Oh Mianhae,I'm your DORMMATE :(

His Flame
~YOUR POV~ Holy cow,man these boys are cute :D!but hell,I think they are friends with that,that,that PLAYER! I thought to myself,are these the kingkas?No way,they look gentle,except that guy with the brown and blonde hair.he looks like a player now. :( I thought they were done talking so I walked in,but shoot I was dayyumm wrong.they stared at me in shock. "hiya. . .I'm your dorm mate Minho :("I said with pity. They looked at Minho and gave him a 'LUCKY :(' look. -MINHO POV- She is my dorm mate?But in a way i'm glad,she is pretty cute. "LUCKY!you get a girl!I got HIM!" they all said pointing at each other.fools,my fools :) don't worry,we are still happy "Annyeonghayseo,I'm sorry about earlier.We didn't officially meet,I'm-" I was cut off by her sweet voice. "Yah yah,your the Choi Minho.I'm Kim Jun Dae.And starting here I'm your dorm mate officially when I get settled whenever your ready -_-,to leave for at least 30 minutes guys.mianhae. . ."she said softly. "No biggie,listen.we will formally meet afterward arresso?"Jonghyun said with his voice to catch girls attention.She nodded without paying attention and he was confused.She had one suitcase,but it was pretty big.So we walked out leaving her for her move in. ~YOUR POV~ Aishh. . .I hate this!But umma,appa,I did this for your alone time for pete sake.well my time passed and my side was neat,clean,and organized.Minho came in and looked at my side of the room.Then back at his.I left the room so he could clean his spot,kekeke :) god this will be fun. . .I think ._. But pulling pranks no?But why a boy?Then I looked at my guideline school book and I knew why,'SO RELATIONS WOULD SETTLE' what the hell?Dayyumm idiotic excuse!>: / well time to explore . . .