Back.

Listen To Your Heart.

Saturday. 11:00 A.M - Incheon Airport.

Youngbae POV:

I was getting off of my plane and heading to luggage claim to grab my suitcase when someone walking by walked into my shoulder, knocking me back slightly. Before I could glance over at the person and apologise, she said in an annoyed tone, "Watch where you're going," before stopping to meet eyes and glare at me for a moment. I had to take a deep breath and make sure I didn't let my anger show. I fumbled with my face mask and hat to make sure no one recognised me and unknowingly glared at her until she was out of sight. Ji-eun. I'd met her once in my life, and have despised her for about as long as I've known she existed, for reasons that should be obvious. She was possibly the iest woman on the planet, but she had the face and body that many men would swoon over. I personally never saw the appeal; if her appearance was based on her personality, she'd possibly be one of the most unattractive beings.

I forced myself to break that train of thought. All it was going to do was cause me to be annoyed when I really should be glad I'm back in Korea. Staring at the claim area, I realised that my suitcase wasn't there. Scoffing lightly, I turned around to go to the desk and ask what the deal was, but the first thing I saw was a person standing behind me, my suitcase in his hand. I was about to open my mouth and say something until I looked up and noticed who it was. "I was wondering how long it was going to take you to realise I was here." He said, and I let out a small laugh, before a flicker of worry crossed my mind. He wasn't with Ji-eun, was he? Did he see her? He couldn't have. He's too smiley.

A tinge of worry rang in my tone, but it could have been understood as worry that I kept him waiting. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to slip by you and grab your bag. You were glaring at a crowd of people pretty intently."

"I didn't realise I was glaring that obviously." I muttered under my breath.

"You looked really annoyed, did something happen? I was debating on tapping you on the shoulder instead of sneaking around you, but you looked like you could have punched me." He let out a small laugh, trying to remain serious.

"It's nothing really. Just ran into someone I'm not exactly fond of. Or rather, they ran into me." I pulled my mask down and flashed him a smile to assure him it was fine.

"Must be someone you really hate. You looked like you could kill with that glare." He jokingly punched me in the arm. "Let's get lunch. I'm starving."

"Alright, alright. I'm in the mood for crab. Maybe ganjang gaejang?" (Crab preserved in soy sauce. According to one of their interviews back in 2009, it's G-D's favourite food.) I said, grinning under my mask.

"Ooooh. Masisseoyo." (Lit. Delicious. In this context, it'd be more like 'Sounds yummy!')

"Alright then let's go." I reached to take the handle of my suitcase from his hand before he stopped me.

"One thing before we go." I looked at him for a moment with a questioning look in my eyes before he engulfed me in a warm hug. "I missed you, babo."

Hugging him back, I muttered into his shoulder. "I missed you too bro."

Jiyong POV:

We broke the hug when my stomach let out a loud growling noise. Youngbae once more tried to grab his suitcase handle from my hand. I insisted that I took it to the car, using the excuse that he needed to rest since he'd been working hard. Making small talk as we made our way through the hot parking garage, it took us a while to find the white ferrari I'd adored so much, yet hardly drove. We went to a small seafood restaurant and ordered the same thing we always do on the occasions that we come here. A coke and ganjang gaejang. The air was light at first, but something seemed off. Taeyang was tense. He'd left his mask and jacket in the car, and I could clearly see it in his posture and expression now. Once again, he looked like he'd drifted deep into thought.

"You okay?" I asked, once curiosity and slight worry were eating away at me.

He looked up from the tablecloth, which he'd been staring at for a while now, and softly said, "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

"You sure? You look pretty tense." I leaned a little over the table, resting my chin in the palm of my hand. "You can talk if something's bothering you. God knows I've said too much." The last sentence was muttered more to myself than him.

"Wouldn't know how to bring it up." He stated simply. I started to worry a bit more as thoughts flooded my brain.

"You didn't meet someone else in Japan, did you?" I asked a bit quietly, hoping the answer was a 'no.'

His eyes met mine with shock before they calmed down again, which led me to guess his answer before he said it. "God, no. Nothing against the Japanese, but I have my eyes on someone here already." I felt relieved. He paused before continuing, taking a deep breath. "Have you thought it through?"

"Thought wh- Oh. Right." I took a sip from my glass. "I think I've thought about it a bit too much, to be honest, Youngie." I laughed for a moment, but quickly continued when I saw a glint of fear in his eyes. "My mind hasn't changed, as long as yours hasn't." The fear went away and he let a small smile creep upon his face.

He opened his mouth to say something, but the waitress came with the tray of food, distracting both of us momentarily as she placed the plates down and muttered an 'Enjoy,' as she walked away.

Youngbae muttered something, and I don't think I was supposed to hear it, "3 years, and he thinks I'd change my mind over the span of a week." He ended it with a laugh. His voice had a smartass tone in it now. "Nah, I think I'll go for Hyuna." I playfully glared at him, before he laughed once more and continued. "I haven't changed my mind." He quickly took a few bites of his food, trying to hide his slightly flustered face by ducking into his plate. It was quite the funny sight; Youngbae isn't the type to get flustered.

The smell of the food reached my nose and I couldn't resist it any more. I dug in.


We spent the rest of the day at Dongdaemun before heading to some Noraebang in Hongdae once it got dark. We sang like idiots and drank a little too much for our own sake. The night was spent drunkenly singing like idiots and falling asleep on the small couches in the room. It was a fun night.



A/N: Short chapter, I know. But hey! It's back! I have some ideas, but they're more like lead-up ideas, so I want you guys's input first.

If you vote, it'll help me decide. Plus, you'll get to read what you want (or at least the majority haha.) One small detail I didn't include on that choice was that includes fluff. Just, well. I don't think I really have to explain. Anyways, fluff would just keep it on the cute side, sort of. And would bring in a little bit more excitement, but I mean if you guys don't want that, I can make fluff exciting too. Maybe. I'll try my best. Again, I must say, thank you all for sticking around. I really at updating. Love you all~ I hope you all have amazing days/nights/eternities haha. -Baozi