A Little Pain

Sweetest Stranger: YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An hour ago

 

“….she told me she didn’t know who you are.”

 

Everyone inside the room was left dumbfounded by what Taeyeon just said, except Sooyoung who in return just give them a confuse look, eyeing Jessica to Tiffany and back to Jessica.

 

“What do you mean by that Taeyeon unnie?” Yoona asked.

 

“I swear that was what she told me! Yah Choi-“

 

“Let’s talk about this outside kids.” Sooyoung’s mother cut, wearing a calm and unreadable expression. “Sweetie, we’ll leave you here for a while alright? We won’t be long.” She told Sooyoung who nods in return before glancing at Jessica.

 

“Are you also going?” she asked Jessica. Tiffany, who was standing beside couldn’t do much but just look how her girlfriend showered her bestfriend her attention.

 

Jessica also glances at Tiffany before giving her attention back at her. “I have to.” Then she started walking, dragging Tiffany with her. The other four then followed suit. Once outside, Tiffany then ran towards Taeyeon, grabbing the end of her sleeves with both hands and forcefully ordered her to look at her, much to everybody’s surprise.

 

“That’s not true. She couldn’t do that. She won’t do that to me. You’re lying right? Tell me you are!” she accused, and Taeyeon who was removing from shock couldn’t do anything but just let Tiffany shake her.

 

Seohyun who couldn’t stand seeing what Tiffany’s doing walks beside her, holding both her hands, trying to release the grip she had of Taeyeon. “Unnie…”

 

Tiffany then loosens her grip and crouched down in the nearest seat. She wanted to cry. So badly but there’s just no tears coming out from her eyes. Taeyeon sighed weakly and sits beside her.

 

“Tiffany calm down. I’ll talk to her doctor and ask to have another check-up on her. Don’t worry okay?” Sooyoung’s mother told her reassuringly and she just gave a nod as a response. “Stay here first.”

 

Sooyoung’s mother then walked towards the doctor’s office room and they just watched her disappears from the corridor.

 

“What are we going to do?” Yoona asks as careful as she could in no particular and she got a response from Hyoyeon.

 

“We should wait. Like what Auntie said, we don’t have to worry.” she said, sitting too beside Seohyun, who’s also sitting beside Tiffany. “Tiffany…we’re here.” she reached for Tiffany’s hands and held it firmly. The latter smiled at her.

 

Yoona then kneeled in front of her and copied what Hyoyeon did, smiling for Tiffany. “Jessica unnie, come here.” The blonde followed and sat beside Yoona, except she didn’t take Tiffany’s hands and just leaned on Yoona’s shoulder.

 

 

It has been already an hour since the commotion that happened inside Sooyoung’s room and Tiffany and her friends including Sooyoung’s mother are all gathered outside the doctor’s office after hearing all the explanation he told them. Though not all of them couldn’t comprehend half of the things the doctor said, there is one conclusion regarding the matter.

 

Sooyoung’s brain operation wasn’t as successful as it seem.

 

She’s suffering from a retrograde amnesia and unfortunately for Tiffany, she’ll going to take all the after effects of the said condition. Tiffany got scared especially now that they found out and saw the results of it.

 

Sooyoung couldn’t remember her. What kind of magic is that?! Is she having a dream? Because if yes, the only thing she wants right now is for her to wake up. And when she does, the first thing she’ll do is run towards Sooyoung just to check but unfortunately, she isn’t dreaming, not at all.

 

 

She saw confusions from Sooyoung’s eyes while looking at her when Taeyeon was telling about not being able to recognize her and that hurts her a lot. She doesn’t know what to do, what to say, what to feel after all the things that happened. She couldn’t even cry to show how miserable she is feeling at the moment.

 

“Tiffany….”

 

She turned to look for the person who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter