Chapter 03: Who Is She?

My Beautiful Forbidden Desire

“Sungmin, your boyfriend is here to see you.” His mother called from downstairs. “Ok, mother!” he yelled from upstairs as he fixed his shirt looking into the mirror if he looked alright. “This is the third month!” he squealed to himself with joy. It has already been three months since Kyuhyun and Sungmin have been dating and it has been going well…so far. Sungmin looked in the mirror again as one last check and quickly departed to downstairs.

Kyuhyun saw Sungmin come down stairs looking very well dressed and smiled. In order to be more of a gentleman he put out his hand for Sungmin to grab it as he went down stairs. Sungmin’s cheeks began to blush taking Kyu’s hand into his own. Sungmin’s mother just smiled at how adorable they look together. Kyu looked at her with a smile and bowed, “Don’t worry Miss. Lee I’ll take special care of your son.” She smiled and nodded. “I know you will.” “Take care.” She said opening the door for both of them as they went outside. “Sorry for me not having a car, yet.” Kyu rubbed the back of his neck as the got to his motorbike. “It’s alright,” Sungmin smiled. Kyuhyun gave Sungmin his helmet. Sungmin looked at it and tried to put it on but, was having difficulty. Kyu smiled, “Here Minnie, let me help you.” He put the helmet on Sungmin’s head and locked it secure. Sungmin smiled and got closer to Kyu with his lips puffing. Kyu hesitated knowing what he wanted. Kyu looked away while Sungmin puffed his soft lips and closed his eyes. Kyu’s face showed disgust but, he leaned down a little so the helmet wouldn’t hit him while he tried to give Sungmin the kiss he wanted. Kyu quickly pressed his lips to Sungmin’s soft baby lips. Kyu kept his eyes opened, ‘God, when is this going to end?’ he asked in his mind desperately. Sungmin kept his eyes closed feeling his lips rub against Kyuhyun’s, ‘God, I never want this kiss to end!’ he thought in his own mind. Kyu saw Sungmin’s eyes flutter open and break his sweet lips from his. Sungmin gave him a smile and Kyuhyun couldn’t help but, try to smile back. “Are you ready to go?” asked Kyu. Sungmin smiled and nodded in agreement. Kyuhyun got on his bike as Sungmin got on behind and put his hands on Kyu’s shoulders. He wanted to put his hands on his waist but, he wasn’t sure if Kyu would let him. This was the second time he has ever ridden Kyu’s bike with him. On his first time it was a rainy day and it was harder for Sungmin to walk home so Kyu offered him a quick ride and he kept his hands on Kyu’s shoulders the whole time but, Kyu never said anything. Kyu noticed what Sungmin wanted to do. Kyuhyun sighed and grabbed Sungmin’s two hands and put them on his waist. Sungmin was startled but, smiled and blushed at Kyu for doing that. Kyuhyun started the bike and Sungmin held on tight to Kyu’s waist pressing his body against his. Kyu felt his body turn up a certain amount of heat just by having Minnie hold onto him like that. He quickly drove the bike off to their destination. ‘I wonder where we are going.’ Sungmin asked himself as Kyu drove around Seoul. Sungmin felt the fresh night air touch his face while he saw all the streetlights and nightlife in Seoul. For the first time Sungmin felt like he had truly found love within Kyuhyun. Sungmin looked at Kyu focused on the road ahead. ‘He loves me.’ Sungmin repeated in his mind resting his head on Kyu’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun saw the restaurant that he wanted to take Sungmin to and began to head into the parking lot. Sungmin and Kyuhyun got off the bike. Sungmin was trying to take of the helmet but, he was having tons of trouble with it. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin trying to take off the helmet and looking frustrated and cute at the same time. Kyu rolled his eyes and began to take it off himself while Sungmin stared at him with his glistening eyes making Kyu feel a warm feeling on his cheeks. “Shall we go inside now?” asked Kyu taking Sungmin’s hand as they walked into the restaurant. “I have a reservation for two.” Kyu informed a man behind a counter that had a sign that said reservations. “Oh yes, Mr. Cho is it?” the man asked. “Yes,” Kyu nodded. “Right this way please,” the man lead to an area where there was a dark red satin cloth hanging up from the celling to the floor. The man opened it to reveal a table just for two. Sungmin stared in awe at the beautiful reserved area just for them. “Enjoy, a waitress will be with you in a moment.” The man informed closing the cloth for their privacy. “Wow, how did you manage to do this?” asked Sungmin impressed. “Well, actually all the dining areas here are like this.” Kyuhyun honestly said. Sungmin smiled and sat down. Kyuhyun took a seat also and they began to look at the menus. Purifico was then name of the restaurant on the front menu. Sungmin looked through seeing all the unbelievably fancy foods it named. ‘I guess, I’ll go with this one.’ He thought trying to sound it out. “L…la…” Sungmin tried sounding it out but, with no avail he could get the word. Kyuhyun looked at him with a smile, “It’s called, Lasaña a la Mexicana.” He said while Sungmin looked at him bewildered that he knew what it said. “How did you know how to speak…” he looked back at the menu. “How to speak Mexican? I don’t. I just know that and a few other words but, I’m no expert.” Kyu answered looking back at his own menu. A waitress came inside. Her eyes widened a bit once she saw Kyuhyun but, quickly regained a normal composure before he could see her. “Um, are you ready to order?” she smiled as she asked. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun while he looked at the waitress. “Yes, we’re ready.” He began as she took out a dark pen with a gold color looking top and a classy looking note book. “He’ll have the Lasaña a la Mexicana and I’ll have the Enchiladas Italiani.” He said giving her his menu. Sungmin did the same copying Kyuhyun. “And some red wine,” Kyuhyun said looking at Sungmin look at him with stunned eyes. “Alright then, I’ll come back as soon as I’ll get your wine.” She smiled with a bow and left. She left looking normal and quickly ran into the kitchen where a few of the other waitresses were hanging around a bit and talking. “Layla,” she said running up to one of the waitresses who was dressed a little too y for this type of restaurant taste. Her shirt had a few buttons ed showing of her cleavage and her skirt was higher than normal and she wore smokey make up looking a bit like a hot girl that looked like would come on adult movies. “What the hell is wrong Janine?” asked the so called Layla as she rolled her eyes at her friend. “Remember, Kyuhyun?” she asked Layla with now wide eyes. “What, what about him?” she asked feeling fully alerted now. “He’s here with a friend!” Janine whispered to Layla. “What, what kind of friend!” she yelled getting everybody’s attention in the kitchen. “Yeah but, it’s a boy.” Whispered Janine to Layla, “Yeah, but he looked pretty cute he could almost pass for a girl now that you come to look at it.” Layla looked at Janine. “It doesn’t matter what gender his friend is. I know what he is gonna do to him. I know that bastard god damn well.” Layla said furious. “Did they order anything?” Layla asked. “Yeah, they did order something to eat and some wine.” She answered. “What type of wine?” she asked Janine. “Red,” she answered as Layla began to make her way outside into the wine storage room with Janine after her. “Wait, what are you going to do?” asked Janine catching up to her. “What do you think?” she grabbed a red bottle from a stack. They both made their way back to the kitchen. “You get their orders and I’ll take care of the wine.” Layla instructed getting three wine glasses. Janine looked at Layla disappear behind the doors of the kitchen.

“Um, Kyu…Kyuhyun,” Sungmin began. Kyu looked up at him. “Do you know…where the restrooms are?” he asked feeling shy. “Yeah, they are down the main hall to your right.” He answered. Sungmin smiled, “Thank you,” he quickly exited out the room. Kyuhyun sighed and rubbed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed. Right when he opened them again he saw a girl standing in front of the room entrance…Layla. “Hey baby,” she began coming closer setting the wine down with the glasses. She gave him a devilish smile. “Layla, what the hell are you doing here?” he asked with surprise. “Don’t you know? I work here now.” She said rubbing her hands on his chest. He grabbed her wrist looking at her with anger in his eyes. “What do you want?” he growled. “Oh, I just wanted to give you a good time before you decide to screw your little friend.” She said innocently pushing his chair away from the table getting on top of him. “Stop it Layla!” he commanded and furious. She laughed, “Oh, you know you want to do this more than me.” She began dis-buttoning his shirt his chest and all the way to his bare abdomen. He suppressed a moan but, she could tell she is winning him over. She began making out with him running her hands up and down his body. He couldn’t take it anymore and picked her up and sat her on the table as he began to feel uncontrollable of his own body anymore. He ed her whole shirt revealing her bra. He gently bit down on her neck as she moaned feeling his bites on her skin.

Sungmin began to wash his hands and washed his face. He felt his heart beat fast as he remembers the sweet kiss Kyuhyun gave him at the beginning of their date. He blushed and began to remember even more kisses he has received from his loving partner, Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun,” he smiled in the mirror. “Why am I so in love with you.” He laughed a bit at the thought of remembering the first smile he had ever received from Kyuhyun. He took several deep breaths and headed outside into the main hall and back to the dark red cloth of the dining room. He heard moans and giggles at the other side. “I wonder if this is still the room me and Kyuhyun stay in. It should be or perhaps maybe…I’m wrong?” he asked himself holding onto the red cloth with a strong grip feeling uneasy. He quickly opened it to only reveal the worst scene his poor little innocent eyes had to see. Kyuhyun and Layla look up to see Sungmin staring at them with big eyes and tears in his eyes. Layla smirked while Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin already with tears streaming down his eyes. Sungmin quickly ran out of there as fast as he could. Kyuhyun quickly buttoned his shirt back. “Damn it Layla, You !” Kyu said with so much anger in his voice as Layla stared at him with a smile on her face. “Well, I did it for his own good! The kid doesn’t deserve to be ed by some like you!” she yelled at him. Surprisingly, Kyuhyun grabbed her by the neck. He gave her a stare she will never forget in her life. “Don’t you ever reappear in my life ever again!” he pushed her to the ground and headed out to find Sungmin. Layla sat on the floor half crying, “I love you! You son of a !” she screamed after him.

Sungmin ran and kept running in the streets with his eyes filled with tears and cheeks bathed with tears. ‘How, how could this happen to me!’ he kept crying not caring where he was headed. He walked near a bench and sat down feeling he had calmed down a little already. He hugged his knees while a cool breeze passed him making him shiver in the cold night. “I thought he…loved me.” He cracked in-between his cries. He heard footsteps walk up to him. “Hey,” he heard a stranger’s voice call out to him. Sungmin didn’t look up from his knees and decided to ignore the person. He didn’t want to be near anyone right now. The stranger sat down next to him and sighed. “Go away,” Sungmin said hearing the person sit beside him. “You don’t have to tell me anything but, can you just look at me?” he asked. Sungmin hesitated but, obeyed letting his head out of his knees. The stranger saw Sungmin’s puffy eyes. “Here,” he said giving Sungmin a cup of coffee. “I was waiting for someone but, she never came.” The stranger smiled at him with a charming smile that Sungmin never saw come from anyone before. The man beside him is truly handsome. Sungmin took a sip from the warm sweet coffee. He hummed on how sweet and delicious it tasted in his mouth. “So, let’s start with introduction.” The stranger began looking over at Sungmin. “Uh…um…it’s Sungmin. Lee Sungmin.” He said taking another sip of the coffee. The stranger smiled, “I’m Hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong.” He responded.