Chapter 4: Yadong Special

Always Thinking of You

Yadong Special

 

  Hoya was dancing extremely hard today, in hopes of getting released early from his Hip Hop class. Today was His and Dongwoo's 1st year anniversary.

   The two were going to have a romantic stroll in the park, including a nice packed lunch, made by Dongwoo. Hoya smiled to himself, this was going to be nice.

  He followed the instructors steps, not missing a beat. Dongwoo, Dongwoo, Dongwoo; was all he repeated in his head. Dongwoo was everything Hoya wasn't. He was cute, smart, talented, lovable, etc. This day had to be perfect, for both of us.

  On the other side, Dongwoo was freaking out. He kept baking different things, throwing away those things, then rebaking. Dongwoo knew what type of things Hoya liked. He knew how to make them as well, its just that he was stressing out too much.

   2 cups water, 1/2 cup butter, 1 teaspoon- NO! It's all wrong, Hoya will never like it! He complained. He slouched down on his chair. It had to be perfect.

 

Time Skip

  When Hoya was done and Dongwoo thought his cooking was good enough, they met up at the neighborhood park.

 

Hoya's P.O.V

    I was calmly walking down the sidewalk in order to get to the main enterance, when a nervous looking Dongwoo came into sight. Crap! I run looking for somewhere to hide, so he won't see me. Do I look good? I questioned myself.

    I was snapped out of my thoughts when a blushing Dongwoo poked me on my shoulder. I stood up, embarressed. "H-hi." I say shyly.

   "H-hello. I-I brought the food." he stuttered out. Chuckling to myself I decide to find a place to sit. Too shady. Too out in the open. Too- there. I run to the spot that I thought was acceptable for Dongwoo to sit in.

 

Dongwoo's P.O.V

   When I believed I made the food good enough, I headed put, basket of delights in hand. When I exited the building, I nervously walked towards the park.

   What if he doesn't like it?He will, just trust yourself. I walked in and after a minute of convincing myself that it will be okay, a look of determination on my face.

   I glanced around hoping to find Hoya somewhere, and my eyes cross a big figure behind a tree. Bingo. Wait, what is he doing? It looks like he is fixing himself up.

  Blushing, I poke his shoulder. "H-hi" he mumured shyly. I smile, and stutter out "H-hello. I-I brought the food.'' Mentally face-palming myself, I stop when I hear Hoya chuckle. Hoya seems like he is thinking something, when out of nowhere he runs to a spot and sits down.

 

Author's P.O.V

 "Hey, Hoya."

 "Yeah."

 "Do you remember when you first asked me out." Hoya nods.

 "I remember as if it was yesterday" Hoya said.

 

Flashback

  Dongwoo walked around the school building, hoping to find his friend, L. "Boo." Something came from behind him. Jump, went Dongwoo. It was one of the lower classmen that was pretty well build. Hoya, was his name.

 "Oh, Hoya. You scared me." Dongwoo let out a nervous laugh. Yeap. Dongwoo, had a small crush on his dongsaeng, but didn't want to say anything. Hoya shrugged and put his arm around the pink haired man's shoulder.

 "Hyung, are you doing anything next week? I-I mean, if you want to, we coud do something." He asked me. I giggled and nodded my head softly. "Cool" he responded, and went over to his friends.

 

On the Weekend (A/N: This is where my 'I'm too lazy' excuse comes in)

  The weekend had came, and school was over, and today just so happened to be the day Dongwoo went on his 'date' with Hoya. The two went to the movies, dined, and over all, just had fun.

  "I've had fun today, thanks" the dinosaur complimented. Hoya just nodded his head. And just when Dongwoo turned around to go home, Hoya grabbed his wrist and spun him back around.

  Dongwoo came crashing into Hoya's embrace. "Hoya." "Don't say anything. Not yet, at least. Dongwoo, I've liked you for a long time. When I say like, I mean, it could be love. I know I sound stupid, but I like you." He blushed and looked down.

  Dongwoo picked up the buff man's face and smiled. "I like you too." The beautiful night ended with the two of them in each others embrace, sharing their first kiss.

 

End of Flashback

 Dongwoo snuggled into Hoya; giving the latter a peck on the check. Smile. Giggle. "I love you." He said. "I Love you, too." Hoya responded.


 

A/N: So, I updated, and this is what happened. Since there isn't going to be much of this pairing, I decided to put a special chapter of the two of them (also because I needed to waste time in order to see what the poll said. OTL) I dedicate this chapter to JangNicholas, because she loves Yadong. Thank you subbies for supporting this story. Enjoy the update! -with love, Ang13bigbang