In and Out You Go Down Into the Rabbit Hole

Once Again Down the Rabbit Hole (UNDER MAINTENANCE)

 

Math. One of the subjects Alice dreaded the most, you know along with history, english, physics and every other class on her schedule, but today the dreaded subject was math. Alice was barely keeping awake even with tape stuck to her eyelids. 

Tick Tock Tick Tock echoed throughout her room. The apple clock hanging by a nail on the wall was suddenly annoyingly loud in her eerily quiet room. 

The sound of the ticking clock was awfully nostalgic "late, late, late" sher whispered to herself as her pen moved swiftly across the textbook unconsciously drawing a fluffy white bunny on her untouched homework. 

"Alice go to the super market to buy milk and eggs we're out," her mom nosily called from below. 

"I'm not done with homework yet," she whined while looking out the window. The darkness of the night did not seem welcoming to the young girl. 

"Then hurry!" the mom snapped. Groaning Alice pulled herself off the comfortable chair. Taking the cardigan that hanged loosely from the seat she headed out into the darkness. 

"Stupid milk and eggs why can't they wait till tomorrow?" Alice muttered angrily to herself as she was walking home. She took out some of the pent up anger by kicking the rocks along the road. 

"Ow," a voice softly called out. Crap, Alice thought. She quickened her pace hoping to get home quickly. 

She let out a scream, her body started to tremble as she stared down at the hand on her ankle. The grip tightened as Alice tried to shake it off. Slowly the owner of the hand came into view. Cosplay? ran through her mind as a pair of bunny ears appeared before her. 

Opening his pocket watch his wide eyes enlarged even more. "Late, late, late!" he exclaimed. "Late, late, late," Alice murmured to herself. 

The boy picked himself up and dusted himself off before looking Alice in the eyes. His shocked expression was soon replaced by a smile, a huge smile, one that gave Alice the creeps. 

"Alice, I can't believe it's you! It's been years, can't believe I found you this year, never mind-" his voice was drowned out in her head. She was calculating on how to get away from the strange cosplaying boy. 

Her hopes were all shattered when he grabbed onto her wrist with an iron grip, pulling her towards the tree he was at. He slightly pushed Alice making her stand in front of a hole in the ground. 

She gave the strange boy a strange look. "What?" she asked. "Jump," he whispered. Jump? Alice thought the boy was well instance so she only did the sane thing, she backed away from him nice and slowly before speaking up: "Listen, it was great meeting you and all but it's late I have homework-" but before she could finish he pushed her. 

He. Pushed. Her. 

Alice screamed the loudest bloodiest scream the boy has ever heard. "Boy has she changed," he grumbled to himself before taking a hop down the hole himself. 

The boy was met with a distressed, angry and not very pleasant girl when he reached the bottom. "Take me home," were the first words he heard and that hurt him, it hurts him deeply. "I, we've been waiting ten years for your return Alice," he whispered sadly, almost inaudible. 

"I've never met you before in my life," she said confidently not allowing him to waver her thoughts. 

"Because you have been back here in ten years," he looked directly in her eyes. She couldn't help but look away his eyes were dull, sad, filled with grief. 

"Where is here anyways?" Alice said hoping to change subjects. Relief washed over her as a smile appeared on his lips. "The most wonderful place in the world, Wonderland," he said before opening the door that separated dreams from reality. 

If she had seen the smirk that was on the white hares face then she might have ran, but she didn't, instead she was captivated by the scenery that she had once created. 

Wonderland, and the dream world hit her like a ton of bricks. The warm fuzzy feeling that was spreading throughout her chest made her inch forward towards the door. Soon both feet have entered, but this had only furthered the seal on her fate.

Oh poor, poor Alice. 

She should've left, should've ran when she had the chance.

Now she's in their world and she cannot escape.