Baby Don't Cry

Kiss Goodbye

 

 

 

 What’s wrong with me? Why I feel so painful? Why this thing happened to me? Why I had to see them die? The smell of blood is still surrounding me so badly, I can feel it clearly. It makes me feel headache.

 

Luhan is so stupid and selfish. He could have done something to help them instead of just standing there. Luhan is such a bad guy ever! Rules? Time is over? Who cares?! Seeing people dying in front of your eyes and you can still let them die? What kind of person you are?

 

Minseok looks above in the blue sky. Do angels exist? Why they let people die so easy like that? Minseok wondered and he thinks about himself.

 

Minseok is about to die soon, there aren’t much time left. Minseok sighs, he feel lost, lonely and confused at the same time. He wants to cry but he’s afraid people will see it, Luhan will see it, so he keeps taking his tears back inside.

 

How will you spend your last period time surviving in this world?

 

 

 

 

From that day, Minseok starts to count back the days left. Everyday Minseok writes letters for his old home place where the children are brought up together, where mama stays. Minseok also got reply from them, he feels even more than happy, and he feels the family is right there with him. All these feelings are so precious, Minseok doesn’t want to forget any of it. Will he forget all when he’s died?

 

Seeing Minseok being happy turns to be one of Luhan’s hobby too, then.

 

Luhan and Minseok rarely talk after that day. They use eyes contact most of the time. And Minseok can see how weird it is looking into Luhan’s beautiful eyes. Like all happening inside his mind are now being seen by Luhan just by that look.

 

Luhan is kind, he always respect Minseok’s last period time with his family and friends. Luhan doesn’t even remind Minseok about the deadline. Why he has to do something that can take Minseok’s smile away? Never.

 

Luhan realized how much he loves that smile.

 

Abd his face while sleeping looks so gorgeous like an… angel.

 

Minseok is the devil’s angel. Minseok is Luhan’s angel.

 

Why this thought appears in Luhan’s mind? Does it sound kind of weird? Or is it because Luhan has fallen into Minseok?

 

But why? Minseok is a cool-hearted person. Minseok is headstrong and very strict about everything to Luhan. Then why it’s Minseok?

 

Is this something called “crush” or it’s actually “love”?

 

Luhan hopes he doesn’t fall in love.

 

 

 

 

One week more passed by, time isn’t plenty left. Minseok looks worst everyday pass by.

 

“You should go out and enjoy life, not sitting there.” Luhan said, offers Minseok a cup of tea.

 

“Minseok glances at the dvil, then turns away. He doesn’t want to say anything, he doesn’t know what to say.

 

“Minseok, it’s not the end of the world yet.”

 

“…”

 

“Damn it. Come here, go with me!” Luhan violently grabs Minseok’s arm and pulls him up so hard, Minseok can’t even reject or deny the offer.

 

“Where? Hey…” Minseok tries to escapre, but it’s hopeless since Luhan knows how to control the situation.

 

And then, Minseok can’t feel his feet touching the floor anymore. He’s upon the air.

 

“Don’t let go of your hand. Hold on.” Luhan said gently, holding the latter’s hand tighter than ever, like Minseok is his treasure or something. Something that he can’t let it be lost.

 

“I’ll show you something, Minseok ah. But you must promise me you’ll live happier  this last few days.”

 

With a smile, Minseok thinks Luhan did a great job taking his sadness away.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

<33 Please give it lots of love, thanks!