Talk, kiss, and date

You Got Me

“…how should I cut this?” Yoona mumbled, standing in front of the kitchen counter near the sink, her eyes glued on the few kinds of veggies while knife tightly gripped in her right hand.

“..is it okay like this? Or this?” Yoona sighed, looking at the now unshapely veggies in front of her, glancing over her wife who is looking seriously adorable while doing her part.

Now, she is kind of regret for never trying these kind of things when her mother told her to. Now, she can’t even cut the veggies properly, and she is currently dead worried if this unshapely veggies will somehow ruin their lunch..

Or more, maybe she is hoping to do better to impress her wife.. and seriously, it’s matter.. now, it does..

A smile appeared on Yoona’s face when her eyes landed on her adorable wife who is sitting on the chair around dining table.

Sooyoung’s eyes fixed on both her busy hand, cutting the meat before she placed it into a big bowl.

“Yoona, are you done?” Sooyoung suddenly asked, making Yoona swiftly turned her head back to her work in surprise.

“..ye-yeah..” she mumbled, glancing at her wife who is walking closer to the sink to wash her hand.

Yoona is nervously standing there, as she watches her wife washing her hand. And it’s when Sooyoung finished washing her hand, walking closer to her, she spoke panicky “wa-wait! Stop—stop there!”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed “why? did something happened?”

“..it—it’s.. err.. I’m ju-just not done ye-yet..”

“Then, let me help you..” Sooyoung said, walking closer as Yoona sighed in desperation.

Bended her head slightly, Yoona’s face flushed red in embarrassment when Sooyoung is standing up right beside her, eyes fall to the currently veggies which even from a glance is obvious enough that being cut all in different shape, shapelessly.

Sooyoung eyed the veggies, before she glanced over her nervous wife “you might just need to cut it smaller..” Sooyoung said softly “you might choked us with that baby..” Sooyoung leaned closer, calling her wife sweetly that enough to make the latter blushing more as she moved to her wife’s lips “and what did I say about biting your lip?” she asked, but not needing an answer, Sooyoung pressed her lips on Yoona’s softly, and for sure, Yoona never wait a second to respond to her new addiction.

“..here.. let me do it..” Sooyoung smiled sweetly after the kiss, trying to take the knife from Yoona’s hand, but Yoona gripped tightened.

“..le-let me do it..”

Sooyoung escaped a soft chuckle as she whisper a soft “..okay..” but standing still beside her wife, eyes glued on Yoona’s side façade.

“..yo-you can go back to do yo-your part..” Yoona said “..i—I will try not to—to mess this around..”

“You already are..” Sooyoung whispered hazily.

Yoona bit her lower lip again, as she is too embarrassed that Sooyoung saw this as a mess.. but it’s all crumpled down, enough to make her blushing deeper, blood rushing all over her body, and her heart beat pacing the harder and fasten it could ever do..

It’s when Sooyoung leaned closer, whispered in the very same tone “..you’re already messing with my heart, Im Yoona..” she said, letting her lips grazing Yoona’s earlobe “..and what you’re doing currently, doing nothing but worsen it..”

Yoona gulped, seriously trying hard to hold herself from crushing her body to that sweet naughty wife of hers. They still need to finish this lunch..

“..and since you’re here, I need to stand closer to you..” Sooyoung said, standing behind her wife as she wrapped her slender arms around Yoona’s waist, resting her chin on Yoona’s shoulder “..to keep my heart beating..”

“..so, go on.. I will just watching over you..” Sooyoung smiled, planting a soft peck on Yoona’s cheek while back hugging her wife.

Yoona is already beyond nervous and Sooyoung is seriously so distracting. And it got worsen the moment Sooyoung slid her hand inside Yoona’s tank top, gently running her hand on her wife’s bare tummy.

“..hmm..” Sooyoung hummed “..i think it would be better if you cut it smaller..” she said.

“..o-okay..” Yoona stuttered, but definitely not minding about Sooyoung’s hand inside her tank top.

“..and you should get used to this..” Sooyoung said softly when she feels Yoona’s body tensed, face flushed to the reddest it can show, and body heated, and wearing a naughty smile that Yoona doesn’t need to see to fall upon it over and over again, Sooyoung added “..because I’m a typical person who loves doing this kind of things.. like hugging, kissing.. and all that follow..” she said, giving another naughty smile “I mean, obviously with the person I love..”

“But Yoona.. I can take this slow.. and you can take your time..” Sooyoung said, smiling sweetly “..so, if I go too far.. or I do too much.. and it makes you uncomfortable..” she whispered softly “..let me know, okay?”

Sooyoung was about to slid her hand out from Yoona’s tank top, and pulling out from the hug when Yoona suddenly said “i—I am not!” she slipped, surely doesn’t want to lose her wife’s warm touch.

Realizing she just voiced her mind, Yoona’s face heated in embarrassment, body burned hot when she hears soft chuckles from her wife.

And so, Sooyoung pressed her body tightly on Yoona’s back, with her hand still inside Yoona’s tank top, pressing her lips on Yoona’s side neck as she kisses slowly, gently, to where it turn into a soft biting.

“..this is what I mean by you.. messing with my heart.. and mind..” Sooyoung mumbled in between her kisses.

And that’s it, screwed holding back.

Yoona is done with holding into her right mind, when she placed the knife on the kitchen counter, turned to press her front body with Sooyoung’s, sliding her arms through Sooyoung’s shoulder, not letting her still dirty hands got on Sooyoung’s, but still doing her best to pull her wife closer, crushing her lips on her wife’s, hard.

And Sooyoung is doing more than enough with her hand still inside Yoona’s tank top, gently roaming on her .

Yoona moans in between their kiss, and none of them want to pull out, not until it gets them out of breath.

Sooyoung’s escapes soft chuckles in between her panting “..seriously, this is like the third or forth time that we are making out when we’re supposed to cook..” she said, getting Yoona’s blush redder, but their eyes still locked while having their temple against each other’s.

“And at this point, we’re already have a late lunch..” Sooyoung added “I thought it will only get us an hour to finish this, but it’s already almost two hours since we’re struggling to fill our empty stomach..”

“..and my craving on you in between..” Sooyoung whispered as she gave that sweet naughty smile Yoona loves to see, earning a shy smile from the latter.

“And, before I lost in this again..” Sooyoung planted a soft peck on Yoona’s lips before she pulled out with a sweet loving smile “..let’s finish this first..”

But Yoona swiftly pulled her wife closer again with both her arms, giving another hard deep kiss as she whispered after with a shy smile “..okay, let’s finish this first..”

-----

 

“..so, where are we going?” Jessica asked, eyeing her girlfriend who is driving in silence just about minutes since they got inside the car.

“Wanna try to guess?” Taeyeon asked back, giving a small smile as she glanced on the blonde.

“It would be easier if you just told me..”

“But it’s less fun..”

“Seriously? Fun? I just want to know where you planned to kidnap me..”

“That’s it, babe.. have you ever see a kidnaper told their victim about where they will take them?” Taeyeon chuckled.

“I will, if you tell me where you’re going to take me…” Jessica smirked.

“Still not giving up, huh?”

“Should i?”

“Really..” Taeyeon chuckled “..do you want to go somewhere? Anything on mind?”

“..hmm.. not really..” Jessica replied “being with you is enough..” she mumbled, face blushing.

“..that’s sweet..” Taeyeon giggled “are you being sweet when I am sulking only?” Taeyeon said “should I just do it a lot?”

“Ya-yah!! Don’t you dare!!” Jessica swiftly answered “..you don’t even know how worried I was.. thinking something bad happen to you.. and you don’t want to talk it out..” Jessica mumbled “..don’t do it again.. I’m worried..” she pouted childishly.

“..okay.. okay..” Taeyeon just giggled on her childish girlfriend.

“..Tae..” Jessica called softly.

“Hum?”

“Can you drive with one hand?”

Taeyeon glanced upon the question, giving a sweet loving smile as she moves her left hand from the steering wheel, let it fall on Jessica’s right hand on the blonde lap, which Jessica ended up intertwined their fingers together.

 

“..we’re going no where..” Taeyeon spoke softly after a moment of silence, parking her car in the silent road side as her eyes staring right to the front.

“Hmm?” Jessica raised her brows, turned to face her girlfriend.

“I am driving all over wherever I can take you..” Taeyeon said “when we’re hungry we will stop somewhere to the nearest restaurant.. when we’re tired we will stop for a while to take a rest, small chat like this, and so on..”

“So, this is the best date you’re planning to give me?” Jessica’s brows furrowed.

“..you don’t like it?” Taeyeon glanced at her girlfriend worriedly.

Jessica gave a soft chuckle “..honestly, I don’t mind.. but care to tell me why?”

Taeyeon’s eyes fixed to the road as she answered doubtfully “..because I don’t want this to end.. our date..”

“Why? we can always have another date..”

“..will you have another date with me?” Taeyeon asked, turn to face her girlfriend.

“What kind of question is that?” Jessica’s brows creased “are you planning to break up with me?”

“No—no!!” Taeyeon swiftly answered “no way, Jessica jung, there is no way I will break up with you!!”

Jessica giggled softly, her face flushed pink again, but it faded after when she asked “..then, what’s with your question..”

“Just answer me..”

“Kim taeyeon.. we will have another date.. dates.. thousands.. and million of them in the future..” Jessica said “so don’t ask me that kind of question again, okay?”

Taeyeon smiled, lifting their intertwined hand to kiss the back of Jessica’s hand, pressing her lips longer with Jessica pulled her hand back after seconds, getting Taeyeon frowned by the gesture. She wants to stay like that more.

But she definitely won’t reject what comes after that, when Jessica lifted both her hand, gently cupping Taeyeon’s face and pulled the petite woman to meet their lips in a gently kiss. At first, which soon turned into a more deep and hard one.

“..why you kiss the back of my hand only.. when I am waiting for you to kiss me properly…” Jessica mumbled as their temple leaned against each other’s.

Taeyeon’s smile widened “..say it again..”

“I said, kiss me prope-..”

And before Jessica finished her sentences, Taeyeon crushed her lips on her girlfriend’s hard, for a deep kiss, just like Jessica asked, a proper one..

They pulled back with an obvious wide smile on both their faces. They’re obviously seems to enjoy this way too much.

“..hmm…” Jessica bit her lower lip while her eyes nervously avoiding Taeyeon’s in that little proximity in between “..do you mind.. if.. if we stay here a little bit longer?”

“For talking and kisses in between?” Taeyeon asked, giving a naughty smile “definitely not..”

Jessica giggled softly “..then, let’s stay for a little while..”

And they're staying there a little bit longer, and really, they’re really talking.. and definitely with kisses in between..