Numero set

T h e C o n d e m n e d

~Chapter three

Bom and Minzy

 

Bom’s P.O.V

I groaned as I sat up, I looked around and rubbed my back.

Where the hell am I? I wasn’t kidnapped….was I?

I got up and looked around, this place was in ruin. There were chairs over turned and desks looked smashed and there was giant hole in the middle of the classroom. This classroom looked like crap, but it wasn’t any of the classrooms in school either. I furrowed my eyebrows, “Where on earth could I be?” I mumbled.

The desks were quite small, like for elementary school students. I shook my head, that doesn’t matter right now, what I need to do is find the girls, I need to make sure they’re okay.

“Nova!” I called out, no answer.

“Dara!” I tried, nothing.

“CL!” I called, zip.

“Minzy!” I shouted and waited, I sighed, but my ears perked up when I heard a groan.

Minzy?!

I frantically searched the classroom and sighed in relief when I spotted her behind the teachers’ podium.

Oh thank god she’s alright.

I rushed over to her and shook gently, “Minzy,” I said softly, she grumbled and stirred, “Five more minutes Umma, I’m tired…” she muttered and snuggled into me. I facepalmed, and shook her harder, “Yah, Minzy, wake up. You aren’t at home,” I said, her eyes fluttered open, she yawned and rubbed her eyes cutely.

Ah, kyeopta~

“What do you mean I’m not at home, of cours-” her words trailed off when she looked around the room, confusion spread across her face, “W-where are we Unni?” she stuttered and looked at me, I shook my head, “I don’t know Minzy, I just woke up here too,” I said, biting my lip. “But where is here?” she whined, I sighed, “I have no clue, but judging by the size of the desks and chairs, it seems we are in an elementary school,” I said carefully.

“Eh?!” Minzy exclaimed, “Why are we in an elementary school?” I sighed again and pinched the bridge of my nose, “Minzy…” I started, “Yes Unni?” she answered, blinking up at me. “I just told you I woke up here too. So how the hell am I supposed to know?” I asked her, she looked down sheepishly, “Hehe, oh...” I heard her say, I ruffled her hair, “ But we’ll find out arraseo?” I said and she nodded.

“Alright,” I huffed and stood up, “First things first, let’s see where we are and try find the others after that, neh?” I said and forced a smile, “Neh!” Minzy said enthusiastically.

I walked over to the window and looked out of it, “Eh?” I whispered, baffled, “There’s a forest outside?”

I can see clearly through it…

I tried to open the window but it wouldn’t budge, Minzy came over to me, “Unni? What are you doing?” she asked, I puffed, “I’m trying to take a look outside but I can’t get the window open,” I said awkwardly, “Chincha? Let me see it,” Minzy came up to the window next to me and tried to open it, but failed, “What? This one doesn’t open either?” she huffed, hands on her hips.

“Maybe it’s just old, so it’s broken,” I suggested.

It doesn’t seem so though. It seems like a decoration, like it’s affixed to the wall.

Minzy nodded, “Let’s see if we can get outside first, then we can come back in and look for the others,” she opted, I nodded, “Good idea, secure a way out first, great thinking,” I said with a smile, she giggled, “Huhuhu, can you treat me to ice cream then? Since my idea was so great?” she asked cheekily and I laughed, “Here I thought you were finally maturing!” Minzy puffed her cheeks out and narrowed her eyes at me, “Me? Mature? Never!” she exclaimed as she skipped out of the classroom and I followed after, chuckling.

Same old Minzy. I was hoping she’d mature, I have a bad feeling about this place…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes, a short chapter, but I need to get all of the characterin the place first, then there will be longer chapters.

Much love <3