What's This Feeling?

His Flame
-MINHO POV- I dialed Key hyungs number.He came over to my dorm 5 minutes after we hung up.Since Jun Dae left after I kissed her,we talked about her. "YAH!you what?KISSED her!?!"Key hyung yelled.I shut him up by putting my hand over his mouth."DUDE,my dead ancestors could hear you if you don't keep your voice down!"I said.He pouted and I ruffled his hair."I think I like her."I said.He looked at me and smiled."Well she's pretty and all.But what I like most is her personality"I continued.So after an hour,she finally came back.I put my arms around her waist and she turned and looked at me.She went to the bathroom and changed into her pajamas and laid on the bed.She turned and closed her eyes.Still figures,shes mad at me,ha :)!Just wait,I'll make her want me. . . > < (Minho:Author dongsaeng,make her like me! jun Dae: -Gives Death Glare to Minho- Author:Just wait you two >:) hehe ) ~YOUR POV~ Ugh,it's early still,6:30 am.Is Minho-sshi asleep?YES :D "I don't sleep that long you know. . ."he said yawning.OH SHIYET!NUUU D: He got up and walked towards me."Hehe,I kind of figured. . ."I said > < boy was I a dork!I got changed as fast as I could and it was still WAY to early.What the hell!?Time is an enemy to me now?We can't leave our dorms until 8:30 am and SHIYET -_-" it's only 7:03 . . .He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead."Don't worry,I don't do anything to girls unless they like me :)"he said.What a relief,then again he is still a player.We connected a little by talking.Time went by pretty fast.It's already 8:34 when I looked at my watch.We both got up and he walked me to my first class,the ONLY class when we are apart,sheez,does fate want us to be together that BAD!! > < I couldn't help but smile when he winked to me.The girls who saw nearly fainted.When I sat down,I noticed the person sitting next to me was a guy I saw in our dorm not to long ago."Hey,your Minho's dorm mate!I'm Onew!"he said.I smiled and we talked.He seems ALOT different than Minho.So from there,I started calling him Onew Oppa.We became friends after talking.The bell rang and our teacher cam in.I copied notes from the board and just from one lesson a full page,I looked over my shoulder to Onew Oppa and he was smiling at me.His notes were the same as mine,I smiled sheepishly at him. -ONEW POV- Gosh,she was pretty.More than that,my beautiful :).I think I like her,but I should tell her.So I ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook and wrote,"Dear Kim Jun Dae,I'm starting to have feelings for you.I hope you accept that I like you dongsaeng.I love you more than a friend and dongsaeng,let's say we go to the campuses ice cream parlor for our first date tomorrow?" I passed her the paper and she looked at me with a smile."Onew,I'm starting to like you more now.I will accept your date!But I have to tell Minho-sshi first,arresso? <3 ^^" she wrote back.I nodded and we left class as soon as it ended.I headed toward my second class and she walked to hers,I love you Jun Dae <3 :)! -MINHO POV- "Minho-sshi-"I cut her off,"OPPA please :)!"I said."Minho Oppa!I'm going on a first date with Onew :D!!!"she said.WHAT!?But. . .oh yeah I only told Key hyung.But why am I,THE KINGKA,or a kingka,Jealous!?I'm a player!I toy with girls hearts for my pleasure!But why is she more important!?More than that,she is my EVERYTHING ever since I bumped into her.Onew,I can't hate you for this,I'm not like that.But,don't touch her. . .I sadly looked at her and flashed a fake smile.I hugged her and we went to our class,physical education!(P.E. Durrrr;3) We played soccer,and she was on my team!She did pretty well,I guess we scored 20-5 haha :) my girl. . .I WILL make you LOvE ME! >:) wait a second. . . .WHAT'S THIS FEELING? :O (Minho:seriously Onew hyung,YOU JUST HAD TO! Onew:sorry I liked her :) Author:omaiigawd,okay Minho,you will have a chance not saying what chapter,Onew have fun on your date :D Minho:I GET A CHANCE!!! ;D)