Tweedle Twins

Once Again Down the Rabbit Hole (UNDER MAINTENANCE)

 

Two roads laid in front of her eyes, crap, Alice thought. No matter how much she disliked the two characters, Cheshire Cat and the Caterpillar, it would've been better than getting lost in an unknown land. 

Before Alice could make a decision a voice interrupted her thoughts, "Pick the left side". Alice quickly twirled in place trying to locate the voice.

"W-h-o said t-h-at?" she stuttered. "No, pick the right one," another voice said. Alice felt fear spread throughout her body. "W-ho's there?" she meekly asked. From the bushes sprang two attractive men. 

"Tweedle Dee," one said. 

"And Tweedle Dum," the other said. 

"At your service," they said in unison before taking a bow. "So are you two heading to the Red Queen's ball?" Alice asked hopefully. 

"Yes," Tweedle Dee started. 

"We are," Tweedle Dum finished. 

Alice flashed a semi-smile, the finishing each other sentences was getting annoying. "Is the way to the castle left or right?"Alice asked, hoping to get the correct answer this time. 

"Why it's left,"

"Why it's right,"

Both said at the same time. Realizing that for once they said the wrong thing at the same time made them turn to glare at one another. 

"Left," Tweedle Dee said walking closer to Tweedle Dum. "Right," Tweedle Dum said walking closer to Tweedle Dee. 

"Left," he said with more edge. At this moment Tweedle Dee was pressing his body against hers. "Right," Tweedle Dum snarled. 

"LEFT," Tweedle Dee screeched, now he was squishing Alice with his chest. "RIGHT," Tweedle Dum growled, his body also pushed up on hers. 

At this moment Alice had enough. "STOP," she shrieked at the top of her lungs. Both of them jumped up in surprise. They've never encountered an angry Alice and they were slightly scared. 

"Do you know the way or not?" she snapped, they were truly testing her patience. 

"Yes didn't you hear me? It's the right path,"

"Yes didn't you hear me? It's the left path,"

They both said together once again. Before the two could break out into another argument Alice stalked off into the bushes, the area between the two roads. 

"Wait for us Alice," the two shouted in unison. Sending each other a glare they ran after Alice. 

Hello readers I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it (●⌒∇⌒●)

If you want you know comments are (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Just a heads up I think I'm planning for 50 chapters if not it'll probably be less.

Until the next chapter~