Chapter Six

It Hurts

"What are you doing?", Kris asked me as I got up from bed with blanket around my body.

"Gonna take a bath Li Jiaheng", I glanced at him from the corner of my eyes. He rubbed his eyes with his body and boxer. Ah... don't forget about his messy hair. A model. Goddess model.

"Ah... okay, I'll continue my sleep", with that he plopped his body to bed and I continue my way to my bathroom.

I took a glance to roam my body. Many love bites at my chest, back and neck. I giggled. Kris absolutely a beast in bed. I guarranted that. With my blushed face, I took a bath... long bath.

-------

After 30 minutes I came out and Kris face welcomed me. "Hi beautiful". 

I didn't look at him as I walked away to my wardrobe. After got a proper dress and hair, I walked to Kris and kissed his forehead. "I'm hungry", I pouted and took a seat in his lap.

"You ignored me just now and you are so clingy right now. You and your moody, my lady.", he ruffled my hair and went to my neck to felt my skin.

I giggled, "I really love to make you curious about me."

He mumbled and nodded, "Anyway your phone rang before. I am too sleepy and didn't care to look at your phone."

I nodded and found my phone at my desk. I opened up the notification.

Drap! I unconciously dropped my phone, Kris ran at me and looked at me, "what happened, bao bei?"

"He's back",my body shaked as I smiled.

From: Kim Jaejoong

Hi. I'm in HongKong right now. Can we meet up?

 

---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UYYYYMMMM I AM SORRY FOR THE LAME CHAPTHER OHOHOHO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS. XOXO.