Numero apat

T h e C o n d e m n e d

tumblr_ml8ispaGYm1rlpze3o1_500.jpg

amber liu

age: 16

height: 5'6

race: chinese

birthday: 18th september  1996

languages: korean, chinese, english, japanese

amber is cl and nova's classmate. she is strong willed and level headed. amber is calm in every situation and is great at giving advice on feelings, but can't ssem to sort out her own. amber likes nova, yes in that way, and doesn't confess because of fear of rejection. is best friends with kris .she handles gore and death well.

Kris+EXO+g46S__ZX0AE.jpg

kris wu

age: 16

height: 6'2

race: chinese

birthday: 6th  november 1996

languages:  korean, chinese, english, limited japanese

kris is ambers best friend and knows that she likes nova. nothing much to say abou kris, he's a playboy, and cares a lot about his friends. he hates feeling helpless and doesn't like blood. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter four

Amber, Kris and Mr Choi

 

Amber’s P.O.V

I was sitting next to Kris, with Mr Choi leaning against the wall by the door. I sighed and ruffled my hair.

I wonder if Nova’s okay…if she’s alone and doesn’t understand where she is she’ll cry…

Kris nudged me, “Whatcha thinking about?” he asked, I gave him a look, “You know what I’m thinking about,” I answered, he gave me a blank look and then snapped his fingers, “Right, got it,” I rolled my eyes.

“Why are we waiting here for Ssaem?” Kris asked Mr Choi, I nodded, agreeing with him, Mr Choi stuffed his hands his pockets, “Nothing’s stopping you from leaving the classroom Kris,” Mr Choi replied, if I wasn’t me, I wouldn’t of noticed the slight venom in his voice.

If Kris goes, I go, this guy is shifty. Plus…I need to find Nova..

Kris shrugged and got up, “Fine then, I will, Amber, you coming?” I nodded, “Absolutely,” I said and stood up, I saw Mr Choi’s jaw clench and shrugged, following Kris out of the classroom.

We walked side by side down the hallway, we’ve been down here already and it’s a complete tip.  The walls were peeling, there were gaps in the wood floor and the place was eerie. I stopped when I stepped in something, I looked down.

Eh?

It was red, it was the consistency of blood…I looked closer, holy , it was blood, I shuddered and moved away from the wall, “Eh, why’d you stop?” Kris asked and I turned to him, “Blood, dude,” I said, pointing to the blood pooled by the wall, Kris cringed, “Ew,”

Where’d that even come from?

---

“So, where are you gunna confess to Nova?” Kris asked me and I sighed, “Probably never,” I said and shrugged, I stuffed my hands in my uniform pockets and continued strolling, Kris flicked the back of my head, “Ow, you douche, what was that for?” I asked, he tsked, “Because you’re an imbecile,” he replied simply, I looked at him in disbelief, “Eh? Why? I thought canadians were nice…” I added, Kris rolled his eyes, “You are too scared of being rejected to know that she likes you too, báichī,” he said.

Did this guy really call me idiot in chinese?

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, "You really think she likes me?" I mumbled, Kris nodded, "Yeah, I overheard a conversation she had with her friends. She does like you dude," I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

This gives me more of a reason to find you Nova...  

I stopped in my tracks when I saw a body lying near a wall, Kris noticed too, we looked at each other.

No way.

We slowly approached the body, it was covered in bloody and her face was caved in, like someone took a sledge hammer to her face. Euch, it was gruesome, she was wearing a school uniform. I caught sight of a student ID name tag, it was half covered in blood, but readable, the name read 'Alex Gomez'.

That doesn't seem japanese or korean...

I jumped back when a burning blue flame suddenly appeared over the body, Kris just tilted his head to the side. Kris, like the manly man he was screamed like a little when the flame spoke.

I see that you are new victims.

My eyebrows furrowed, "What?" 

The charm brought you here didn't it? 

We nodded.

Then you're doomed to be trapped here, never to see your world again.

I froze, "What do you mean trapped here? Where is here?"

This is a cursed multidimensional nexus...multiple planes of existence, all piled up on top on one another...created by powerful, vengeful spirits. 'Closed space' or perhaps, 'closed spaces', you and we as well, are the unlucky victims of an inescapable abduction...

"What about our friends? Does that mean they're here too?" Kris asked it, I brightened, that means I get to see Nova.

They are, I felt fourteen people enter this place. However, you cannot meet them.

My heart sunk, "W-what?" I stuttered out as Kris patted my head.

They are definitely in this school, but the space they occupy differs from the space we occupy...you could be in the same place but not know. If you wish to see your friends, you must find some means of entering their space or bringing them into this space, even then, escape is highly impossible but at least you'll be able to die together....

My eyes widened as the flame dissipated, I turned to Kris, actual tears in my eyes, "Kris...it said die...I can't die Kris, at least not before I tell Nova that I love her," I said still in shock, Kris squatted down next to me and hugged me, "We won't die Amber, I promise you,"

--------------------------------------

Ghost count 01

alex gomez

died brutally. took a sledge hammer to the face, killing her instantly.

she came to japan with her parents and started school, there she met new friends and did the charm. ultimately sealing her fate.

Here's chapter four! Give a warm welcome to Kris and Amber! Kekekeke anyway goodnight!

Much love <3