Numero Uno

T h e C o n d e m n e d

Annyeong! Here is the first chapter! And these are the school uniform's, yeah, they are Vampire Knight uniforms!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHv_lxl_yydYxYVHeZQvS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPpeU4R8RGAXWuEF89-dn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter One

Summoned 

Narrator’s P.O.V

Bom, Dara, CL, Minzy and Nova were gathered in Nova’s classroom afterschool, along with other classmates and their form tutor, Mr Choi. The class was holding a farewell party for Nova and Mr Choi, as they were both leaving, although they don’t actually know why their teacher was leaving, but they were upset regardless.

There were nine people in the classroom altogether and Minzy decided that she might as well do the charm with everyone in the room as everyone was pretty good friends, Mr Choi was about to tell everyone to clean up and get ready to leave when Minzy stopped him.

“Uh, Ssaem? I have something I want to do with everyone before we leave, if that’s okay?” Minzy asked, Mr Choi nodded, “I don’t see why not,” he said, before gathering the classes’ attention.

“Okay, so I found this japanese charm on the internet that I want to do with everybody, it’s said to keep friends together forever, and as we’re all close, I thought we should do it.” Minzy explained, Nova teared up, “My shorty is so sweet! I’m in!” she exclaimed, making everyone chuckle, “Yah!” Minzy said, stretching Nova’s cheeks out.

The rest of 2ne1 sat amused, but in silence as Minzy had explained the charm to them the day before.

A classmate spoke up, “So, how exactly does this charm work?” he asked, Bom answered for Minzy, “All we need to do is say ‘Sachiko we beg of you’, six…seven…nine times, in our heads, one for each person in the room. Then we all take hold of a piece of the charm and pull it until it rips, we have to make sure everybody gets a piece and we keep it safe, so put it in your student ID pouch,”

CL looked at them, “So, you in?”

The classmates looked at each other, and shrugged, “We’re in,” they said in unison.

Dara turned to Mr Choi, “Ssaem, you in too?” she asked, he thought about it for a bit, “Yeah, I’m in.”

“Okay, so everybody get ready to say ‘Sachiko we beg of you’ nine times,” Minzy said, “It’s okay if you flub it a little, just don’t stop halfway through, we can't fail,”

Another classmate raised their hand, “What happens if we fail?” she asked, Minzy smiled at her, “We won’t,” she said, “Okay, so say it now,”

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

“Okay,” Minzy said, “Everyone done?”

They all nodded as Minzy pulled out the charm, it was a little paper man. “Everybody gather ‘round,” she instructed, they shuffled towards her, “Now grab hold of a part of the charm,”

Everyone reached their hand in and grabbed hold, “Got it?” she asked and they nodded.

This is so silly A classmate thought.

“Okay, so we all pull really hard in three,” she said

“One,

Two,

Three,”

Riiiiiip

Nova looked down at her piece of the charm, then looked up at Minzy, her head tilted to the side, "Is that it?” Minzy scratched her head sheepishly, “Yea-” She was cut off by the ground shaking violently. The girls screamed. “, it’s an earthquake. Everyone under their desks now!” Mr Choi shouted as they fell to their knees.

Nova was crawling towards her desk when she noticed that the ground was cracking, straight in her direction, she screamed, but found herself unable to move. Bom yelled her name as the ground opened up around Nova and swallowed her whole. Soon enough the whole classroom was plunged into darkness.

---

In an apartment somewhere, it was completely silent, not a peep from any of the inhabitants.

Seungri sighed as he entered the living room, twirling the charm in his hands. He was upset that his hyungs weren’t talking to each other. He pulled out his phone and sent out a mass text message, telling his hyungs to come to the living room.

After a while T.O.P, G Dragon, Taeyang and Daesung came out of their rooms and into the living room, as soon as they caught sight of each other they glared. “What do you want Seungri?” GD growled and Seungri flinched, “Yah! Don’t scare the maknae,” T.O.P sai, glaring at him, GD rolled his eyes.

“So, what did you want Seungri?” Daesung asked, Seungri shifted in his seat, “I don’t like that you guys aren’t speaking to each other, and it seems like our friendship won’t hold for very long and I want to keep our friendship intact," He explained and they softened.

“So,” he continued, “I got this charm off the internet, it’s japanese and it’s said to keep people friends for life, it’s called ‘The Sachiko-san of happiness’ or ‘Sachiko Ever After’,” his hyungs listened carefully, and then Taeyang spoke up, “So, how does this charm work exactly?” he asked, Seungri smiled, “Basically, we say ‘Sachiko we beg of you’ five times, in our heads, five for the amount of people in the room, and then we take this charm, this paper man, and we all hold onto it, and then we all pull it until it rips,” he said.

His hyungs turned to each other and nodded, “I guess we can do that, Seungri,” T.O.P said, Seungri brightened, “Good, it’s okay that if we mess up while we say it, just don’t stopped halfway through because we can’t fail,” he said, GD narrowed his eyes, “What happens if we fail?” he asked, Seungri rolled his eyes, “It’s easy, we won’t fail,” he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Wait…what were we supposed to say again?” Daesung asked sheepishly, “We’re supposed to say, ‘Sachiko we beg of you’ five times, okay say it now,” Seungri said.

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

Sachiko we beg of you

“Everybody done?” Seungri asked, his hyungs nodded, "Alright, now grab on to the charm," Seungri instructed, they gathered around the paper doll and held on to it tightly.

"One,

Two,

Three,"

Riiiip

They all looked at their piece as Seungri said, "Whatever you do, keep it safe," his hyungs nodded.

"Well, I'm going back to my roo-" GD was cut off by the building starting to quake, Seungri immediately grabbed for his hyung, "It's okay Seungri, it's only an earth-" T.O.P stopped talking when he noticed that the ground was breaking. Everyone made a mad dash for the exit when the floor started caving in, they tried to open the door but wouldn't budge.

"," Taeyang cursed, before they all fell screaming into the gaping blackness.

----------------------------

So first chapter up, what so you think?

Subscribe and Comment.

Much love <3