Something Happened To My Heart

Kiss Goodbye

 

 

“Why can I fly? Ahh… Our city is so beautiful! Luhan, what if someone can see us? And where are we going?” Tons of question coming up inside Minseok’s mind and he doesn’t have any hesitation to ask.

 

Minseok’s accidently smile brings Luhan to heaven honestly.

 

“Secret.” Luhan giggles. They keep flying higher and then reach a new place.

 

Minseok can’t help but let his jaw drop because of the things in front of his eyes. A beautiful field fulled with sunflowers, sparkling under the sunshine.

 

“This…?”

 

“Beautiful right? “ Luhan smiles gently and grabs Minseok’s hand, makes him move forwards.

 

“What do you mean by leading me here?”

 

“Nothing. Just want to set your mind free.” Luhan smiles again. His smile becomes more beautiful when the sun shines over his cheek, makes Minseok so confused. Is Luhan really a devil? Why he has that look of an angel?

 

Luhan lies down, and he gives Minseok a sign to do the same. His black wings spread to both side of them. Black wings fit well with the yellow field, full of sunshine.

 

Luhan isn’t a bad guy, why this thought keeps coming up inside Minseok’s head.

 

“Luhan, can I believe in…you?” Minseok slowly sits down next to Luhan, carefully not to hurt his wings. “Ah I mean… you aren’t going to kill me now right? Like those girls? I’m not ready yet…”

 

Luhan stares at Minseok for awhile, even he doesn’t know if he’s allowed to do so or not. Minseok now becomes a very special one to Luhan that he can’t explain by words.

 

“Yes, you can.”

 

“Beside, how does it feel? When you’re dead?”

 

They keep looking at the sky above, wind blows over their faces. Luhan sighs, closes his eyes and recalls his past.

 

“Lonely… I was lonely till dead.”

 

“I guess… I’m the same now.” Minseok smiles at Luhan. “But… you appeared, made these last few days more meaningful to me. I owned you, Luhan.”

 

Just by that, Luhan’s heart breaks into pieces, all he wants is to hug Minseok tight and give him a gentle kiss. But Luhan can’t do that.

 

It can never be any kiss.

 

.

.

.

 

“Luhan. You’re late. Do you know that?” Kris asked, rolled his eyes over.

 

“I know. I count too. But why he has to die? Can you… ignore this situation? For me?” Luhan can’t believe he’s asking this to Kris.

 

“Why should I do that? Rules are rules.”

 

“Rules kill everything. I know you can understand my point when I’m asking this to you. So I don’t want to end this stuff like the way you did.”

 

Kris’ wings suddenly spread over, make the room is normally dark now even darker.

 

“Don’t ever mention about it.” Kris tried to calm down, but Luhan’s words really work. It hits the right point.

 

“I have the same feeling that you had in the past, but I don’t want to end my story like you did.”

 

Kris closed his eyes, almost tears apart.

 

“GO.OUT!”

 

Luhan turns around and flies away. He knows Kris, Kris just tries to look cool, but inside, he’s not. Especially when it comes to his “point”.

 

.

.

.

 

 

“Where did you go?” Minseok asked when he saw Luhan landed at the door.

 

“Nowhere.” Luhan smiled. Minseok is so pure. What should Luhan do with Minseok now?

 

“You don’t even want to tell me?” Minseok touched Luhan’s hands, and held it tight. “Is it about my deadline?”

 

“No.” Luhan shook his head. “You know what, let’s go out. I want to serve you a meal.”

 

“But we can’t… Hmm… You can’t.”

 

“Never mind. Go!”

 

Just by that, they went out. Minseok keeps following Luhan’s steps. His eyes can only see Luhan’s bright smile, his ears can only notice Luhan’s soft voice, his hands are holding Luhan’s tighter. Minseok doesn’t want to let go, ever.

 

Everything seems so unreal, but it’s obviously Minseok’s world.

 

“Which flavor?”

 

“What?... Coffee…”

 

“Don’t you focus on my words?” Luhan said without looking back to Minseok. “One coffee flavor and one green tea flavor, please.”

 

“I did focus on them.”

 

“Liar. Haha.” Luhan gives Minseok his ice cream. “For you, old man.”

 

“Stop saying like that.”

 

“OK I’m joking.”

 

Coffee isn’t sweet, but why Minseok can taste it as sweet as cotton candy.

 

“Hey! How can that man see you? He’s going to die soon?”

 

“No. I make him to do so, make him to see me. Of course he couldn’t see my wings. It’s forbidden in my world to do this, only for emergency situation only. But, I don’t care.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Really~ Ice cream~ Long time no eating one!”

 

“So… I’m your emergency situation?”

 

“Well, you can say so if you want.” Luhan turns away to hide his shy face, but he doesn’t know Minseok just stares at him and smiles like an idiot.

 

 

 

-----

 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ^^ AND BE PATIENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!