Comeback.

Listen To Your Heart.

This chapter takes place two weeks after the last chapter. Those two weeks were spent doing the usual: food, cuddling up on the couch watching television dramas, making small talk and enjoying the sliences between just as much, and basically just enjoying each other's presence. Things had definitely gone back to normal and they were happy.


Youngbae POV:

10:46 a.m.

I was woken up by the loud ringing of my phone on the nightstand. Still half-asleep, my arm made an attempt to reach over and grab it. I had to scoot a bit closer to the other side of the bed, resulting in the arms around my waist tightening. With a soft huff, I managed to grab it and answer it.

"Hello?" I said, slightly caught off-guard by my voice, and hoped the person on the other line could understand what I was saying.

My groggy voice was met with a chuckle on the other line. "Did I wake you up, Youngbae?"

It took me a moment to realise just who I was talking to. "Daesung~," I whined, "Why are you calling so early?" I felt Jiyong shift beside me and looked over; he rubbed his eyes and muttered a soft, "Who is it?"

I softly replied, "It's Daesung, don't worry."

Daesung had a smartass tone in his voice, "Sharing the bed again? I swear you guys could be lovers."

I forgot we hadn't had the chance to tell them about us and wondered for a moment how the rest of Big Bang would react. They wouldn't care, right? "Haa...right." I paused for a moment. "You never said why you're calling me so early."

"Oh! Right. Sajangnim wanted me to get you to come to the dorm. He has something to tell us."

"Just me?" My voice was laced with confusion.

"Wow, you really were asleep. You know, it's almost 11. It's not that early." Daesung laughed. "Both of you need to come to the dorm. Bring your stuff, too."

"Are we getting ready for a comeback or something?"

"I think so. Just get up and hurry. He wants us all here by 2 so he can tell us."

"Alright, alright. I'll get up and pack."

"Pack?" I heard repeated next to me, followed by more laughing from Daesung on the phone.

"Yes, pack. Stop eavesdropping, I'll explain in a minute." I sent Jiyong a playful glare and continued with my conversation on the phone. "Is that everything, Dae?"

"I think so." There was silence on the line for a moment. "Oh! One other thing. Seungri says whoever has been eating his cereal is going to be a dead man if they keep doing it." It took a lot of effort not to burst into laughter at that.

"Okaaaay." I said, letting out a small breathy laugh. We said our goodbyes and hung up. Jiyong immediately looked at me for an explanation."We need to wash up and pack up. We're living at the dorm for a while. Daesung thinks we're having a comeback."

His mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Do we have to right now?"

"We have to be there by 2 and it takes an hour to get there. So yeah."

"Well ."

I laughed and tried to remove his arms, still wrapped around me. He tightened his grip a bit more and rested his face in the crook of my neck. "C'mon Ji, we gotta get ready."

"We can't have just five more minutes to lay here?" He whined and I rolled over to face him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I guess five minutes won't kill us." I pulled the blanket a bit higher and scooted closer to Jiyong, nuzzling my head in his chest.


Jiyong POV:

1:59 p.m.

Youngbae ran ahead of me down the hall to the dorm where Big Bang stays.

"Hey, wait up!" I shouted as he ran past.

"We're going to be late, I can't 'wait up!'" He ran around the corner and into the open door of our dorm right as the clock struck two. I followed about five seconds behind. My eyes were met with the amused faces of Daesung and the two Seunghyuns.

"You two really took that two o'clock seriously, didn't you?" Seungri said, laughing. T.O.P was clearly trying not to join in on the laughter.

Youngbae shot a soft glare at me. "We would have been early, but Jiyong had to get something out of his system." Daesung gave me a questioning look.

"Oops." I said, giving a small shrug and no hints of what Youngbae was talking about.

"Yeah, that coffee addiction of his always seems to make him run late." Seungri laughed.

"You guys didn't have to run. Sajangnim told us he'd be here in a while. He wanted us to catch up with each other first since it'd been a while since we all were together like this." T.O.P stated, amusement not fading from his voice.

"You could have mentioned that before." Youngbae muttered under his breath, aiming the statement more at Daesung than anyone else. I watched him make his way to the couch, scooting in between Seungri and T.O.P. I followed suit and sat in an empty armchair.

"So, what's new everyone?" Daesung asked. "I've had a couple of photo shoots for magazines and such but otherwise, I'm blank."

"Yeah same, Dae. I've been practically living in the Noraebangs out of boredom." T.O.P noted.

"I bought a Playstation 4?" Seungri stated, raising his hands in a shrug, as if to say, 'I've got nothing.'

We sat and made small-talk for a while, though none of us had too much to say. Youngbae and I hadn't mentioned anything about us yet, deciding to wait until a better time.

3:15 p.m.

Yang Hyun Suk, our head honcho, walked in and bowed to us. I always thought it odd how formal he was when he was much higher up than us.

"Hello guys, good to see you all together again," he said with a smile on his face. "As you've probaby already guessed, it's time we start working on your comeback. It's been almost 2 years. We've got ideas to go over with you, and we want to see some of your own ideas too," he paused, "Make yourselves at home like you always do here. Think of things. We'll start working on this next week. Any questions?"

"What's our concept for this comeback gonna be?" I blurted out, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"That's for you to decide. I want this comeback to be mostly you guys. You've all proven to me that you can do this." He answered, "Is that it?" We all nodded, and he continued, "You all have my number and know where to find me if you need me. I'll expect to hear great things next week," and with another kind smile, he left, closing the door behind him.

"That's different. He usually has everything lined up for us." T.O.P stated, "I think we can do this. It'll be like our solo albums, just together."

"Good point," Youngbae noted, nodding.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired. I'm going back to sleep," I said, standing up and stretching. "We got this."

Youngbae laughed. "Yah, you slept all morning. How the hell are you still tired?" Daesung glanced back and forth between us. I wasn't too sure what his expression was; maybe amusement?

"Tsk, tsk. So lazy, Jiyong." Seungri said, trying not to laugh.

"Hey, I'm trying to enjoy my opportunity to rest while I still have it."

"That's actually a good idea," Daesung chimed in.


Youngbae POV:

4:45 p.m.

By now, most of us were in our own rooms, either unpacking or just finishing unpacking. Every room was meant for two people, but we never really organized who shared with who. We all just kind of picked a room and went with it. I ended up finishing unpacking first and laid on my bed playing with my phone.

After a while, I felt the bed move and saw Jiyong climb in beside me. Neither of us said much of anything, but the silence didn't bother us. He laid there for a bit, staring at the ceiling; he seemed shocked when I quickly shifted to be straddling him and leaned in, stealing a kiss. Jiyong smirked as I was slowly moving back to sit up, still on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me back down for more. Our kisses grew more passionate by the minute, simple kisses turning into a full-blown make-out session. I bit his lip,softly nibbling on it, and eventually he granted me entrance. Our tongues intertwined, and we were grinding our hips together. Tension was building, and it was obvious. We weren't planning on stopping any time soon. That is, until the door opened.


A/N: Oh my god I'm so sorry. I've had this chapter written for almost 2 months now and I thought I posted it. I feel like an idiot. I hope this chapter is okay. I'm about 1/3 way through writing the next chapter for this, so hopefully I can get that up tonight or tomorrow.

I hate leaving you guys update-less for so long; my graduation is in 51 days. I promise you guys I'll update more after graduation, really.

On a separate note, please tell me what you guys want to see happen. I have ideas, but I want to hear you guys' ideas too. Again, I'm really sorry for making you guys wait this long again, especially when this chapter has been done for so long. I hope you all enjoyed it, and hopefully I'll have another update up very very soon. I love you guys, thanks for reading. Your comments mean the world to me. -Baozi