Falling Hard

His Flame
-MINHO POV- . . .wow,I woke up with a head rush.It's Saturday,and it's like any usual weekend.I turned my head to the side,and see Jun Dae sleeping with a cow plush.I took a picture of it and went to my desk to print it out,then I taped it to my bed frame."Minho. . .Minho oppa,saranghae. . ."Jun Dae faintly said.I turned and she was still sleeping."Saranghae oppa. . ."she said again.I picked her arm up and it was weak,then I dropped it.She was still sleeping.Sleep talking?About me?It made me fall deeper for her.She shifted and her cow plush fell,I took it and put it near her head.She grabbed my arm and snuggled in to it.We stayed like that for 10 long minutes.She finally fluttered her eyes open when I moved my arm. ~YOUR POV~ That's was weird.I was dreaming about Minho,and I liked him.I fluttered open my eyes,and Minho was staring at me.I got up and faintly said "Goodmorning."He told me what I supposably said when I was dreaming,my eyes widened.I fake laughed and buried my head into my hands.He removed my hands and kissed my cheek,I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks causing me to blush.He smiled and patted my head.then I got dressed and headed to the campuses park. =TAEMIN POV= I saw noona walking towards the park swings.She sat down and plugged her ears with earphones and played her iPod.She started swinging and smiling.I walked up to the swing next to her and started to swing along with her.She smiled at me and we laughed.After,we went to the arcade.She was playing a game and I saw hyung walking towards me.I smiled and looked towards noona.He widened his eyes and ruffled my hair while starting to walk towards her.She smiled and they hugged.Well I'm going to head to Key hyung now. . . [ONEW POV] I hugged her and she kissed my cheek.We walked to my dorm and we watched 'Death Bell 2'!It came out in cd a few days ago.She looked a little scared,since no one was around,she hug me tight every time a scary part came.The others were frolicking aroung with Minho at the campuses soccer field.Ah,she buried her head into my shoulder and I shivered at the scene too.After that part,Minho opened the door while she was eating popcorn and staring at the screen.She jumped and screamed,then hid herself under the sheets.Minho laughed,then looked at me. ~YOUR POV~ Ohh,scary part.Then Minho walks in.I was scared and hid.They laughed and we walked out to eat dinner.My choice eh?You all have to eat Sushi :) haha! Wow,the campus has everything. . . .