I won't fall

You Got Me

“Never say ‘that won’t happen to me’..

Life has a funny way of proving us wrong…“

 

The bright morning sun, going through the window glasses, waking up a certain tall girl from what supposed to be her beautiful sleep.

“Urgh..” a soft groaned escapes her lips, lacking of sleep, remembering her small argument with her wife.. yeah, her wife. After the dinner..

 

“I am not going to sleep in one bed with you..” Yoona exclaimed.

“Fine..” the taller one replied “go sleep on the couch then..” she answer lazily, referring to the big set of couch that placed on the side of the room, fixing her body on the right side of the bed.

“What!?”

“What? why?” Sooyoung asked innocently, having a thick book on her hand that she took from her bag, and all yoona caught in the cover just a glimpse of some word, like business or handling company things..

“Why should I be the one to sleep on the couch?!” yoona asked, annoyed, currently still standing beside the bed, both hands on her waist, eyes glued on the latter who seems to ignored her now.

“Umm..” sooyoung tried to parted her mind from the book which she already drowning into “maybe because.. you’re the one who doesn’t want to sleep with me?” she answered calmly, not even bother to lifted her head from the book.

“..yeah..” yoona mumbled, trying to come up with some excuses “but still! Don’t you ever taught about giving in to someone before?” yoona asked back, not wanting to lose, obviously pissed of how the tall girl treats her.

Nobody ever do that to her.. everybody always let her choose.. like how the guys always give in their seat in some school seminar when she came late.. of how the girls let her sleep alone in single bed on their field trip in high school, while other share theirs..

“Hmm.. well..” sooyoung answered, still having her eyes on her book, flipping to the next page “I did.. they just thought me to do it to the right person.. you know.. some kind of right matter…”

“Excuse me..” Yoona sounded offended “are you saying that.. that—that I’m a bad person?!” she asked disbelievingly.

“Hmm..”

“Hey!” Yoona snapped “I’m talking to you!!” she took the thick book from sooyoung’s lap swiftly, finally getting the girl’s attention.

“Yah!!” Sooyoung yelled slightly “I’m reading it!!”

“I’m talking to you! and you’re ignoring me!!” yoona brows creased, using her thumb and index finger to massage her temple slightly, trying to hold her temper “it’s kind of rude, you know..”

Sooyoung sighed at the remark, before she spoke “fine..” she sighed tiredly “I really do not know how to put this..”

“Wh-..”

“Listen, and stop talking..” sooyoung cut, ignoring her wife annoyed look.

“First, we’re married, and hey! Deal with it, Mrs.im- wait..” the tall girl wore such a naughty smile “deal with it, Mrs.choi..” earning another glare from the addressed girl.

Just how come the tall brunette finds some time to throw a joke or a tease in such time..

“Second, I just don’t like to get myself into some useless, unimportant, and meaningless argument..” Sooyoung reasoned “so, cut it off..”

“Hey-..”

“And last..” Sooyoung cut “it’s you who don’t want to sleep in the same bed.. and yet, why should I be the one to sleep on the couch when I don’t even find it disturbing sleeping in the same bed..” she answered.

“But—but..” yoona trailed, finding herself losing to the latter’s words.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung eyed the girl, waiting for another reply, and of course, she gets none of that from the wordless girl.

“..you know what..” Yoona mumbled, throwing the thick book back to Sooyoung’s lap “screw this..” before climbing to the other side of bed, lying herself there.

“See..” Sooyoung exclaimed “that’s why people giving in to another..” she said “because they find the other people’s argument is more likely to make sense than theirs..” she said, while Yoona sat on her side, giving an unbelieving look.

“Yo-..”

“And because, they finally realized that, they’re throwing such a pointless excuses, which actually make less sense..” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder “it’s that simple..”

Yoona opened slightly, wanting to throw another word badly, but finds no words inside her mind, ended up mumbling “I hate you..”

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle by the word “you know, that’s not really a perfect word people will say to their wife in their first night.. they usually says..” she wore a naughty smirk, leaning closer to the Yoona’s side face, whispering right beside the girl’s ear huskily “..make love to me..”

That words successfully make the girl blushing, hard, left her dumbfounded, currently, she can’t even see whatever Sooyoung said it as a joke or not “wh-what?! do-don’t even think about it!” she said, defensively.

Sooyoung only giggled “ah.. but you seem to be the one who is thinking about it though…” she replied playfully, referring to the latter’s blush, making Yoona’s face redden.

“..you-..”

“But, trust me..” Sooyoung added, wearing another sweet teasing smile “one day.. I will make you say it to me..”

“Yo-you know..” yoona thrown another unbelieving look, this girl, her wife, seriously amazed her somehow “sometimes, I really wonder where do you get all that confident from..”

Sooyoung let out another chuckle “there is no harm by being confident..”

“..whatever..” yoona mumbled, before pulling the blanket over her face, and having her back on the girl, and cursing silently over the very same girl.

Sooyoung shook her head slightly, before drowning back into her book.

 

And yeah, the first thing Yoona does the moment she opened her eyes, is surely checking the other side of the bed, where sooyoung should sleep over right now, but finds it empty.

Yoona’s eyes scanned the whole room, trying to see whatever the tall girl still inside their room, but carefully not to make it so obvious. Of course, she doesn’t want to deal with another defeated.

She is still pissed.

That small matter, hurting her pride.. a lot..

Sitting up on the bed, pretending to rub her eyes, her gaze finally landed on a certain tall figure who is sleeping on the floor, in a sitting position, with her face buried on her folded arms on the table in front of the couch.

And after the useless, unimportant, and meaningless argument last night.. she is sleeping there..”

Letting out a soft sigh, Yoona made her way to the couch, standing right beside the tall girl, using her right foot, kicking Sooyoung’s knee lightly.

“Yah..” Yoona called “wake up..” her eyes eyeing the shattered papers and maps on the table, and there is a laptop beside the sleeping girl.

She is bringing her work here?” yoona thought “ah.. she has a merge company with Taeyeon’s family, right?”

After the third kick, the tall girl stirred slightly, massaging her temple, letting out a soft groan “you know..” she mumbled “there are a lot other way to wake someone up nicely..”

“Whatever..” Yoona mumbled, before making her way to the bathroom. After took shower, around 20 minutes, she went out to the room, only to find the tall brunette still in the same spot, the same position, and maybe even still sleeping.

“Yah!” yoona called “are you still-..”

“I’m already up..” Sooyoung cut “but I want to sleep more.. just ignore me..”

“They’re waiting for us for breakfast..” Yoona replied, remembering their conversation with their friends, it’s currently 8.10AM “and they might already be there by 8..”

“..hmm.. I will skip that..” Sooyoung answered, not even lifting her head, working until late at night, giving her a serious headache.

Yoona shrugged her shoulder slightly, not really care about the tall girl, before she made her way out from the room, going to the main building where the café should be, having breakfast there.

 

“Oh, hey yoong..” Taeyeon greeted, having Jessica sits beside her, while Hyoyeon and Seohyun sits across them “where’s soo?”

“Ah.. still sleeping..” Yoona answered, taking her seat beside Seohyun.

“Huh? She is not having breakfast with us?” Jessica questioned.

“Nope.. she said, she will skip that..”

“Ah.. I see..” Hyoyeon commented, having a naughty grin “it’s such an common thing happen in the first day after a couple’s first night..” she eyed the tall girl “you know.. newlywed..”

While taeyeon and seohyun giggled silently over the girl’s tease, Jessica’s face obviously hardened, not really into the joke.

“Oh, please..” Yoona rolled her eyes “keep your dirty mind for yourself..” she said, slightly annoyed “there is no way I will do it with her..” Yoona added “she is a girl..”

“Oh, yeah..” Hyoyeon replied, wearing an evil smirk “and you’re straight..”

“I am!” yoona said defensively.

“Yeah.. that’s why you agree on the marriage..” hyoyeon mumbled, not taking the tall latter’s word.

“You know what…” Yoona shot her bestfriend an annoyed look “whatever..” before she stood up from her seat and went to the food section to take her breakfast.

“I am going to check on Sooyoung..” Jessica said when Yoona already left, before going out from the café. And all Taeyeon can do is only staring at the girl’s back with a frown.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun stared at the short latter with a weak smile, returned by the girl with a sad one, before both girls leaving the place, going to have their date.

 

“Where is others?” Yoona asked, noticing the empty seat around Taeyeon.

“Hyo and seo are having their date..” taeyeon answered.

“Jessica?”

“..checking on your wife..”

Yoona eyed the girl for a moment before she spoke “you love her, don’t you?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Taeyeon answered back, not lifting her head from her breakfast.

“She doesn’t seem to notice it..”

“Because she is blinded by her own love..” Taeyeon replied “why the hell you have to ask that obvious things..”

Yoona giggled, okay, the girl is currently sulking, not in the good mood, and she understands it.

“How’s last night?” Taeyeon’s asked, changing the topic.

“What do you mean?” Yoona’s brows creased “if you have exactly that same erted mind like your sister, just cut it off..”

And this time, Taeyeon chuckled by the words “she is really an interesting girl, right?”

“Tch.. yeah..” yoona scoffed, answering sarcastically, Taeyeon just remind her about something that make her pissed.

“You know, I have been living with her for about 3 years…” taeyeon spoke “and there were still times where I can get into her mind..” she said “she is too unpredictable..” the latter sighed “sometimes I can’t even know whatever she is joking or not..”

“She is such a cocky girl..”

Letting out another chuckle, taeyeon spoke “ohoh.. hey! Are you feeling intimidated by her presence?”

“What!? hell no!” Yoona answered immediately “why should I?!”

“Well.. maybe because.. she is beautiful.. hot.. and charming?” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

“Oh, please.. It won’t work on me..”

Taeyeon giggled on the tall girl’s answer “oh yoong.. trust me.. one day when you realized it.. you might already falling for her.. deeply..” she added another naughty smirk “you know she has that something.. something that you can’t resist..”

“And I will make sure that even the world was about to end.. that won’t happen, kim taeyeon.. not on me..”

“Yeah..” Taeyeon replied playfully “let see about that..”

There is another comfortable silence fell between two girls, both of them just eating their breakfast silently, before Taeyeon suddenly spoke “did you ever hear it?”

“Hmm?” Yoona’s brows creased by the sudden question.

“They said, the sign of people who are in love..” taeyeon said, playing with her spoon, while her eyes falling to the emptiness on her hand “while man will act like a fool…” she added “women will act like a child..”

“Hey, what’s with the sud-..”

“And you know.. she..” Taeyeon cut “Sooyoung is.. the only person who can make her.. jessica.. act exactly… like a little kid..”