The Sly Cat and the Lazy Caterpillar

Once Again Down the Rabbit Hole (UNDER MAINTENANCE)

 

Cheshire Cat and the Caterpillar, quite distasteful characters these two. When Alice first came of the Wonderland almost everyone loved her, but those two, those two characters treated her, treated her well like an idiot. 

Questioning if it was smart of her to create such a place, making her always seem like a fool. So you would understand why Alice wouldn't be so pleased if the first face she saw when she awoke once again in Wonderland was the smiling face of the Cheshire Cat. 

"Wow look over here it seems Alice has gotten lost once again," he said slyly, playing with his tail. "Her again? That bore. What is she doing back here?" an old familiar voice struck her. Looking up next to the annoyingly smiley cat was the even more annoying caterpillar. As usual he was puffing on his pipe, blowing rings into her face.

The Cheshire Cat quickly appeared by your side and purred, "Oh poor Alice coming back is a mistake. Things aren't as easy as they were back then."

She sneaked a glance at the ole' Caterpillar hoping he'll reveal more. Taking a huff of his pipe he breathed out slowly, "A lot of things can happen within a ten year span". 

"Oh don't tell me you're going to the Red Queen's ball?" the Cheshire Cat grinned slyly, which seemed to be his only ever expression. 

"Is there something wrong with that?" Alice bravely questioned the Cheshire Cat. The Caterpillar laughed haughtily, "Of course there's nothing wrong with going, but obviously you forgot what she tried to do the last time you went. Besides you won't like the outcome," he said, a flash of malicious glint went across his eyes.

Alice was starting to get fed up with all their secrecy, "Why don't you just let me outright what's going to happen rather than being so vague?" she shouted desperately.  

The Cheshire's Cat eyes glittered with mischievous, "Now that wouldn't be fun would it?" he simply purred. The Caterpillar only grinned alongside his companion, "Does this little girl still remember her way to the Queen's castle?" he asked taking in another puff of smoke. 

"I'm not little anymore and of course I remember!" Alice shouted defensively, those two were always belittling her. 

The Caterpillar finally took a glance at Alice. "My, my you have grown especially in certain areas," the way he said it made Alice very uncomfortable. Covering up certain body parts she muttered, "ert". 

The Caterpillar only grew bored by her words. "You shouldn't have asked if you didn't want to hear my answer," he said lazily. Alice clicked her tongue, "It was not a pleasure to see you again, but I really have to go now goodbye," she said firmly. 

"The next time we meet we won't be letting you go easily. We don't give up without a fight," he whispered into her ear. When Alice turned around both the Cheshire Cat and the Caterpillar were gone.