Sushi Night With a Side of Vengance

His Flame
~YOUR POV~ We all walked towards the sushi bar.I ordered a lot of kimchi of course,California rolls,egg rolls,and pretty much almost the whole page of the menu.We ate and started talking.All of a sudden,Onew Oppa starts scooting close to me.I stare at him....(the stare wars!!! > . >. :0. >_>. :/. ~_~ :D :O :*) and I realized what he did....he kissed my blushing cheek.what?!Minho stared at him and excused himself.Taemin on the other hand....he was smiling like a freaking moron XD.He elbowed Onew a couple of times and smiled sheepishly.....what's going on? -MINHO POV- What the hell!Right in front of my perfect face!Freaking Onew hyung....I will make her love me...and I went back to the table.She was eating and ran out of egg rolls.I slyly fed her some of mine with Onew hyung watching very closely.She dropped her napkin.Since I was sitting next to her,I picked it up and when I gave it back I kissed her hand.Onew was furious and started watching EVERY move I did.He started eating his rice harshly....hehe that's what they get if anyone messes with me and MY needs.... I haven't noticed but everyone at our table was watching the whole war.I smirked and continued eating kimbab and spicy octopus.