Numero deux

T h e C o n d e m n e d

~Chapter Two

Nova and Seunghyun

 

Nova’s P.O.V

Murmur Murmur

Hehehehehe

Ahahahaha

AHAHAHA...

I jolted awake at the sound of laughter.

Where did that come from?

I stood up and pain shot up my side, I hissed and looked down, blood was soaking the left side of my torso.

Dammit, I must have landed on something sharp.

I shifted my blazer out of the way, untucked my shirt and rolled down my skirt, there was a gash the length of my finger on my side, and it looked deep.

, I need to get to the infirmary.

I fixed my clothes and looked up and examined the room, my eyebrows furrowed, this was a classroom, but it wasn’t my classroom. It was all beaten up and there were holes in the floor and the desks, chairs and mostly everything had pieces missing from it. I shook my head, I’m sure it’s just the classroom below us.

It’s not. You know it’s not. There isn’t any debris from the earthquake and the desks are too small.

I sighed.

Then where the hell am I?

I walked to a window, ignoring the pain in my side, I stared out of the window, it was pouring down with rain and it didn’t look like it was letting up anytime soon. I tried to see farther and gasped in shock when all I was were trees.

I started to panic, my school is nowhere near a forest, where am I? And where are the others?

 I want my oppa.

My eyes brimmed with tears as I walked to the classroom door, avoiding the holes in the floor, I then noticed a notice board hang by the doorway, and there was a sheet still pinned to it.  I went over to it and and the tears in my eyes slid down my face.

The sheet read:

Heavenly Host Elementary Curricular

Regarding the incidents that have taken place here…

We hope that our staff will efficiently carry out the previous measures that were set…

Heavenly Host Elementary School Principal: Yanagihori Takamine

I stiffened, the sheet was entirely in japanese. I’m not even in korea anymore, and this sheet dates back to the 1970’s. I slid down to the floor onto my knees and started sobbing.

I just want to go home. I just want my oppa. I want eomma and appa, and my friends. Why am I even here?

I was too busy pitying myself to notice the classroom door slid open.

My eyes widened when I was enveloped in a warm embraced from behind, “Shhh, it’s okay baby girl, Oppa’s here,” I heard a familiar voice coo, I turned around in shock, “Oppa…” I muttered before hugging him tightly, “Seunghyun Oppa…” I cried into his chest as he my hair.

---

“Oppa, where are we?” I asked once I calmed down and we were sitting facing each other, Seunghyun oppa sat there stern faced, “I don’t know baby girl, but it’s nowhere good, judging by the amount of corpses I passed on my way here,” he answered and my eyes widened, “Corpses?” I questioned.

Why would there be corpses in a school?

Oppa nodded, “Yeah, some looked fresh, while others looked quite old and they were all in school uniforms,” he explained, and I frowned, “School uniforms?” I mumbled and shook my head, “Anyway Oppa, there’s a notice over there that’s completely in japanese and dated back to the 1970’s,” I said, oppa’s face twisted in confusion, “What? The 1970’s? Are you sure baby girl?” he asked and I nodded, pointing to the notice board behind me.

He got up and took a look at the notice, he sat back down when he finished reading and ran his hands through his hair, “Well I’ll be damned,” he muttered, I puffed out my cheeks, “I know Oppa, this makes no sense, did we suddenly travel back in time or something?” I said, ruffling my hair, Seunghyung oppa shook his head and his eyebrows furrowed in realisation, “I think I’ve heard of this school… Heavenly Host Elementary School …yeah in my crime history class we were going over the kidnapping and brutal murder of some kids here,” he explained and I snapped my fingers, “Yeah yeah, I remember now, the principles son did it, and there was a survivor....damn what was her name again?” I knocked my head, and tried to remember.

“Sachiko!” I exclaimed, “That was her name…wait wasn’t that the name of the charm we did?” I asked myself, and oppa looked at me, “You did that charm too?” he asked, his eyebrows raised and I nodded, “Do you think that’s what’s brought us here baby girl?  The charm? ‘Cause after my friends and I did that there was an earthquake and I woke up here,” my eyes widened in shock, “Oppa…that’s exactly what happened to my friends, my classmates and my teacher and me, it must have been the charm,”

I bit my lip nervously as oppa said, “Seungri said that we can’t fail…do you think we both failed the charm?” I sighed, “Maybe...” I mumbled.

I wonder if the girls are okay…

“Wait baby girl, why do you have blood on you?” Oppa questioned worriedly, staring at my torso, I titled my head to the side and looked down, “Ooooh yeah… I forgot about that. I just hurt myself when I landed,” I said and shrugged, oppa gaped at me, “You forgot?! Aish, silly girl, who bad it is?” he asked, and I waved my hand, dismissing it, “Nothing but a small cut,” I lied smoothly, he nodded slowly and stood up.

I got up too, “ Where are we going Oppa?” I asked, following him to the door, he turned back, “Well we need to get you to an infirmary and then try to find the people we came here with, sound like a plan?” he asked.

I shrugged, “Not like we can do much else.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter up! Also, if you're wondering, Nova wears the female uniform because her mum forced her to, her mum allows her to wear boy clothes as long as she wears the female uniform.

 

Wanna guess which Seunghyun this is?

Okay, from the previous chapter, here's Mr Choi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUaVcoIliRYv358bsuCUc

mr choi/ siwon

age: 25

height: 6'1

birthday: 7th april 1985

languages: korean, english, japanese, chinese, french

no one actually knows a lot about mr choi, but to his students he's a good teacher who makes education fun. but is this what he's like really? mr choi is keeping a deadly secret connected to nova and cl. mr choi's students think he's rather innocent and forgiving...this is not the case. mr choi's true self will be revealed as the story goes on.

Much love <3