Chapter 3: A new Student named 'L'

Always Thinking of You

 Sungyeol's P.O.V

 The two teachers continued to talk about something that I couldn't understand. Judging on the teacher's face, and on my memory of teachers, I don't think she works here. The two continue to talk until Mr.Choi claps his hands, getting our attention. I look up and tensed visuably. Kim Myungsoo.


 Flashback 10 years ago~

   "Yeolie, where are you?" A boy asked in the distance. Sungyeol smirked. He'll never find me, he thought. Sungyeol peeked his head out a bit of his hiding corner. Unfortunantly for him, the other boy had been right behind him and saw this.

   "Yeolie, there you are."

   "No, fair!" Sungyeol puffed and the other chuckled.  

   "Here," The boy reached out his hand and Sungyeol grabbed it.

   "Tag; you're it!" The boy exclaimed and ran off.

   "Myungie, no fair!" Sungyeol pouted then he too, started to race off in the distance.

 

Flashback 5 years ago~

    "Sungyeol, we need to talk." Sungyeol looked over to Myungsoo. What, he thought, he never calls me by my real name.

    "Myungie," he started.

    "No, Sungyeol. Not Myungie, not Myungsoo, but L. Sungyeol, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."

    "What? But why?" Sungyeol said, tears forming in his eyes.

    "Your just not good enough."  

    And with that, L turned around and walked away. Sungyeol, with tears falling down his face, sunk to the ground breaking out into sobs. "Why, Myunsoo, why?" he breathed out.

   Unknown to him, Myungsoo hidden in the corner, mumured the words "I'm sorry" and he himself cried. On that day, both boys lives were changed forever.


  

   "Class, this is Kim L. He is a new student here enrolling from Eunry University. Please treat him with respect.'' He said the last words slow and loudly, glaring at each idivisual.

   "L, you will sit next to Suzy. Suzy raise your hand please." The said girl jumped up startling students around her. I relaxed.

   "Here!" She jumped excitedly, rushing over to Myungsoo. I scoffed. Just wait until you get to know his real personality, I thought closing my eyes. When I reopened them, I saw Myungsoo staring right at me, with a affectionate gaze. I snarl and turn my head over to Jongie.

    "Yo, Jongie. Do you know the answer to number 7?" I ask, not even thinking about Myungsoo anymore. That is until the latter stood up.

    "Mr. Choi,'' the said man turned to L.

      "I think I will need a person to show me around the school, so I don't get confused." he continued flickering back from me to the teacher.

    "But of course! Anyone in particular? We can give you Sungjong, Suzy, Tiffany, Taeyeon-"

    "Lee Sungyeol" he simply put.

    "Are you sure?" Mr.Choi said, with a look of uncertianty.

    "Yes. I want him." The girls of the class 'awwed' and glared at me. Gulp.

    "Sungyeol" I stand up. "You are going to show Mr.L around, understood?"

    "But-"

    "Understood." He repeated, giving me a look that could kill. I nod my head and sit back down, pouting. The class bell rung showing that it was homeroom now.

    The hansdsome mean Ice Prince came up to me. I growl at him, and get up.

    "Let's go."

 

Author's P.O.V

   Sungyeol walked ahead of L, whispering remarks like 'stupid teacher' and 'why me'. That is until Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungyeol's waist. Sungyeol tensed up again and harshly swatted away Myungsoo's hands.

    "What was that for!?" The latter yelled. Sungyeol rolled his eyes.
 
   "For breaking my heart all those years ago." He simply put, happy with his response.
      
    Myungsoo growled and pinned Sungyeol to the wall. He whispered in Sungyeol's ear. "I will win your heart back, no matter what, Yeolie." Sungeol fisted L in the chest and pushed him off.
     
     "Good luck with that.'' Sungyeol said, a deep red blush covering his cheeks. Myungsoo smirked. "I don't need luck when I aleady got skill." he winked sliding back onto Sungyeol's side.
      
     I let you know what really happened all those years ago, but it isn't the right time. For now, just think whatever, because I am determined to win over your heart again, Sungyeol.

A/N: I am done with this chappie.I know I'm going a bit fast with this, but I will make sure Sungyeol will still have his grudge in the next few chappies. I can't make Yeolie seem easy, now can I? I wish you good luck Myungsoo, because you never know what might happen in the future. Oh ho ho ho ho. OTL......Thank you my subbies, with all love Ang13bigbang (srry 4 bad grammar)