He's My What!?!

His Flame
~Your POV~ YAH!KIM JUN DAE!HE IS THE PLAYER!THE ONE THAT. . .oh no. . .suddenly,I felt sad seeing that flashback. . . ****FLASHBACK**** . . . . "why are you crying dongsaengie?" I asked . . . ."Minho. . .O-oppa. . .he was,kissing another girl. . ."Angie said. That night Angie left forever to the States,how ever she wasn't coming back after she came crying to me. . . ****END FLASHBACK**** "wait,did you know a girl named Angie Sakura?"I asked Minho. He stared at me and finally replied,"Yeah,why?" "You broke my best friends heart.your a PLAYER.that's why she left to the states,leaving me with her crying goodbye double-time from you and leaving > : U"I said. He just stared at me,and he looked down.I knew,he was sorry.not to me,to ANGIE > : U aishhh!I swear this boy. . . Then I walked away leaving him standing,frozen there while I walked to the councilors office. "Welcome!You must be Miss Kim Jun Dae!I'm Ms.Park,please sit down!"she urged kindly.Today was the day I'm moving out of my parents house.They offered dorms in this high school.Yay,alone time with a girl hopefully! "okay miss Jun Dae,your dorm-mate will be Mr. Choi Minho"she said. "BWOH!?!But :( . . ."I said. "is there something wrong?he is our ace,not to mention ONE of our school kingkas!"she said with a sweet smile. Oh great,not ONE but more?what the hell?!but I just nodded and bowed slightly 45 degrees.I headed towards the dorm and cracked open the door. 'WTF. . .'i thought as I saw this indescribable group of boys. . .