Chapter 1: The Beginning

Always Thinking of You

   "Sungyeol, wake up. YAH, Sungyeol wake up!" A hamster looking boy repeatedly said.

   "I'm up, I'm up. Just stop repeating yourself. You're getting annoying." The boy waking up groaned. Sungyeol stretched his arms and saw that he was in his room, but why was Sunggyu there? As if it were a miracle, Sungyeol's mother walked in.

   "Oh, Sungyeol. I hope it wasn't a bother, but I let Sunggyu in. He convinced me that he could help me wake you up from now on. And I must say, he did a good job."

  "Thank you Mrs. Lee."

  ''No problem, sweety. If you're hungry, I made some breakfast for Sungyeol, feel free to try some." With that Mrs. Lee left the two boys alone. Sunggyu looked back to Sungyeol, who's head was still in the covers.

   "YAH!" Sunggyu threw the blankets off and took Sungyeol's feet, and started tugging. After a minute or so, Sunggyu had succeeded in getting Sungyeol off the bed. Sungyeol opened his eyes seeing the hamster the second time that day. Standing up, Sungyeol headed towards the bathroom where he took his shower, brushed his teeth, and slipped into his uniform. When he came out, his bed was fixed, and Sunggyu was on the floor reading a magazine.

  "Finally you come out. It took you forever!" Sungyeol rolled his eyes and went downstairs; hamstergyu following.

    There on the table, like Sungyeol's mother had said, were two plates of waffles and whip cream. On one of the plates, it contained a sticky note. The note said 'don't forget to pick Daeyeol up after school'.

    The boys sat themselves down and dined to the luxurious breakfast. They were soon done and the boys left for school; not forgetting to put the dishes away of course. On the way to school, Sungyeol had spotted two kids in a playground holding hands and giggling. It won't last for long before one leaves, he bitterly thought. It wasn't long until the two reached school incountering a wild Sungjong.

    "Hyung" the latter called jumping onto Sungyeol. The diva snuggled into Sungyeol, arms wrapping onto the other's waist.

    "Hello to you too," Sunggyu scoffed out. The wild Sungjong twisted his head and stuck out his tongue, whispering 'mehrong'.

    "Sungjong, let go." Sungjong loosened his hold on the other girly boy's waist, pouting. Sungyeol continued to walk on without both Sunggyu and Sungjong.

    "Wait up!" ''Don't leave me with this thing!" Sungyeol rolled his eyes, today was going to be a long day.


   A few hours passed and it was lunchtime. Students rushed to the cafeteria, in hopes of getting the good food. Sungyeol got what he needed and went to sit next to the 'woogyu' couple which Sungyeol himself named.

   "Hi Namgrease; Hamstergyu.''

    ''Good to see you too, Yeolie." Sungyeol visually tensed and slammed his things on the table, glaring at Woohyun.

    "Don't ever call me that." He whispered darkly. Woohyun gulped.

    "Mianhae." Sungyeol looked up, playfulness hinted in his eyes.

     Both Woohyun and Sunggyu knew what happened all those years ago with Myungsoo and Sungyeol. But the weird thing was that, nobody knew who or where Myungsoo was. It seemed like he didn't even exsist.

   Suddenly a scream was heard. The scream came from none other than the girl/boy/gender neutral diva thing. Sungyeol glanced the way where the scream came from. Apparently, the young diva was being flirted on and didn't like it, but the boy wouldn't stop and eventually used some force, pushing Sungjong on the floor. This resulted with Sungjong wailing. Sungyeol moved his way over there, hoping that he wouldn't need to fight.

    "Let the girly boy go." He started, confidence in his voice.

    "And why should I?"

    "Just do it."

    "Whatever, I was getting tired of him anyway." The gangster looking man strutted away.

    Sungyeol gazed down, and took out his hand. "Here" he said to Sungjong. The latter had tears starting into his eyes, and looked as if he were to burst out in sobs. Sungjong wiped his face, a light blush on it. Sungyeol asumed it was because he was crying.

    "Thank you for helping me." ''No problem." They went to the table they were once on and sat down. About 15 minutes later, a bell was rung, signaling end of break. 


  While walking down the hallway making his way to class, something caught Sungyeol's eyes. An auditioning for Romeo and Juliet. Myungsoo liked acting, Sungyeol smiled but shook his head. He ripped off the paper on the wall and placed it in his backpack. Continueing where he left off, Sungyeol happily walked down the hall.

   Unfortunetely for him, a bottle was on the ground and Sungyeol slipped on it, making him land on first on the ground. "Need a hand?" A familiar husky voice asked him. Sungyeol's eyes widened. It couldn't be him, right? He looked up at the person who was helping him and let out an unmanly shriek.


A/N: It's my first chapter and I already put out a cliffhanger . I'm pretty sure you guys know who it is though *wiggles eyebrows*. Well that is unless I decide to troll you guys, but I'm not that mean. If you guys think that the mystery person should be L or someone else, to tell in the comment section below. Wow, I feel like a youtube star. OTL Anyhow, thank you for subscribing my lovely subbies. :)  With all love, Ang13bigbang

(P.S. sorry for such a short and crappy chapter, but thank you for reading none the less.:D)