Accident

Kiss Goodbye

 

 

 

 

Minseok was in the middle of no where.

 

Wind blows. Minseok tried to walk faster but his legs didn’t want to move on any longer. He didn’t know where this path leaded him to, until he saw it.

 

The place where he had been grown up included many good memories.

 

The orphan, the old home, it looks still like the same, just like yesterday.

 

And there was Minseok’s favorite woman in the world, the woman who had taken care of him for so many years. She looked still the same, smiling at Minseok in such a beautiful way. Minseok without hesitation ran toward there to give her a hug.

 

“Minseok dear, my good boy…”

 

“Mama, I miss you. I’m so sorry I didn’t try to contact you.” Minseok turns his head onto her shoulder; he wanted everything in this moment to last forever.

 

“It’s okay darling, Mama always forgive you. Minseok isn’t doing anything wrong because Minseok is the kindest man. Don’t worry sweet heart, seeing you here make me happy enough. Mama loves you as always.”

 

“Mama, I’m afraid I won’t have much time staying with you anymore…”

 

“Why dear?”

 

“Because I’m going to be dead, soon.”

 

~

 

 

Minseok wakes up from his bad dream, tears still remain their on his eyes and streams down onto his cheeks. It is 11.AM already, Minseok can’t bear to say that he miss his Mama a lot, why he’s been living so long without contacting her.

 

Minseok isn’t a good boy, right Mama?

 

Stepping out of bed, Minseok moves slowly outside his room and then he saw “it” again.

 

Luhan, still there, sleeping with his wings still closed at the back. He’s lying on the couch. His face, Minseok has to say he has such a beautiful and flawless face. He looks like an angel more than devil, Minseok still wonders and starts moving closer to him.

 

And plus, Luhan is still here, it means Minseok is still going to be dead n just two more weeks. It’s real. It’s going to happen soon.

 

It’s real.

 

Minseok lets out a long sigh, why did he believe in everything Luhan had said in such a stupid way like this? Time values as money now, how should Minseok spend his last two weeks left in this world? He’s not ready yet.

 

Minseok thinks he should use his money he has been earning till now to travel back to the place has grown him up in the past, meeting his old family again, his Mama. And then try to escape from the devil and what called destiny.

 

“What are you thinking?” asked Luhan, his voice almost scared Minseok.

 

“Hmm? Nothing. Well I think we should find something to eat, what do you think?” Minseok tried to be friendly.

 

“Cool. I’m glad to.”

 

And just by that, they went out together.

 

Minseok doesn’t want to say anything so he keeps on walking forwards and lets Luhan follow him from behind. But right then, something happened.

 

“Wow, this man, he wears…wings?” A voice suddenly comes up.

 

It’s from a girl who is talking to her friend while Minseok and Luhan are waiting for signal to cross the street. They are talking in lowest voices but because they stand right next to Minseok so he hears it all.

 

“OMG, is this fake or real? Ah… look! His face is so charming too!”

 

Luhan turns around and smiles gently at the girls, which made them giggle so hard. Minseok notices it all.

 

“Don’t be like an angel when you’re not.”

 

“Well at least I have pretty face.” Luhan smirks, seems really proud.

 

“Whatever.” Minseok shakes his head, but then something popped up in his mind. “Wait, those girls, they can see you?”

 

“Of course, if they can’t how can they know I have such charming face?”

 

“No joke, please. It means they are all… going to die?” Minseok said those last words in silence, like a whisper, but since Luhan isn’t human so he can catch it up really fast.

 

“Yes, as you said so, then yes.” Luhan’s face is still so calm like there’s nothing happen, it’s not even a big deal, which makes Minseok really angry.

 

“You’ve got to do something man. You have to save them! You can’t just stand there and watch them die like that!”

 

“It’s not my business. If this time come they must die, nothing can stop it, it’s destiny!”

 

The light turns to green, people start walking faster crossing the street, included that two girls who are the last to move on.

 

“Do something I beg you.” Minseok insisted. “Please, do something.”

 

Crashed. Minseok swears he can hear the terrible sound of it when the car passed by and the driver tried to hold it back but it was too late. The screaming of people around is getting noisier and Minseok can smell the blood all over the place, flooding around.

 

“Don’t turn around. You won’t want to see it.” Luhan holds Minseok shoulders by both of his hands and his eyes keep watching his two friends, Chanyeol and Tao, leading the two girls’ soul down to his place, called hell.

 

Chanyeol nodded at Luhan. Chanyeol is really nice, he knows how hard it is to Luhan but Chanyeol can do nothing just have to follow Kris’ order.

 

It’s all about that guy, Kris.

 

Minseok’s crying sound takes Luhan back to the reality. Not that crying actually but tears keep falling down from his eyes, streaming on his cheeks.

 

At that moment, Luhan thinks he got heart attack.

 

“You… it’s all your fault… you killed them.”

 

Luhan says nothing, his hand moves slowly over Minseok’s cheek to wipe his tear out.

 

“Don’t touch me that angel-liked-touch. You aren’t an angel, you are even worst than a devil.”

 

“Keep blaming on me if it does help you to feel better.” Luhan holds Minseok’s hands and pull him forward. “Let’s go, it’s no use staying here.”

 

Minseok, with a teary face, moves toward Luhan. He can hear the ambulance’s sound, he can hear the crying sound of people there, and he can hear his heart beats so fast, Luhan’s hand is covering his hand, so warm, so fine.

 

After walking quietly far enough, Minseok finally speaks out.

 

“Let go of me, Luhan.”

 

His voice is as cold as ice.

 

“I said let go, Luhan. You aren’t my babysitter.”

 

Luhan lets go of Minseok’s hand with a little disagreement. At the moment when there eyes meet, Minseok just turns around right then, avoiding eye contact with the devil.

 

“Say something.” Said Luhan.

 

“…”

 

“I know, I’m not good enough. But there’s nothing I can do, it’s their time to go.”

 

Minseok is still deep in silence.

 

“Minseok, you know what, I’m not that kind of cool blood or some kind of fairy who has magic trick or so on. I’m from hell, you must remember that.”

 

“Fine. Shut up.” Minseok moved his hand over around. “Whatever, just let go. Now I only want you to disappear from my life. Please can you do that?”

 

“Sorry, you know I can’t…” Luhan shook his head.

 

“Then just shut up, I want to go alone, don’t follow me, I mean it. Don’t follow me too close.”

 

Then Minseok walked away. Luhan doesn’t know why, but he feels his heart has broken into thousands pieces staring at Minseok’s back moving farther.

 

 

 

~~~~~