.

Once we finished the setup we sat with our movie buddy, my daddy was my movie buddy, and we laid out on the blankets. Uncle Channie Netflix and we all decided we wanted to watch the Avengers. I think  I was the only kid who didn't go to sleep during the movie. Hyun Seo and Taehyung were the main ones screaming and playing with their Avengers action figures at the beginning but then they got quiet and snuggled next to each other. When the movie finished uncle Channie picked up Hyun Seo and uncle Baek picked up Taehyung and tucked them into bed.

My daddy asked if I wanted to be picked up and I nodded because he offered me a free ride. I love getting picked up. He carried me to our room and tucked me in. I wrote him goodnight before kissing his cheek. He told me he loved me before turning off the lights and snuggling into the blankets.

I'm out of bed right now and it's really early. The sun just came out and everyone in the house is still asleep. I just needed to tell you everything that happened. Talk to you soon Ilji.


This chapter is to ease up the previous mood from the last chapter. I was originally supposed to add something that's going to happen to days after this last entry but that might reveal too much and it might leave you sad. This chapter I consider it filler because it's brief background information and slight character development. Next chapter shall be a treat but for now please subscribe and comment if you want to. Have a nice day/night