Trembling Rabbit, Crazy Hare

Once Again Down the Rabbit Hole (UNDER MAINTENANCE)

 

“White King, White King,” Alice muttered to herself. “Talking about that bug-eyes freak again?” a sudden voice from the bushes made Alice jump in surprise.

Rolling her eyes with a hand on her hip she snapped, “You again?” The Cat snickered, his smile as wide as ever on his small face.

“Well if you’ll excuse me I need to find the bug eyed freak,” Alice drawled out purposely.

“Do you know where the freak lives?” the Cat tauntingly ask. Alice stopped dead in her tracks. She hasn’t thought of that fact at all.

“Shut up,” she seethed through her pearly whites. “Okay,” he said and with one last echo-ing snicker the Cat disappeared into the dark forest.

Alice stomped her feet and cursed the sky before attempting to navigate through the dark woods once again.

But soon she had to stop once again. Why? Because two tall, well one tall and one not so tall bunnies were blocking her path.

“Let’s play,” the March Hare jumped about excitedly. “If y-ou w-ant t-o tha-t is,” the White Rabbit stuttered.

“Of course you want to don’t you?” the March Hare threatened. His mouth was turned upwards in a big gummy smile but his eyes were dark like a black hole her in.

Not trusting herself to speak Alice shook her head, “no”. The March Hare and surprisingly also the White Rabbit’s eyes narrowed.

“But we haven’t see each other in so long,” the White Rabbit chirped while fiddling his fingers. His body was slightly twitching and Alice could see his eyes starting to mist.

ChanYeol’s eyes twitched and twitched and twitched until he started cackling like crazy. “You can spare a day can’t you?” the White Rabbit timidly asked completely ignoring his loud-mouthed best friend.

Alice caved, “Okay,” as soon as those words left the March Hare swung one arm over her shoulder.

“To the movie theatres!” he exclaimed loudly, out into the open. The White Rabbit quickly followed behind constantly checking behind him as if something was going to pounce at him any moment.

“Do we have to watch a movie?” the White Rabbit’s voice shook. He honestly disliked, no hated that creepy place.

“There’s a movie theatre here?” Alice curiously asked. The March Hare let out a hoot, “We have everything your heart desires,” despite his loudness the sentence was quite sincere.

However, the theatre fit Wonderland quite well. Cobwebs filled all seen and hidden corners, the glass doors broken, shattered everywhere.

“What a uh, pleasant looking place,” Alice finally said. The March Hare’s signature creepy smile was still in place.

“Only one movie plays though,” the White Rabbit cried. His body was now shaking, trembling in fear.

“A classic, A Tale of Two Sisters,” the March Hare sighed in content. Alice loved horror films. “Awesome,” she said.

The March Hare was pleasantly surprised while the White Rabbit was not. “Are yo-u sure?” he squeaked out.

Alice giggled, “If you’re scared you can hold my hand,” taking his larger hand into hers. The March Hare glared daggers into the White Rabbits back as the Rabbit stopped trembling, well stopped slightly.

However, the movie was not anything they imagined. 

I'm super duper super sorry that I haven't updated

BUT it's only because my laptop broke and I'm getting it fixed tomorrow hopefully

Please Enojy~