A/N: Update news/Apology

Listen To Your Heart.

Hi, I'd like to start this with I'm so sorry. I promised frequent updates over a year ago, and haven't updated since. I always make excuses, and I feel like you guys really don't deserve that. I've just really been shot for ideas lately. I'm working on trying to get a lot of this story written so I can finish it and release a new chapter twice a week for you all, because you all have been wonderful and you deserve my full efforts and updates.

I've got an outline set on how this story will go from Chapter 12 on, so as long as I can think of events for in between, you guys should be getting at least one update soon. I'm trying to write as much as I can with the limited time I have between work, errands, and college,as well as everything else going on where I am right now.

I'm sure most of you have heard about the events in Orlando, from the shooting, to the alligator attack at disney, to the man who shot his wife 6 times over a fight about laundry (technically, this one's in Groveland, not Orlando, but it's 3 miles from my house and still has me a bit scared for my life, frankly). My state seems a lot like it's going to hell in a handbag lately. All of this has thrown off my focus so badly. I can't think straight, and I'm scared too that that's going to show in my writing, which is another reason why my updates have been so slow lately. I've been reading over every sentence at least 10 times, trying to make absolutely sure that nothing's wrong with it, that there are no continuity errors, or plot holes. There always seems to be at least one -up.

Aside from the past chapters, because my writing style has changed a bit since then, if any of you notice a problem, or if you think this story is just straight going to , you can tell me. I'll try my best to get better for you.

You all deserve the best, and I feel like that's not what you've been receiving. Expect Chapter 12 soon (I think it'll show up as Chapter 14 on AFF, but still.)

I love you guys so much for sticking with me this long and staying loyal to this story. I hope you all continue to enjoy it.

Love, Baozi.