Chapter 05: All Because Of You

My Beautiful Forbidden Desire

Kyuhyun walked the cold Seoul streets feeling tears develop under his eyes as he touched his lip that was opened a bit from the fight with...that guy. "Aish," He ran up to a nearby trash can and kicked it with a furious blow. His hands ran through his hair as his tears beagn to fall. "Damn, !" He cursed to himself in the empty street. Kyuhyun slowed his breathing as he tried to cool down. He fast walked and suddenly began to run. "I need to get away." He whispered to himself as he ran with a certain destination in mind.

Kyuhyun opened a blck door behind an ally and shut it behind him slowly. He walked down a pair of stair and switched the lights. It was a bar with a stage at the very end with tables around it and a medium sized bar located to the left. Kyuhyun walked up onto the stage where a dark classic piano stood and few other instruments like; a bass guitar, a drume set, a saxophone and even a cello. Kyuhyun took a seat on the piano's bench and began to toy with a few keys. He suddenly, felt a small, but yet sad melody come to mind. He toyed with the keys a little more before starting a piece. "It was just months ago..." He beagn with the melody getting both his words and melody to sync. He started over again.

It was just months ago...everything made since with your presence. Why did you go? Why did you leave? I don't understand. You packed your bags and left me here alone just...just like that. "What did I do to drive you away? What did I do to make you want to leave? You never told me a thing. You just left without giving me a personal good-bye. Was it me who did this to you? Or was it yourself? You did this, but I want to understand why? Why do such a thing. I love you. were the words I heard everyday from your voice til' I wake and when I sleep. I love you. You said in between kisses you gave me every day. What happened to the past? Our past is our history now. All because of you. Those words, I love you. Now mean nothing all because you. You, only you...decided to make it end. Now look at what you've done to us. All because of you, we never see one another again. All because of you, we never find warmth of one another in bed ever again. I stand here still motionless as I see you leave. Each step takes you father away from what we were. We will never be what was. And it was all because of you. Because of you, I never eat well like you told me to before walking away. Things, are just fine. I tell you hiding my true feelings with fake smiles as I encountered you for the first time...again. All because of you, were the words filled in my mind as we walked past one another in the streets...again. All because of you.

Kyuhyun continued playing the melody as his vocals syncronized with it...without words.