Numero sest

T h e C o n d e m n e d

~Chapter six

Dara, Taemin and Kai

 

Dara's P.O.V

I'm sitting with Taemin and Kai in this schools infirmary, and considering the state the rest of the school is in the infirmary was in pretty good shape. We've already been told that we were stuck here and that our friends are struck here too, but the spirit that told us wasn't too nice and was bent on causing us harm, so the spirit lashed out at Taemin by having the science room cabinet fall on top of him, and now he has a big gash on his shoulder, along with little cuts and bruises. Kai and I have stopped it from bleeding by ripping apart our blazers and wrapping his shoulder tightly, the strange thing is that even though we're in an infirmary, there are no medical supplies, there are no plasters, no gauze, no bandages or even anti infection cream.

Nothing.

All we found was rubbing alcohol, matches and a diary, though the handwriting is completely illegible, you couldn't even guess what language it's in let alone what it says. 

At the moment Taemin is asleep with his head on Kai's lap while Kai plays hair. Me? I'm trying to get a signal on my phone, I need to  make sure the girls are okay...and despite what they say I don't get scared easily, I only act like that so when real trouble arises I don't have to deal with it, but this situation is different, we're not safe and I don't need to keep up this scaredy cat image.

I'm more worried about Minzy and Nova than Bom and CL, because I know Bom and CL can handle being alone and can take care of themselves, but with Minzy and Nova they'll panic and they'll cry and should overall not be by themselves. I know the odds that they're by themselves may be slim because so many of us came  here, but it'd be nice to know that they're all okay.

I sighed and put my phone back in my skirt pocket as I plopped down on the floor, I leaned back against the wall by the bed Taemin and Kai was on.

"Worried about the girls?" Kai asked quietly. I looked up at him and nodded, "Yeah, but something's bothering me though, like I have a bad feeling about one of the girls." I said with a frown. Kai tilted his head to the side, "What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed deeply, "I think something happened to one of them...something really, really bad."

Kai stopped Taemin's hair and just placed his hand on top of Taemin's head and took a deep breath before he spoke, "I-I'm sure that...that they're fine...yeah, everyone is fine and okay and we'll get back home...we will.." He told me, but it sounded as if he was trying to reassure himself more than he was me.

---

Taemin had woken up just a while ago and we were sitting in silence...well, remote silence, all that was heard was our heavy breathing, because for the last 10-20 minutes we've all felt this pressure weighing us down, like something or someone heavy was sat on our shoulders, that's what had woken Taemin up, this unknown pressure. The pressure made it hard for us to breathe, but just earlier we heard a scream not to far from here, we don't want to endanger ourselves, especially since we already has someone injured.

Taemin and Kai are slumped against the wall sitting on the bed, their shoulders drooped, but that wasn't their fault, min is like that too, it's hard to move right now.

All of a sudden I felt this searing pain pressing down on my skull, I clutched my head and cried out as my ears stared ringing, it was so loud, I couldn't even hear anymore. Tears were forming as I looked over at the boys, they were both hunched over clutching their heads, they were in just as much pain as me.

It hurts...

I screamed when the pain intensified, I started sobbing.

It hurts...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter!

Much love <3