Forget Me Not

Sweetest Stranger: YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessi! Will you please walk a lot faster?”

 

“My god Hwang Miyoung! Stop dragging me! How can I walk fast when I couldn’t even walk properly?!” Jessica said through gritted teeth while being dragged by Tiffany. She’s trying not to shout at her friend since they’re pretty much walking through the campus corridors and all the rooms are occupied by the students and teachers having their respective classes.

 

Patience Jessi. Patience. Few more steps and you’re out.

 

She mentally noted to herself, still trying to level her friend’s fast-walking.

 

“Sooyoungie’s mom called me!” Tiffany said, now grasping her bag with her left hand, her right is searching the car key inside it. She smiled at herself when she finally got what she’s been looking for. She took it out from her bag and began searching for her car which is parked not far from them.

 

“And? What did she said?” Jessica asked her, still trailing from behind.

 

Upon arriving in front of her car, Tiffany quickly pushed the unlock button, throwing all her school things at the back of it. She opened the driver’s seat and when she was about to enter, she faced Jessica who got a bit startled by her sudden halt.

 

“Jessi! She woke up already! I promised to be there when she does!” Tiffany couldn’t control her emotions and she began panicking, her voice quite stuttering. “And I’m blaming you for that!”

 

Jessica was left dumbfounded by her friend’s direct accusations. Okay, she hates running and fine she’ll take the blame for it. If she doesn’t know Tiffany so well she might have thrown tantrums at her too which will lead eventually into a petty fight especially when she also is pretty much getting stressed up from all the dragging her friend had been giving her.

 

She’s a hundred one percent sure that the nervousness is eating Tiffany’s mind up thus the doings. She even stayed up late just to talk to her cause Tiffany requested for her to just to keep herself from thinking and worrying about Sooyoung’s operation too much. She sighed weakly at her friend before gently tapping Tiffany’s shoulder, snatching the car key in the process.

 

“I’m sorry okay? Now, let me drive. Let’s do this quick since Sooyoung might be waiting for us. For you.”

 

Tiffany only nods her head at her, taking in a deep breath and letting it out after. She then walks to the other side of the car and enter the passenger seat. Jessica too on the other hand, takes her seat, putting her seatbelt before starting the engine.

 

“Calm down Tiff. Now let’s go to your Soyooung.”

 

“I’m sorry Jessi.” Tiffany told her sincerely. She only smiled at her and began driving off to the hospital.

 

 

“Hi Auntie. How is she?” Tiffany asked the moment she arrived on the front door of Sooyoung’s room.

 

“Oh hi. She’s fine. Doing so fine.” Sooyoung’s mother smiled warmly at her, giving her cheeks a slight pat.

 

“Can I see her now?”

 

“Well of course. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are already there. Yoona and Seohyun are on their way. How about Jessica?”

 

Tiffany pouted after finding out that some of their friends already present inside her girlfriend’s room. She failed to keep her promise. “She’s just parking my car. Kinda left her there.”

 

Sooyoung’s mom saw her reactions and chuckled at her. “Don’t worry, she isn’t mad. Go to her now. I’m going down to ask some question from her doctor.” Tiffany thanked her and made her way to Sooyoung’s bedroom.

 

She’s getting nervous again. She couldn’t properly differentiate if it’s because she’s seeing her girlfriend again, which she actually last saw yesterday morning before they took Sooyoung to the operating room. Or because she failed to keep her promise and she’s afraid that Sooyoung’s going to throw tantrums at her? Or maybe both?

 

Sorry. It was Jessica’s fault.

 

She began murmuring some lines just in case Sooyoung really has gotten mad at her.

 

Don’t forget to smile Tiffany.

 

She exhaled deeply before knocking on the door. It wasn’t long when she heard her girlfriend’s soft voice from the inside, telling her to come in. And so she did, with a wide smile on her face she opens the door.

 

The first thing, first person rather, her eyes set upon on is the smiling face of her girlfriend. She’s currently having a small talk with Taeyeon and they giggling over something but when they noticed her presence, they stop and just look at her. Sooyoung’s smile got wider looking at her. And with that Tiffany proved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter