Jealousy strikes

You Got Me

It’s exactly one month and three weeks since Sooyoung and Yoona are living their marriage life. Lately, in these three weeks, everything seems to get just better and better. They’re both obviously really living a real marriage life.

Ever since their so called date in their home after the accident thing, things have been getting sweeter than ever, sweeter than before.

Hugs, kisses, sweet words, teasing, and all of them that go along… in home, dates, and even when they’re gathering along with their friends..

It’s just like an act to tell the world, that they’re.. in love..

But still, pride got in the way, and up to this second, none of the women want to admit the simple truth, the change of feeling, and just the sweet love they’ve been in lately..

Being in a marriage is exactly the reason they gave, every time their friends tease them about it, and just staying in their sweet romantic marriage life like that is actually enough, up to this second.

None of them ready to voiced their feeling, none of them wanting to talk further about it.. well, maybe until another person walks in..

 

Sooyoung and Yoona are standing near the buffet table, foods and drinks are serving way too much, more than needed for the guest, in a company party to announce the merge company between Kim’s and Choi’s, with Taeyeon to take over in Seoul, and in two months from now, Sooyoung will handle in States.

They’re talking, with once a while Sooyoung will throw her sweet teasing words as usual, making her wife all blushing and giggling. They’re just pretty much drowning into their own world, just them.

Of course that it’s not that hard to notice the two charming, hot, and beautiful women standing there, they are waiting for their friends to arrive while having their small chat, just no fight, no arguing, just normal conversation

“What take them so long?” Sooyoung sighed, grabbing her first glass of champagne, handing one to her wife “in this second, they might just arrive after the party end..”

It’s almost 8, and the big ballroom is getting crowded.

Yoona smiled “Seo said she is almost here..”

“Sica told me that 20 minutes ago..”

They’re both are smiling to each other, sure that they’re lost in it, just looking into each other eyes, they’re drowning.

Sooyoung took a glance around, having a sight of few pairs of guests in the dance floor, dancing with the slow melodies. Sooyoung was about to talk, but someone beat her to it.

“Hey, Yoona..” a tall man smiled, shifting to the tall brunette after “hey sooyoung..”

“Hey Jonghyun..” Sooyoung politely greeted back, giving a small smile.

“Umm..  I—I was wondering..” Jonghyun said “..if—if I can borrow Yoona for a while..” he added “..mmm.. for a dance?”

Sooyoung shifted her gaze, meeting Yoona’s eyes. Yoona is saying nothing, doing nothing but avoiding Sooyoung’s eyes.

Sooyoung is obviously disappointed and upset with that, that Yoona doesn’t reject the offer, or maybe telling the man who is definitely in love with her that, she wants to stay the night with Sooyoung.

Sooyoung sighed inwardly, giving a weak smile to Jonghyun “..i will looking for Tae and others..” she said, taking steps further from the place.

Yoona is staring at Sooyoung’s back, wearing an obvious frown, she can still see her wife stopped near another drinks table. Sooyoung is taking another glass of champagne.

“Yoona?”

“Hmm?” Yoona turned, meeting Jonghyun innocent smile, forcing a small smile before taking Jonghyun’s hand, together making their way to the dance floor.

Yoona puts her hands on Jonghyun’s shoulder, with the man has both her hand on Yoona’s waist. They’re dancing along with the soft melodies, hugging.

Yoona’s eyes still fixed on her wife. She can’t even stop staring at the tall brunette. She can spot Sooyoung took glances over them, but wearing an unreadable expression, and sure, Yoona doesn’t even know what to do.

Maybe she just wants Sooyoung, her wife to tell Jonghyun things like ‘sorry, but Yoona will spending the night with me..’, and Yoona just wants Sooyoung to say it to right Jonghyun. But none of them want to step up first, giving up the pride, in the end letting the unsaid words hurting them both.

They need more than talk, they’re just too stubborn to admit that they want to stay with each other, that they need each other, that they’re in love with each other.

Someone needs to speak first, someone need to take the first step, someone between them both.

Jonghyun is talking to Yoona, with his lips near her right ear, but Yoona doesn’t even bother to pay any attentions for her eyes fully glued on Sooyoung who is by now, already stop glancing at them, and holding her third glass of champagne.

Yoona stayed still, letting her body move with Jonghyun, wishing for the dance to finish soon, her mind filled with distracting mind about how to talk to her wife about this later, and that’s when her eyes caught a familiar woman walking closer to her wife. It’s the sunglasses woman, the lawyer, well, one of the best lawyers in town, the daughter of the well respective Kwon Jiyoung, the one who helps Kim’s company dealing with some cases back there, and still their partner business until now.

Yoona saw how the stunning lawyer made her way to her wife, how yuri made her wife chuckle. They seems to be engaged in a warm chat, with once a while Yoona will see them both smiling, and Yoona shouldn’t been the only one who can spot the real and obvious attraction from Yuri.

Actually, it’s okay until Yoona saw Yuri leaned closer to her wife, running her hand on Sooyoung’s bare shoulder to her slender arm, which maybe for Yuri is some friendly gesture, but enough to boil Yoona in jealousy.

 

Sooyoung sighed, still upset and disappointed about how Yoona prefer spending the night or having a dance with another person but her. And the way they dance, hugging, it’s just too close that Sooyoung finally decided to just stop glancing on both figures.

She is jealous, really jealous. Having her wife said nothing and silently accepting someone else offer for a dance is upsetting for her, and now watching her wife hugging, well, as someone calls it dancing, just make her more pissed.

Sooyoung took her third glass of champagne when a familiar woman is walking closer to her, looking stunningly beautiful, making her way toward Sooyoung confidently, and stop right in front of Sooyoung, wearing her flirty smile.

“You dodged my calls and my massages..” Yuri said, taking her first glass of champagne “for three weeks…”

“I’m sorry… I’m not being rude, but I’m kind of busy these weeks..” Sooyoung smiled politely “you know, company preparation..” she shrugged “if you want to, you can just send me the bill.. I thought I already texted you about that? I’m waiting for you to send me the bill..”

Of course, these three weeks has been the best moment in her marriage, and Sooyoung has no plan to ruin it by having a date with another girl. Sooyoung is clearly determinate to really work their marriage out, and when it’s what she keeps living in with her wife, Yoona, she has no intention to giving it up nor breaking it with any reasons, and what she is trying to do is holding it as long as she can.

“I got the insurance to cover that..” Yuri replied “but you still owe me..” she added, followed by a naughty smile “I only want a dinner date..”

“I guess I have no other way to pay you..” Sooyoung smiled politely.

“How about this Friday? At 7PM?”

Sooyoung stole another glance over her wife who is still being hug by the tall man before she shifted back to Yuri, giving a sweet smile “..sure..” and that’s when jealousy speaks.

“Text me your address.. I will pick you up..”

“We can meet-..”

“I insist..” Yuri smiled.

“..okay..” Sooyoung gives in.

The only thing in her mind is whether she should keep working this marriage out, when she doesn’t even sure anymore, if Yoona wants to be in it..

Yuri gave her another flirty smile, noticing Sooyoung’s glance “why? worried about your cousin?”

Sooyoung let out soft chuckles “she can take care of herself..” she said “..just checking if she is enjoying the party..”

“I bet she is..”

“I think so..”

“Maybe you should stop worrying about your cousin and enjoying the party instead..”

“I’m trying..” Sooyoung said, giving a sweet innocent smile.

Yuri loves it, she is attracted to the tall brunette, the way Sooyoung speaks, the way Sooyoung’s smile, that polite rejection, and out of all, about how Sooyoung is way too much tempting in her black short tight dress. And Yuri is just being openly, and honestly showing it.

Yuri moves closer, giving another naughty smile “maybe I can help you with that..”

Sooyoung gave a light chuckle, still politely not flirting back as she shrugged lightly “or maybe I just need more of this..” she smiled, lifting the half empty champagne glass she hold. She is married, and she is aware of that fact.

“Oh, come on..” Yuri leaned closer, cutting the distance between them as she stop right near Sooyoung’s ear, running her index finger on Sooyoung’s bare shoulder to her arm, whispering “I can make sure that you won’t regret it.. maybe we can find some place to talk.. a quiet one..”

Sooyoung chuckled lightly, trying to take a step back, pretending to put her glass on the table “it such a waste if you leave the party..”

And Yuri closed the gap, whispering hazily “..Sooyoung.. you-..”

Before Yuri can even finish her word, another figure appear, forcing a smile as she pushed Yuri from her wife “sorry.. but I really need to talk with my cousin now..” Yoona said, grabbing Sooyoung’s hand tightly. Without even waiting for Yuri’s reply, Yoona walked away, dragging Sooyoung with her.

 

Yoona is walking out from the party, entering the small room near the ballroom, still holding Sooyoung’s hand tightly.

They went inside the room before Yoona slammed the door close, giving her wife a sharp gaze “what was that?!” she snapped, breath running heavy.

“What was what?” Sooyoung asked back.

“You’re flirting with her?!”

“I’m not flirting..” Sooyoung replied, sighing “and why do you even care?” Sooyoung asked back, mind filled with the image of Yoona and Jonghyun on the dance floor.

“We’re married!! Of course I care!!”

Sooyoung went silent for a moment, her eyes gazing into Yoona’s “..why? are you jealous?” she asked tonelessly, still somehow upset about what happened earlier.

“Wha-what?! Jealous?” Yoona scoffed “why should i?”

Sooyoung heaved a sigh “then what? getting bored with Jonghyun?”

“Don’t bring him in! aren’t we talking about you and that lawyer?!”

“..what do you want, Yoona?” Sooyoung asked tiredly.

“Stop flirting with her! I’m your wife and you flirt with her in front of me?!”

“Why? you can flirt with Jonghyun and I can’t?”

“I—I’m not flirting!”

“Then, can you explain what you and Jonghyun did?”

“We—we’re dancing..” Yoona replied, keeping a strong posture, she is clearly not giving up on this argument “why? are you jealous? Are-..”

“I am..” Sooyoung cut, not leaving Yoona’s eyes.

Sooyoung’s answer got Yoona silent, not really expecting that answer “..so, are you doing it to make me jealous? Taking a revenge on me? punishing me because I make you jealous?” she asked, more calm this time.

“..no.. she came to me, only for a chat..” Sooyoung spoke quietly “..besides, I know it won’t make you jealous.. so why I should bother trying?”

Another brief silence fills the room, Yoona can’t even admit her feeling, something hold her back, making her avoiding Sooyoung’s gaze, too scared to admit the truth.

“..you’re beautiful.. kind.. smart.. and you’re a good person once I know you more, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..and it’s not that hard for people, to fall.. for you..” she said.

Yoona slowly lifts her head, meeting Sooyoung’s soft gaze.

“..and Yoona..” Sooyoung added “..i am aware of the fact that.. I’m.. falling for you..”

Yoona got speechless, she doesn’t even know what to say, her mind went blank, and all she hears are Sooyoung’s soft voice in her confession, and her own heart beat that worsen each second. Yoona’s lips opened, and closed, but no words escapes her lips.

“..but you don’t care..” Sooyoung whispered, giving a weak smile “..you know, you don’t have to agree to my decision if you don’t really want to stay in this marriage..” Sooyoung said “you can do whatever you want, Yoona.. I won’t hold you if you love Jonghyun.. it’s not-..”

“Soo-sooyoung, it’s no-not that.. I—I..” Yoona’s cut, words trailed, but she can’t even voiced the words.

Sooyoung gave a small smile, taking the cue as Yoona doesn’t want to talk about it, she grabbed the doorknob, whispering “..take your time.. but I hope you’re patient enough to wait for a month and a week more, Yoona..” she said quietly “it’s going to end soon, anyway..” she added, before leaving the room, leaving Yoona standing there stunned.