Would You Care For Some Tea?

Once Again Down the Rabbit Hole (UNDER MAINTENANCE)

"Ah, Alice welcome to the tea party," a baby-faced boy with a ridiculously large hat said before taking a sip out of his tea cup. There was a mischievous twinkle in his eye that she could not dismiss. 

"Would you care for some jasmine tea? How about a tiramisu cake?" he asked quietly. Alice looked down at the name plate in front of him. Mad Hatter and couldn't help but let out a giggle. 

The Mad Hatter gave her a questioning look, "Is something funny?" he asked before popping a cubed cheese into his mouth. "Well for someone named the Mad Hatter you're quite, well, calm," Alice bravely said. A dark chuckle escaped from his pink lips. 

"I was once told to only show my madness to people who truly deserve it and I couldn't, no wouldn't dare oppose her," he said almost bitterly, almost. 

"Do you remember my name?" the Mad Hatter asked, hope evident in his voice. Alice tapped a finger to her chin and wondered for a moment before a name escaped, "LuHan". He was obviously happy by the result, the goofy grin on his face made that apparent. 

This sudden smile made the other guests jump up. "What about me?" the white bunny asked. 

"No me first," the gray one protested, his deep voice contradicted his face greatly. 

"Your time will come but first Alice would you like a dance?" LuHan said sweetly. Glancing at the outstretched hands Alice hesitantly took it. 

The music immediately started and the waltz began. "Do you remember the Red Queen?" the Mad Hatter suddenly asked. 

Alice had trouble answering for she was busy trying to remember the steps of the waltz. "Um.. yes I think?" was the only answer she could up with at the moment. 

"Great then I guess we'll all be going to her birthday party tomorrow night," LuHan said gleefully. Alice stopped dead in her tracks and the music stopped abruptly. "Excuse me?" she asked promptly.

"You mean you're not going to go? After she spared your life?" the white rabbit suddenly piped in. Alice glanced at him, "Well I guess I have to if she saved me," she said carefully. 

Suddenly Alice found herself in the arms of the March Hare. "ChanYeol," he said sadly as if he had read your train of thought. 

"I was just going to say your name you said it too soon," she pouted. Both of them knew she was lying through her teeth but ChanYeol appreciated her effort. 

Alice stared up at ChanYeol and wondered how would she be able to dance with such a giant However, he proved her otherwise. 

After the two dances and a lot of tea Alice was feeling sleepy, very sleepy. Letting out a yawn the three boys turned their heads towards the clock. 

"Sleep Alice, we'll be seeing you tomorrow night," LuHan said softly. His voice was so soothing that Alice couldn't keep her eyes opened but before they were fully closed she saw a murderous intent in their eyes. Thinking she was only seeing things she finally succumbed herself to slumber. 

When Alice awoke she was lying in her bed with her alarm clock ringing loud and clear. Oh crap, scurrying out of bed she stared at her math homework. Strangely it was already done and completed.

On the page where she drew the little white bunny was a little note:

Alice, see you in wonderland

Ps: Your drawing of me

-Love the White Rabbit 

A smile appeared on her face as she read the note. Thinking that Wonderland has not changed one bit kept that smile on her face throughout the day. 

Oh dear little Alice things are not always what they seem.

Soon you'll see what I mean.

But by then it would be too late.

Because Alice has already sealed her fate.