Date Night~!

His Flame
~YOUR POV~ Time to get ready for my date,haha!I put on my cute korean jumpsuit,well its not an actual jumpsuit.Its just shorts connected with a CUTE shirt.Then put on my blue bow flats and head-band.Minho saw me while walking out from the bathroom after getting changed.He dropped his pencil and quickly bent down to get it.HAHA silly sshi. . .I heard a knock on the door,it was Onew Oppa :).He put out his arm for me to loop it with mine.Then,we were off to the Ice cream parlor! [ONEW POV] Gosh,shes so pretty. . .When we got to the parlor,I asked what flavor she wanted."I want cookies and cream please Oppa."she said.I smiled and ordered two.We sat down on a bench and we ate ice cream.I could see Minho,Key,Jonghyun,and Taemin split up either behind a tree,bush,walking around whistling,or sitting behind us.(HAHAHA Jonghyun sitting right behing them > <) . . . ah,my silly dongsaengs.When we finished,I brought her to the campuses park.I pushed her on the swing and she was laughing.She tried pushing me and i almost fell. . .But i chased her on the jungle gym.She slid on my lap down the slide.Was that fun!I felt like a kid again running around with her. -MINHO POV- Aishhh!They were having fun.I had to admit Jun Dae looked beautiful.He said 'PRETTY' : / i would of said BEAUTIFUL!!!Oh crap,jealousy overload. . .But she looked like she was having so much fun. . . =TAEMIN POV= My noona. . .why are we spying on her?MINHO HYUNG > < just ask her out!He told us he kissed her,and that was too far. .he barely knows how to reel-in girls,that is because they would always FALL FOR HIM,not HIM FALL FOR HER.But i see he has a sense of beauty,because noona was beautiful. . . *KEY POV* Ahaha,i was enjoying watching them behind a bush. . .but Taemin got walking around and whistling!NO FAIR!But anyways,i also have to admit Onew Hyung does like girls like her. . and she didnt fall for Minho.He FELL FOR HER!HAHA,thats just sad,he NEVER FELL FOR A GIRL,IN HIS WHOLE E-N-T-I-R-E LIFE! > O < !JONGHYUN POV! Omaiigawdd. . .her style,thats my type!But there is war over Onew Hyung and Minho already. . .man,i wanted her to myself!~<~ but its okay,hopefully she has friends like her. . .But when she fell down and scraped her knee,Onew Hyung helped her up and he had a. . .First aid kit in his pocket?!Isnt that Key's job to have EVERYTHING?!?! ~YOUR POV~ I fell and scraped my knee.It hurt a little,but Onew Oppa took care of it with an emergency first aid kit.He kissed my hand and i hugged him."Gomawo Oppa!"i said.Then he turned to me,"Your welcome,but a finishing touch,Saranghayeo."he said and kissed me.I smiled and he smiled too during the kiss.After the kiss he blushed and i kissed his cheek,"Saranghae Oppa" i said.Then we walked back to my dorm and he dropped me off.He walked down the hall and went to his dorm. -MINHO POV- He kissed her?!?!?! > < I was sitting on my bed when she came in.I hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear,"Where have you been?I missed you. . "She turned around and looked at me funny,i knew she knew that i was stalking their date.Aishh,but at least she knew.She is cute when she gets mad :) haha.