Chapter 10: The Party

Always Thinking of You

** Edited / Revised by Loving_Himchan o u o

Reuploaded for those reasons :D

 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

  Saying I was nervous, was a understatement. My hands were shaking, heart pumping, neck was sweating, and overall; I was a mess. Sure, I tried to convince myself that it wasn't going to be that bad, and everything would be okay. That didn't work out so well.

  After endless hours of trying to calm mysef down, I didn't realize that someone was knocking on my door. I stalk over to the door and peek out of the peep hole. On the other side stood L. I frantically raced to the mirror and check myself out.

  Running my hands through my hair and mixing my clothes, I glide over to the front of my small apartment. Swiftly unlocking the door, I open it and see Myungsoo looking good as ever. His hair was tumbled around and gelled upwards, and he was wearing a chained necklace and leather jacket. y, was all that came across my mind. 


 

 

   Having a mental bloody nose at the guy in front of me, I quickly snap out of my thoughts. He broke your heart Sungyeol, remember? I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Ready to go?" He asked me, reaching his hand out for me to grab.

   I look down at the hand a twitch my eye; a frown evident on my face. Gradually, I place mine onto his; our hands fitting like missing puzzle pieces. I look at the street, casually walking in it with a light pace. I shift my gaze down to my outfit. I wore a white V-neck shirt, and a cream colored cardigan place nicely over it. For pants, I wore dark-wash jeans with a hint of beige near the knees.

 

(A/N: Imagine the outfit without the infinite necklace. o u o)

 

L's P.O.V

   When I had arrived at Sungyeol's place, I wasn't expecting an angel to greet me.. or maybe I did. The clothing apparel Sungyeol had chosed was spectacular. It gave me a perfect view of his collarbones and neck. my lips, I reach out my hand towards him.

   His face moved downwards, and I could of sworn I saw a twitch followed by a frown. But nonetheless, he placed his delicate hand in mine and smiled. Fanboying at his smile, I smirk and the two of us strided over to the Universaty.

*At the Universaty*

   Sungyeol had left me a while earlier when we came across Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung. Sungyeol had told me he would come back in a while, but 'a while' had not yet came. So here I was, sighing to myself over this. About 11 girls had came over and asked me to dance with them; but I rejected all of them. I just wanted my Yeolie.

   Luckily for me, Sungyeol was eye sight, so I got up and moved towards him. Eventually Sungyeol had come in arms length, but when I called his name, he ignored me. Scoffing quite loudly for people in close proximity could hear, I grab his arm roughly and pulled him to me.

   He yelped loudly in a voice that was strikingly similar to that of a dolphins.

   I would like him to scream my name that loudly, I inappropriately thought. Smirking the grin off, I dragged Sungyeol to the center of the dance floor.

  I was just in time for the slow dance as well. Sliding my hands on his waist, we gradually waltz to the song; Sungyeol's face turning many colors. I laugh at his cuteness and pull him closer to me, so our chests would touch.

  Sungyeol blushed an even darker color, and glared playfully at me, pouting. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and matched his steps to mine. It reminded me of the old days.

 


 

Sungjong's P.O.V

  When I had hastily agreed to go to the party with Jay Park, I had imagine meeting him there. But I was wrong. He had arrived in a limo at the front of my home, and had gave me flowers when I opened the door. My parents were shocked, and pulled me back into the house. "One minute" I had told Jay.

  "WHO WAS THAT!" My mother whispered. I rolled my eyes at her obvious question.

  "My date." I responded.

   My father jumped back, suprised at what I just said; but my mother squeled her head off. I rolled my eyes again and head toward the front.

  "Wait!" my mother cried. I turn towards her, but was faced with a . "For protection. And tell me how it went afterwords. I need to know how my boy's first time was like." She fangirled. I open my mouth to say something, yet I was too slow. My parents had already shoved me out the house and into Jay's hold.

   The was still in my hand, and Jay had noticed it. I first wondered what he was staring at, so I glanced down at my hand. I blush and throw the in my back pocket; embarressed by the whole situation.

   "Have fun!" My mom said, shouting from her husband's embrace. Damn parents.

*At the School*

   We got there, and apparently, Jay really liked to sway to the beat of the song. He carried me bridal-style to the dance floor, ignoring my protests. I lightly hit his chest, telling him to put me down. My wish was finally made, yet something else had happened. Jay had put me down, and I was satisfied. I wasn't expecting at all for him to lean and kiss me for the second time.

   When his lips touched mine, the firework feeling had started again. Like how sparks fly when you're kissing the person you love. That's how it felt. I kiss back and giggle slighty. Thing would of gone farther but something had stopped us.

   A Gunshot.

 


 

A/N: HERRO, MY LOVILIES! THERE ARE 70 OF YOU NOW! THANK YOU! /ugly sobbing/ So, I have updated, and there is a cliff hanger. O U O. I really dispise school =3=. THERE IS SO MUCH FREAKING HOMEWORK! /flips table/ ANYHOO, enjoy!

This is how Sungjong and Jaypark looked like e u e

 

 

MACRO/GIF/AWESOME TIME!

(CREDITS TO OWNERS. I do not own these pictures)